• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Neverwinter My Christmas wish is for dancing piggies to come back and for Wilfred to find peace.

    Neverwinter My Christmas wish is for dancing piggies to come back and for Wilfred to find peace.


    My Christmas wish is for dancing piggies to come back and for Wilfred to find peace.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Which side do you choose?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:16 PM PST

    hunt failure

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Does the Avernus hunts time out/disappear if you don't have enough dps? For example I have seen the Mote of Infernal Hellfire T2 disappear twice now.

    submitted by /u/shaddaddi
    [link] [comments]

    Question bout mounts

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Does a mythic mount boost your stats by alot? I'm thinking about buying 1 but if it doesn't give much stats then maybe not

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give some advice?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I run a small gh1 guild and I want some tips on how to get more people to join preferably active people any tips?

    submitted by /u/Ike22222
    [link] [comments]

    Insu (lack of) urgency

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:48 PM PST

    I see people advocating to send 1 player into insurgencies, then wait ~30 seconds before the rest zerg in. The theory I've heard is this causes fewer demons to spawn making each stage faster.

    Has this been verified as a 100% full proof way to speed up insu to get more stages completed?

    submitted by /u/sly_1
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate issue

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:09 AM PST

    I've tried coming back to the game multiple times this year but I keep getting the error "Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate failed to establish a connection the patch server" so I've not been able to download the game. This occurs for STO also, anyone got an idea how to fix this?

    I've done Port Forwarding and Firewall exceptions for everything Arc related.

    submitted by /u/Hinji
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye lostmauth set? What to replace with on wizard

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Hi i just came.back from year long break. Looking to replace my lostmauth set with something decent for dps wizard. Preferably looking for something i can get from auction house cheap or something i can find in dungeons easily without havjng to grind for weeks. I have limited time so looking for something that is not too hard to get. Anh suggestions appreciated.

    submitted by /u/6lotek9
    [link] [comments]

    Oathkeeper set

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Where I get the oathkeeper weapons ?

    submitted by /u/BillyTheButcher91
    [link] [comments]

    Best build for Healer Cleric?? PS4

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:55 AM PST

    I just returned to Neverwinter and was wondering what is best for the cleric on healing. Please keep it a simple as you can so I can understand better lol. What I am look for is primarily powers/feats and artifacts

    submitted by /u/Fallenangel371
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment