• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Neverwinter Hi im playing neverwinter since 90 days now in ps4, i like it, but cant found à database to check items seen in others character & cant acces to barovi(french) dont have Access to the quest to unlock this location, im sorry for m'y english i learn it in video games

    Neverwinter Hi im playing neverwinter since 90 days now in ps4, i like it, but cant found à database to check items seen in others character & cant acces to barovi(french) dont have Access to the quest to unlock this location, im sorry for m'y english i learn it in video games


    Hi im playing neverwinter since 90 days now in ps4, i like it, but cant found à database to check items seen in others character & cant acces to barovi(french) dont have Access to the quest to unlock this location, im sorry for m'y english i learn it in video games

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    This is a dark and epic gaming playlist inspired by Neverwinter. Give it a try! Hope you like it too! [OC]

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Please forgive my ignorance, but I need some information regarding stat priority for a Oathkeeper Paladin.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    When bringing my stats to a level to be ready for ToMM, what stats do I need to cap? Do I need Armour Pen? I am having trouble balancing everything and would appreciate some advice before I start changing gear and enchants around. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/van_clouden
    [link] [comments]

    I found a bug, what do I do.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:29 PM PDT

    For some reason, for the last day or so, my camera zooms in and gets locked whenever i interact with anything. It won't let me zoom out until i restart the game.

    Edit: The pinatas also don't show up when the camera is locked.

    submitted by /u/DarkDragon226
    [link] [comments]

    Best summoned Augment for Tank?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:51 PM PDT

    What summoned augment are all of you tanks running? Also if you can share the logic behind your choice that would be helpful. Thanks

    submitted by /u/cwcase
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox or PS4?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    Just curious.

    I've got an Xbox One X and PS4 Pro, and to my knowledge the game doesn't have enhancements for either.

    Which runs best, and has the best economy and playerbase?

    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Ikarostv
    [link] [comments]

    What dps should I play?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    I already have a paladin that I play but I wanted to make a dps character for fun. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Znation03
    [link] [comments]

    Cant do Skirmishes

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    Cant do Skirmishes

    So im lvl 45 and never done a skirmish or been able to. I went back to see if accepting the orc and blacklake quests would help,but nope. EDIT:added ss

    https://preview.redd.it/5st1r0x6gbw31.png?width=1557&format=png&auto=webp&s=ac7307ac476e8458f835e50ebae1873971b670be

    submitted by /u/Elena_Falcon
    [link] [comments]

    [Wizard] Thaumaturge it's still best in aoe?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    I have heard that the thaumaturge has been nerfed and now i see many more arcanists, is it a coincidence or it is arcanist best for aoe aswell?

    submitted by /u/Onslaughtxx
    [link] [comments]

    Question about items I can't seem to equip to companions any more.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    I recently got back into playing this. I have a bunch of items I don't seem to be able to use and wanted to check if they are indeed obsolete now or if there is a new way to use them.

    Specifically: Runestones for Companions. Arcane, Empowered, Profane, and Recondite.

    Thanks in advance for any helpful advice/suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Gionach
    [link] [comments]

    Hi Worth playing?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Hi is this game worth playing if ur not down to put any money on it?

    submitted by /u/wannabemixer
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    I decided to make a new character because my current char, warlock, seemed to have taken a hard nerf. I see there are plenty of changes in the game. I've made a wizard and want to know what companions should I work toward and if there is a guide for mod 17 that I could follow because all of the guides I am finding are for mod 16. Any help is greatly appreciated thx :D

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    Artifacts

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    Guys i need help. What should i buy as my 4th artifact. The main one i use is the wyvern coated knives and the rest are arcturias music box, tobriands ring and shard of orcus wand. What artifact should i swap orcus with? Im looking for a power based one and combat advantage to cap that. I appreciate the help :)

    submitted by /u/Kurisu-Kurayami95
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot find the: boundless runic corruption quest

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    Hi, I had this quest where i needed to get 3 of each resonance and a depleted artefact. I didnt get the artefact after doing about 10 runs, and i read that abandoning the quest and picking up again solves this problem.

    I have abandoned it but now i dont know where to pick it up. Can someone help please?

    submitted by /u/Legu314
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha compy bonus power

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    How much power does alpha compy give? 5% of base power or whole power (from bonding runes, potion buff, etc)?

    submitted by /u/krexin
    [link] [comments]

    Companions dont work

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    Cant get black dragon stone companion bonus + green slime bonus either 8000 crit strike and 8000 defence respectively. Help please?

    submitted by /u/Stabber67
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment