• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Neverwinter Put Your Refer-a-friend Link Here!

    Neverwinter Put Your Refer-a-friend Link Here!


    Put Your Refer-a-friend Link Here!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Rather than spamming the subreddit with a bunch of links, which seems to be upsetting some folks, put them all in this thread. Any referral links posted outside of this thread after this thread is posted will be removed. Thanks!

    Thread will be sorted by new. Once you have your link on the list, it's on there. Don't post it again. Don't delete it and repost it, and don't post it again to get to the top. I'll just remove it. Doing it multiple times will get your code blacklisted. I have ways of tracking this.

    If you have posted your link in a previous thread, you are free to repost it in this thread once.

    Link to previous thread:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/e507rz/put_your_referafriend_link_here/

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    PC Known Issue: Some players progressing in milestone II ahead of schedule

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    We are aware of an issue wherein some players are gaining personal progress in milestone II ahead of schedule. I want to reassure everyone that this will not affect the milestone II server progress or leaderboard.

    I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this issue has caused.

    We are working on bringing out a fix as soon as possible. You can find details on the official forums: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1257641

    Julia's full post from the official forums:

    We are aware that players who purchased the Reforger's Blessing pack are seeing their personal progress for milestone II increase. This was unintentional and we will be releasing a hotfix that will pause this progression until September 15th (the planned date for the earliest start of milestone II). This unintentional personal progress will not affect milestone II's server progression and no one will have a head start on the milestone II leaderboard. Any personal progress you have made due to this bug, however, will remain. As an apology for this issue we will not be resetting your personal progress.

    We hope to get this fix out today. Thank you for your patience!

    submitted by /u/NWAsterdahlDev
    [link] [comments]

    Worth Checking out in 2020?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    So, I've been playing NeverO since launch for a year or so (until the fairies expansion).

    It was all in all a downhill experience.

    I loved the game, I hated being second tier by virtue of being a free user.

    In the first couple of expansions you could get (almost) everything by just running dungeons.

    I also remember game being really fun due to loads of glitches.

    How's the situation now:

    - are there many new things?

    - is the p2w situation is even worse - how much time/investment does one need to be around the top?

    - do we have MONKS!?

    - is the combat still fun?

    submitted by /u/feorh
    [link] [comments]

    M19 | Avernus Lure Locations | 1 Star Hunt

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    What could be in this room? I got the image by pushing the camera between a brazier and the wall in the Bleeding Citadel (apologies for bad crop job)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    [Giveaway] Neverwild codes

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Each code is for: Cape of the noble guard, health stone, Adventurer EP Reinforcement & 5 first aid kits

    • EWYYHKEW2PK24H6QRZ4MM49E
    • 7TUE2272W9K44H6QUEMMEJEN
    • 64EZZ9U97MXQ4H6QUF9M2QM7
    • AVX9QEHUYJUM4H6QUG74H9EK
    • JMQMZEVNG9EE4H6QUHNK4M6G
    • 4EEREEVWERUH4H6QUJ2466FK
    • K4XFPHEKTUXE4H6QUKE6QJNF
    • HM9YWJJGUEQE4H6QUMK664AJ
    • GX2TEGPEEZHW4H6QUNNP2NMQ
    • AW7GEE2H2WU74H6QUPJ4E7KA
    • 4EX2XY2GTAYF4H6QUQK72K7P
    • JJ9GPEFJJREA4H6QURFNQAEH
    • JTVFUAGXQ4EP4H6QUT6GHE9K
    • APYVJEHUGKGE4H6QUUN4PK6Q

    Here are the instructions for redeeming it:

    1. Open https://arcgames.com/de/code-redemption… and follow the instructions given there.
    2. Link your PSN/Xbox account to your Arc account if you have not already done so.
    3. Log in to PlayStation 4/Xbox One with your PSN/Xbox account.
    4. Then download Neverwinter and install the game.
    5. Create a new character and complete the tutorial if you haven't already done so.
    6. You can then collect the rewards from the Rewards Agent in the Protector's Enclave.

    This is provided by the kind folks at xboxdynasty.de in collaboration with the r/XboxNews subreddit (drop by if you're an Xbox player), but these codes work for PS4 and Xbox One, and we feel it'll reach people more directly on here :).

    submitted by /u/ronbag
    [link] [comments]

    CR sword mechanics PS4

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    I've completed Castle Ravenloft without ever having to wield the sword or the tome. I've read Janne's guide on CR but they don't seem to correspond to what i see on PS4. Eg., Janne talks about a left and right at will but on PS4, the few times I've tried the tome, I only get a right at will power (R2) and one encounter power (square). What am I supposed to do with the tome? Just run around?

    Have never used the sword at all. what are the buttons to use and when do i use them?

    thanks very much.

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus hunts: A disappointment

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    So, we got the hunts yesterday I had really been looking forward to them to fill the gap between now and Sept. 15th when Milestone II starts.

    But oh, boy...what a disappointment.

    Now, we first got hunts in Chult - a good idea, but flawed, with many issues that people complained about - the tropies and lures did not stack, it was RNG on top of RNG, meaning that you could spend a lot of time farming T1 hunts and then T2 to finally get a T3 lure for just a chance of a good reward. Now, some of the bigger issues did get fixed, but I would not call the Chult hunts good - "tedious and frustrating" would be a better description.

    Then we got the Barovia hunts, and from my perspective, they were a massive improvement. Fewer layers of RNG and many more worthwhile rewards.

    So, I thought Cryptic had learned from its mistakes with the Chult hunts and the Avernus hunts would incorporate those leassons and we would get some fun and engaging content, maybe like the Barovia hunts.

    But no.

    It is Chult all over again - just worse.

    Now, I have not done all the hunts, only 4 of them - but here are the issues I have seen with the Avernus hunts:

    • The Manes. They spawn in 5 locations, and are the real bottleneck of the hunts. Everyone is just driving between those 5 spawn points and killing them within seconds of their apperance. Worse yet, the Trophy drop rate seems rather pathetic. I managed to kill 11 manes yesterday - got a grand total of two trophies. Considering what others around me are reporting, I suspect I was unusually unlucky, but still. This part is in no sense what I would consider "fun and engaging gameplay" - it is a boring, tedious grind, and an extremely annoying bottleneck.
    • The other targets. There are 20-30 locations where the other targets spawn, so it's not that bad....in fact, you can collect their trophies fairly easily. Now, the "not-stacking" issue did not get fixed, so they tend to take up an annoying amount of space, and because you need one trophy from a mane for every trophy from something else, we are back to the Mane bottleneck.
    • Variable difficulty of T1 hunts. In Chult, the T1 hunt targets were easily soloable. Here, the difficulty is more variable - some can be fairly eaily soloed - others are significantly more challenging - more what I would have expected a T2 hunt to be like (soloable only by really good players, but best done in a party).
    • Lack of rewards. So, as I said, I have only done 4 hunts - and did not get any worthwhile rewards. Why should I bother farming trophies if the chance of getting a reward is this low? That was a part of the "RNG on top of RNG on top of..:" issue with the Chult hunts.
    • The Armor drops. Although I did not get any of the primary rewards (the armor drops), some other people did get things like The Balor bracers and so on. Now, those items are not all bad - several of them are desirable transmutes (and fortunately they are BtA, so you can share them with alts), but as for actually using them - well, the issue is that their bonuses are mostly uniformly bad, and many players who are able to do the hunts will already have better pieces. (Consider Goristo's Horns, for example.... a temporary 1% bonus to Critical strike? I would not be surprised if most players capable of doing the hunts had that maxed out already ... now, it it had been a 1% bonus to Critical Severity, that would have been different - any chance this is just a typo?). At any rate, the armors are not that great, but maybe the T2 and T3 rewards will be better. Maybe.
    • The T2 trophy issue. Considering that the hunts seem based on the Chult hunts (unfortunately), I would have expected the T1 hunts to drop Trophies to make T2 lures. Well, that is not happening, and I suspect that is because the T2 hunts are not active yet.

    If we are supposed to eventually get T2 trophies from T1 hunts, but they are not yet dropping, it makes ZERO sense to do hunts at this time. Save your lures until the T2 trophies start dropping, otherwise you will just have to do the T1 hunts all over again.

    So, overall, sorry, but the Avernus hunts are just not worth my time. I guess that until Sept. 15th, I will only be logging in briefly to collect my daily stuff and then do something else.

    submitted by /u/Adinos
    [link] [comments]

    Divine Armor

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Currently, this Set looks the exact same as the Lion Guard Set. Is this a placeholder or will it get its own visuals. The reason I ask is because even the other Sets that were similar to each other, such as the Fiend Forged and Infernal Forged, had slightly different visuals in terms of colouring.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    ToMM Summoned Companion

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Curious if anyone who has ran with a summoned companion in ToMM has any observations regarding if the stalwart lion in utility is more helpful towards damage that the alpha compy? Any insights are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Can't finish quest in Wells Dragon

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I posted my first video.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Mounts

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Any mount recommendations for warlock? I'm doing hell bringer and I heard insignia more important but I just wanted to hear any suggestions

    submitted by /u/Fatan2020
    [link] [comments]

    Mountain Toe Quest

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Disable visuals not sticking

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I might be an idiot, but it doesnt matter how many times I disable the armor enchant visual on my second loadout. It will always be toggled back on when I swap back between loadouts (its also disabled on my first loadout but it always stay off). Is there something I am missing? Or how do I get the disabled visuals on the armor enchant to stay off on all my loadouts?

    submitted by /u/Syptic
    [link] [comments]

    Zariel's Favor quests now worth more

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    I have seen a few posts and youtube videos explaining to farm Zariel's favors. Most have said to ignore the 3 quests you can get from the Registry board in the Redeemed Citadel because they were only worth 30-50 favors apiece. While you could get 100-200+ running the Ascension BHE. That has now changed a bit. The Registry quests are worth 80-120 Favors each. In my opinion these seem be more worthwhile to farm these quests than to sit and wait for instances to open up and fill up for the BHE.

    submitted by /u/DrConnors71
    [link] [comments]

    Question on sales

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    So i just started really playing last week on PS4 and i was going to get the Githyanki pack today but it is now off sale sadly. So i am curious how ofyen packs such as races or in general go on sale?(as in is it worth it to grab at full price or not)

    I should add i was torn between githyanki and dragonborn while mostly being after the heavy armor cosmetics for Githyanki soo would Dragonborn meet that criteria instead?

    submitted by /u/SorriorDraconus
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Tanking!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Hello all! I've just recently picked up Neverwinter on PS4 and started playing as a Fighter. My question regarding Tanking is: are there Abilities or Mechanics that Tanks get to allow them to generate Threat or Aggro? I don't see one listed for Fighters (I just hit Level 10), or am I overlooking something? Thanks guys and gals!

    submitted by /u/EdibleGhosty
    [link] [comments]

    accidently sold my quest horse at level 7

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I Bought then accidentally sold my starting horse and now i cannot continue the game, can someone help me ?

    submitted by /u/Zeogov
    [link] [comments]

    Question concerning dungeon loot.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Concerning dungeons that you have to queue into, is there any loot worthwhile sitting around except at the end? I just queued into the first place the story gives you and ended up falling far behind looking for Treasure and only found two different stones sitting on tables. I don't know if they're worth anything or not. Is it worth it to look around, or should I just forge ahead with everyone else and just focus on dealing more damage?

    submitted by /u/MacAttack264984
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 70 gear recommendations for Fighter

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I'm a 71 vanguard fighter and jumped into the Sharandar campaign. It feels like I'm using a newspaper on these enemies, I can barely kill the basic enemies. So I'm not sure what I'm missing in my build.

    I have bonded companion, and some generic weapons/armor for my level but I have no idea where to start with gear.

    submitted by /u/outland_king
    [link] [comments]

    Which support's gameplay do you find most interesting?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Hey peeps!

    I'm trying to enjoy Neverwinter, and the only thing that stops me is the seemingly simplistic combat. Run in, spam encounters, then at-wills, if it's a boss do a daily. It doesn't seem to change much.

    So, I come to you with a question: which class do you think has the most interesting gameplay? I'd like to need to think a bit more rather than spam everything on cooldown. I'm mostly into supports (trying a tank barbarian now, level 40+, but even in endgame dungeons I can't imagine doing much more than spamming my encounters and at-wills to generate as much threat as possible).

    Is there a healer or tank that you think has more involved gameplay than the others?

    EDIT: Also, are supports even relevant before very endgame stuff? My parties seem to stomp through any dungeon / world even I participate in without difficulty...

    submitted by /u/Vheraun
    [link] [comments]

    What should I pick?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    What class makes for a pretty effective tank that can deal some nice damage too, I'm torn between a paladin and a fighter, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/kerjam141
    [link] [comments]

    My xuna is a beast.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Finally got xuna done. But i just want to know is there a way to get it more powerfull. It do like 200k hits whit CA and i run whit it the whole TIC and win by a ton more powerfull dps than me. Augments are boring for my opinion now.

    So here is my xuna stats.

    Armpen and. Ca. 36k. Power 21k accuary 30k.. Others close to 20k. It use only one indominable r15. I use 2x comp +20 dmg bonus , is there any other dmg giver mount bonus than that? . I rly need only my two gladiaator guiles. So if i add 3rd dmg bonus mountbonus it give like only 5% more dmg to companion? I have read that the values is halfed one after another?

    My own stats are now.

    Power. 231k. Whit watermelon and lionguards 10k active. Armpen. 91k. Crit. 87k. Accuary. 86k. Ca. 135k Hp. 370k Def. Only 72k but i avoid the red and use stones. Not die often and mobs cant ewen start to hit me.. These stats not include the bonus from legion guard weapons, which most of ppl use. I have to switch my other swordman perk ring to that leg ring what gives +7500 power for ten sec. But i find out that it reset instantly after the compbat is over and now i love that ring. When get to combat i have allways the extra 7500k power and the mobs usually not last more than 10 sec. And in boss fight is nice to have that buff ewery 20 second.

    I kill avernus mobbs in 1sec usually. And dominate the TIC whit xuna, but i am greedy mofo, and want to max it. I start investigate the usefullnes of batiri.

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    Raising item level slightly

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Can anyone help with advice about raising my item level? I'm a level 80 wizard, but get killed immediately in the first fight of the Avernus campaign. I dont want to miss out lol. My current item level is about 19000. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/NaCN_Infused_Tea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment