• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Neverwinter Sometimes when doing random dungeon queues you have to carry REALLY hard.

    Neverwinter Sometimes when doing random dungeon queues you have to carry REALLY hard.


    Sometimes when doing random dungeon queues you have to carry REALLY hard.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Any good DPS mounts? And any Tips?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    AstraL diamonds effeciency

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    So , i'm slowly getting to the late game stuff , and i want to start getting some AD , to make the late game get a bit faster , so what is/are the most efficient technique(s) to get AD ?

    submitted by /u/Smael95
    [link] [comments]

    Just looking for some others input

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Warlock or Wizard?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    I'm starting a new game of neverwinter and have always liked magic so I've decided to either pick the wizard or warlock. I'm not sure which to pick because when I used to play, I used the wizard which was relatively fun. However, I feel like I might like having the option to chose to become a healer or attacker if I choose warlock. Which do you think would be the better choice?

    submitted by /u/Alphonos
    [link] [comments]

    Campain currency

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    So there are those daily quests , that give acorns , wooden tokens and seals of the aventurers . How and Where do i use those ?

    submitted by /u/Smael95
    [link] [comments]

    Watcher Set

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Which boss drops the watcher set for pally healer?

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    Arbiter artifacts

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Currently running with Charm/Knives in Tomm, I see alot Arbiters running Frozen wouldn't Envenomed be better? Also if Envenomed should I go with Shadowstalker because it apparently boost the damage by 2.5%? And would a a 3% Encounter glove be better than Lion arm 5K Power? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Hi so I got the Cape from god gifts and I turned it into an appears item but I don't know how to put it in help please

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Anyone see the Bel +5 ring drop?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone have, or know someone that got the +5 Bel ring?

    Just want to confirm it actually drops before I farm it.

    submitted by /u/hydropump96
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about quests

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Greetings gamers. Me and my wife started playing Neverwinter yesterday, and I'm enjoying the game a lot so far. But I have a quick question: Is there a way, or a option, to show all available quests in the map when i open it up? They appear to only be showing when I get close to them, and since I have OCD for completing all the quests in the game, I find really tiring to be walking to every single corner of the map looking for the quests. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/leonardoroadie
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I just recently started playing again. Finished undermountain campaign, working on avernus atm. I have a cleric, load outs for both arbiter and devout, just wondering if anyone can share builds for both? And best ways to go about getting best in slot gear. Thanks in advance! ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    When doing the Bel quest.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Please run the aoe's on the outside of the map, but NOT over the ammo deposits, nor in the middle where everyone is. If you have a blue sphere over you're head, its your responsibility to grab the ammo (follow the purple light), and load the catapult. Do not stand in the red, you shouldn't even need a healer for this if you're geared correctly, nor a tank. Try and bring at least one ranged dps, not necessary but helps. If you down in the aoes and don't have scrolls wipe, but you should have scrolls, or I should say you shouldn't be downing and need to use them. Having someone pick you up will damage them, and you can't be healed fast enough to recover, possibly making the situation worse.

    submitted by /u/rdpoint
    [link] [comments]

    Exp for lower-level mobs/quests?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I am a pretty new level 26 paladin and because of some azure enchantments I'm currently at 60% bonus exp gain. Because of that I've noticed my quest log is filling with quests that are grayed out and 4-5 levels below me.

    So my question is will I still get exp fighting level 21 mobs and completing quests at that level if I'm 5+ levels above it?

    Thanks in advance for any tips!

    submitted by /u/mordeh
    [link] [comments]

    Xuna build

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Is there a special way you gotta set up xuna to do max dps I have 3 mounts that give the companion damage bonus and indomitables also but does the companion gear matter?

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    Raising Crit Severity

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    OP healer here approaching 25k IL with only 89% crit sev. Trying to get to god tier shields and I need to know how people get up to the 125% range. Vorpal is only at 11, guild doesn't have the boon, and all my companions are focused to OGH and power/defense. How do I raise this up after my vorpal?

    submitted by /u/BarmeloAnthony
    [link] [comments]

    Rage of Bel Rewards

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I ran Rage of Bel twice today - once solo and once in a group of 5. I received the rewards from Bel but didn't get anything from Alyssa. Am I missing something?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Action Point Gain for Warlock

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    All of the game wikis I usually utilize have nothing in what generates the most Action Points for warlocks in the latest updates. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/B4dW0lf87
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain companions bonus.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Im new player and a bit confused about companions. If i have augmented companion, does it need to be activated to get bonus stats or it can be just one of my companions which is not active? How exactly this works? I couldn't find answer in Google so hope someone can help with this.

    submitted by /u/just2try
    [link] [comments]

    Early ad methods

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Just started yesterday and am lv31 atm and can find any real early game methods for ad. So what are some methods I could? Also are the god box's worth selling? I have 100

    submitted by /u/SuctionCupMan0416
    [link] [comments]

    Broken rod - situation better?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Its been a day since the patch, insurgency period is now much longer but I'm not seeing lots of 'I got it' posts in zone or on alliance chat - so are more people getting it?

    submitted by /u/_____score
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with the astral Diamond Exchange?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Is anybody else having problems buying Zen off the astral Diamond Exchange? It's not popping up for me with anything!

    Edit: ps4 (sorry forgot to add flair)

    submitted by /u/jimmy_changa1990
    [link] [comments]

    What novels should I start with?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Hi all new player here. I just discovered Neverwinter and discovered theres a mass array of lore and books that the games based off of. I want to start reading the books but I dont know which ones that would be the prequel to the Neverwinter game. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheCharmCitysKing
    [link] [comments]

    Item Level??

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Why am i at 23k iL, with my stats in power and everything being higher than 26k iL. What am i doing wrong, i need iL to do TOMM and stuff. And my stats will cap to 85k and etc, what am i missing

    submitted by /u/abiggs1023
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment