• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    Neverwinter Quick question ! What is the ideal stats for a tank in Lomm?

    Neverwinter Quick question ! What is the ideal stats for a tank in Lomm?


    Quick question ! What is the ideal stats for a tank in Lomm?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:53 PM PST

    The Ridiculous Ballad of Skaaro the Red - A Neverwinter Tale - Chapter 11

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Ranger vs. Rogue

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Hi all, I want to start a new class. I'm abandoning my Warlock until it gets buffed or at least fixed. I've done some research and asked opinions and the best two classes seem to be Ranger and Rogue. I was wondering which is better overall, in terms of things like survivability, AOE dps, single target dps, PvP, and dungeon usefulness, and also which race (Not any of the purchasable races) is best for either one or both. Give me your opinions or tell me if you think a certain class is better than the two listed and why.

    submitted by /u/stealingroses
    [link] [comments]

    Best armor enchantment

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:55 PM PST

    Hey I'm back again need to update my armor enchantment I'm running a lvl 10 shadow clad atm idk if the best has changed from shadow clad or negation any ideas?

    submitted by /u/VeryRadiatedBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Best starter gear for level 80 newbie?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:57 AM PST

    I am about to hit 80 for my first character, dont have much in terms of AD, and am less than halfway thru Undermountain questline. What are some good starter sets for cheap in auction house that I can get a good power spike from to help gear me for later content?

    submitted by /u/swol_night_shyamalan
    [link] [comments]

    New player here. From what I can understand, the list of text in the middle of the two slot bars are my titles, i.e what appear above my character for other players. The two phrases below the name are what I've chosen, but "NWLC Conviction" is something I don't understand. What does it mean?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:27 AM PST

    Active Status Display and Equip Perks question

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:26 AM PST

    I have boots of the willed, kured fiuno and ebonized rings. I see 2x sniper perk up n my active effects. On some maps I see swordsman perk and others I don't. I never see the At Will perk and if I equip a daily perk ring I never see it on the s tube effects either. Should all equip perks appear on the active effects? I see charges fury appearing but I never see gladiators might appearing for example. If it's not appearing is it not working? I am trying to figure out if I am over stacking effects and nullifying some. Could not find a thread about how active effects show perks. Any insights are appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Asphodelmercenary
    [link] [comments]

    Switching roles

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    When your toon gets to level 30 now do you have to buy a token now to use the other role?

    submitted by /u/djtschida
    [link] [comments]

    ME's

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:50 PM PST

    So I have just completed UM campaign, and then hit my alliance up to run my first ME's. We collected every rune, and I opened all 3 chest at the end. Once I handed my quests in, I received 3 shields, one for each quest return.

    Afterwards one of the guys said go to Zok and claim my first box, but I hadn't any rune to purchase one. The only thing I have is the 4 weaved touched fragments that I acquired through the campaign.

    Have I done something wrong?

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to run first ToMM

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Have mic, 25k hdps rogue with everything capped. Faith@mihosayuri

    submitted by /u/neytirijaded
    [link] [comments]

    "Too many attempts; Please try again later"

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Is someone else having this issue when trying to log out and log in on a different account in the game?

    I have two accounts and now i have to close the game entirely just to change accounts because that error message is shown every time i try to change them in the in-game log in screen. Everything was just fine before the latest patch.

    Did they nerf the logging system too?

    submitted by /u/analogic-microwave
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an active guild who run redq , im on ps4.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:16 AM PST

    Ghith booster pack

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:49 AM PST

    anyone bought that one? if so could someone tell me what Githyanki companion is it a offensive, defends,utility or what is it? thanks

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Barovia Hunts

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    If i do an hunt with the barbarian and get a piece of equipment, can i give it to another char of my account?

    submitted by /u/Onslaughtxx
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of questions from a brand new player

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:56 AM PST

    So I started playing Neverwinter yesterday and I liked it alot so far. so I am curious about some stuff and if someone could help me with it, I would really appreciate it. Bare in mind this is my 1st MMORPG, was playing WoW for like 2 days and that's it.

    1. Are there DLCs that I could buy? So far I was unable to find anything. Will get some money on friday, so wanna invest something into this game.
    2. Are there any MUST BUY things from the shop?
    3. Is it worth investing money? I don't know about the playerbase. So far it looks populated in chats, idk if that's the case.
    4. Are there any MUST DO things in the game? So far I am only questing and doing Haloween event quests and dungeons during quests.
    5. What about professions? Is there something I should focus on? I have Fighter, wanna play him as tank and I picked Blacksmithing.
    6. I am currently at level 29 but I feel like anything can kill me way to easy. Am I doing something wrong or what? I equipped any new and better Item I got.

    Thank you for your answers.


    [link] [comments]

    About defensive stats

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    How important are defensive stats such as Crit avoidance, deflection and awereness

    my stats on my rogue

    power 174 k

    arp 80 k

    def 80 k

    crit 85 k

    avoid 80 k

    accu 88 k

    deflekt 80 k

    comp ad 131 k

    awere 69 k

    But everyone i see dont have anything in avoid, deflekt and awere.

    If i can skip those stats and put way more in power, that would be good, but how important are they

    submitted by /u/Loftlampe
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric - healer stats

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Just curious: how important are armor pen, accuracy, and combat advantage for the cleric healer and should I try to have the stat caps?

    Edited: simplified the question

    submitted by /u/backwoodsD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment