• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    Neverwinter Rage of Bel! | Neverwinter

    Neverwinter Rage of Bel! | Neverwinter


    Rage of Bel! | Neverwinter

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    A Barbs life in TOMM - recommendations?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    I man an end-game DPS Barb – all BIS gear (except Lionheart weapons), legendary enchants, incl. tacticals, all power legendary insignias, legendary mounts, legendary comps etc.

    However, mostly due to bad luck with zork and comp gear I still struggle to cap CA fully. Normally I'm just below 130.000 even when I use a Zhentarim Warrior.

    By switching rings, comp gear, boons etc. I can cap it easily but at the expense of defense and/or hitpoints and power.

    When focusing on def./hitpoint I will cap defense and can get some 450.000 plus in HP (energon comp, legendary Triceraptor etc.) and live to fight another day – but be a weakish DPS and not cap C.A.

    When focusing on power and C.A I have some 210.000 power and with 2x 3% damage rings, owlbear comp. 10.000 power mount etc.

    So what would you peeps recommend when running TOMM and to some extent IC - DPS vs. survivability?

    And yes, I know I man a DPS and not trying to be a tank but still…

    submitted by /u/Maxus66
    [link] [comments]

    new

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    finally got my account together and just started anyone want assist

    submitted by /u/darkenpsypher
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite Neverwinter memory?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    As I begin to play this game in earnest, I look forward to making many fond memories with my wife, other players, my guild, etc. etc. So my question to you all is: What is your favorite Neverwinter memory? Something epic, hilarious, even just an amusing anecdote. But what delightful moment has stuck with you while playing this game?

    submitted by /u/SightlessSenshi
    [link] [comments]

    Does neverwinter run better on PS4 pro?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    So I have the original PS4 and my question is, will this game run smoother and with more FPS on the PS4 pro? I literally feel like I lag everywhere with more than 5 people. On siege I get like 10 FPS and i don't even see what's going on around. Like it just get some bad FPS drops everywhere. The only setting to change in options is "FPS limit" which if you change when you run solo it looks like an improvement but with many people it lags even more. Is it just my PS4 cuz this sometimes feel unplayable.. any ideas to improve performance and is this running smoother on PS4 ?

    submitted by /u/lastofbest
    [link] [comments]

    The sad state of dps

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    It feels to me like dps in neverwinter is just too hard to make. Let me elaborate. I have a hunter ranger who's level 80 with 20k IL but low stats, 80k AP and only 75k power and 50 ish k on the rest of offensive stats. Usually to raise stats you need to upgrade your companions mainly to get stronger. But to do that you need astral diamonds. And to get astral diamonds you need random queues. Now the issue is whenever you get into the main 2 Qs that give a lot of income, as in RTQ and REDQ either I get kicked for having low power, or not even accepted into the party and if I like queue up, we just lose and abandon. Thus I feel like I'm stuck in a paradox of me being useless and unable to get stronger.

    submitted by /u/Kreylawn21
    [link] [comments]

    Thanos?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Does anyone else feel like the infernal shirt and trousers look like thanos's outfit from infinity war? I cant help but want to find some sort of infinity gauntlet style glove and collect all the ioun stones haha. Does anyone know if there's a purple skin color you can get somewhere?

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Does Tactical Affect Potion Healing?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I don't have any tacticals yet to test and wanted to find out if it does or not.

    submitted by /u/VintageBill1337
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Hell Pit

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've reached bonus mode and I don't get the Hell Pit quest anymore. Does anyone have an idea what I need to do to get the quest again?

    submitted by /u/moira1001
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting item help

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    For the profession quest how many items are you supposed to make on the list? The list isn't helpful at all. I tried looking up a walkthrough for the profession quest and it didn't help me at all.

    submitted by /u/KatiaAiziz
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodtheft Enchantment question.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    So i just bought a Bloodtheft rank 9 from the auction house for 50K AD. But it's worth like 1.2M AD, someone in my guild said it could be broken after a patch or something but i can equip it. How can i see if it works or not?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/hypedpotato13
    [link] [comments]

    How to complete Tyranny of dragons task?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I started the 'assist the harpers' task but it doesn't tell me what I'm supposed to do to complete it. It just says assist the harpers in the neverdeath graveyard. Wiki's also useless, hardly ever provides all the information. How do I complete the task?

    submitted by /u/66herobrine66
    [link] [comments]

    Invocation Value

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    During the Neverember event I filled up my character slots and just rotated them doing invocations a bunch during the day. I'm still super new and it seemed like an OK way to get some free stuff but as I go is this pointless and the rewards won't matter much?

    submitted by /u/Gloond
    [link] [comments]

    Farming MoP

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Just curious where you can farm MoP 4-7's if anywhere? I know and use the legacy quest plus daily lockboxes but is there any where I can farm them like I do enchanting stone r5

    submitted by /u/Brawnystark
    [link] [comments]

    Pets

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Pets

    Pretty sure a lot of other people have it worse lol Ive only been playing for a month now, but what do yall think we're eventually going to do with these?

    https://preview.redd.it/knjsb3qi96y41.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=cc8ea57377b7e355047faa913ed821b75115819e

    submitted by /u/Syneorr
    [link] [comments]

    returned to find my once bis GWF renamed and seriously outclassed. has any of you fine adventurers have an up to date guide for a damage oriented build to suggest to me?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    devils hold glyphworks

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    is the devils hold glyphworks glitching or something i can't finding any picks other than the one in the ruins to the right,

    submitted by /u/theloneshadowwolf
    [link] [comments]

    WTF is with Xbox one gameplay, on Neverwinter?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Bonding runestones

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Quick questions.

    I have a lvl character with lvl 14-15 bonding runestones and i was wondering if i could use these runestones on an alt character that i wanted to create?

    submitted by /u/vikingur112
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger builds

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    hello someone can help me with some good build for my ranger? I love the old HR Trapper style from mod 15; It's still possible ?

    submitted by /u/Straziocool
    [link] [comments]

    What keeps you guys playing?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    So, even though I've probably only been playing for a bit over 2 weeks ( if even ) I feel like I've hit a wall. I have around 22k IL, 150k Power, capped CH and Pen, and at least semi decent stats all around. I have several BiS items, A legendary 10k power mount, good companions, all I feel I'm missing is Lvl 15 bondings and Lvl 15 Radiants. I know that 150k Power might not be the highest but honestly, I feel like after getting better radiants and bondings, my power will probably improve another 10k+ if not more. How do people continue playing this game after months? ( Also I understand another 10k would only put me at 160k power and some people are quite a bit over 200k, so please don't take this as me saying " I'm the strongest player in the game !! " I fully understand I'm far from it ).

    I haven't even touched some of the content in the game ( Several dungeons and Trials ) but I almost feel like it's pointless, seeing as most of the gear I'm using is already BiS, what will I truly gain from running them other than the experience? Granted, I still don't have most of my boons so I could grind out Campaigns. How have some of you played for years?? I'm sadly losing interest quick after only a couple of weeks, I feel like grinding for AD or campaign currency is useless or merely a " time killer " once you've hit a certain point. I'm curious to hear what keeps some of you going, and what you did when / if you hit a wall similar to mine - Also I'm playing a Warden <--- !

    EDIT :: I understand that some of you are pretty upset that I decided to spend money on the game, and you're convinced that's why I'm not enjoying it as much anymore. While I do understand your points, that isn't my main reason. My friend who started the same day as me and only bought VIP and the Dragonborn Race hit the exact same wall. Maybe Neverwinter just isn't my kind of MMO, and believe me I've played quite a few and hit the " endgame " in a good amount of them, FFXIV being my main benchmark for an mmo which may not be fair. I'm glad to see that most of you stick around for your guild and friends you met, and to help new players which is awesome ^ I still sign in daily to do work on the AH and I should mention that years ago I had several months in Neverwinter on xbox so I didn't come into the game on PC completely new.

    submitted by /u/TrashMaster1080
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment