• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Neverwinter My experience after reaching level 80

    Neverwinter My experience after reaching level 80


    My experience after reaching level 80

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    I've found that unless you're a veteran player with an item level of 25,000+ this game and its community is very unforgiving.
    Ex 1 & Ex 2

    Once you reach level 80 it's a catch-22, you need Astral Diamonds to get better enchantments, Runestones, Artifacts, wards etc. for your character but you're excluded from RTQ's & REDQ's for having too low of an item level. My current item level is just shy of 23k and earlier today I was kicked from an Epic Dungeon queue and I had a higher item level than the Queue Group Leader.

    Everyday I try to get my daily limit of refining 100,000 rough AD and the only way I've ever been able to get a REDQ has been through the group finder. The guild I joined has sadly been unhelpful, when I hop on the guild discord it seems like I've intruded. There's a handful of people they chat with and that's about it.

    Is there something that I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/nicksbologna
    [link] [comments]

    Intro to Neverwinter's basic agriculture and commerce (how people get AD for beginners)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Covers the more common AD making ways. Aimed more towards people new'ish to the game, so I doubt veterans will find this useful - so just to match the expectations.

    https://guides.jannenw.info/2020/02/18/neverwinter-basics-intro-to-basic-agriculture-and-commerce/

    Feedback, corrections and so on, are welcome.

    submitted by /u/JanneMoonmist
    [link] [comments]

    I realized I just missed a zen bonus (PC) but how often are there zen sales?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:32 PM PST

    I 'm a new player and was debating VIP. im pretty sure i want to get it now, but I decided finally right after the bonus zen period ended, so now im debating whether i should wait or not. 10 bucks isnt much but my financial situation is kinda tight right now so if i might get more value by waiting a little bit it's probably best. So how often are there sales on Zen and/or Vip status?

    submitted by /u/vendalkin
    [link] [comments]

    Tiamat - white orb

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Some explanation please. I took white orb. White Dragon created red aoe. I, standing in red hit activate. I become stunned. It was activated well in advance of the "hit". Both players next to me also stunned, well within the same orb affective ranges (like all the other colors).

    So, that method doesn't work, tried it twice.

    Next method, when the platform turns slippery, i slid a little on it tho make sure. When slide stops use white orb, nothing, still slippery.

    So, htf do you use the white dragons orb and what is the white dragons entire mechanics? Because neither place that kills people described above is affected by the orb.

    submitted by /u/Sceaduo
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Lifedrinker enchantment

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:26 PM PST

    I have a few of the Lifedrinker enchantments and the tool tip says:

    "Increase your life steal chance by 2.5%"

    I was under the impression that after MOD16 we no longer have life steal. Does this actually do anything?

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Steam & Arc Account Linking

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    New Player here, have some questions

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    hi,

    i played the neverwinter last year for a small time, and returned the game for a second chance few days ago..

    i'm a level 80 tr player, nearly all story campains done, still working on sharandar, dragons, underdark and maze engine.

    i sadly noticed somethings changed drasticly. i get blapped to zero healt by every npc in demogorgon / malborg castle now. have 17+k item level, and dont know how to improve it in this conditions.

    i cant even farm dungeons and skirmishes. i cant go into avernus map either. so i cant farm dungeon coins to improve my gear. how can i improve my character?

    which healer companion should i pick to stay alive more longer? i have bf medic and angel of protection. afp in training now so i coudnt try it, but bf medic is not a life saver. do you have something to suggest (preferably) under 500k ad.

    how many months has to pass for gettin zen by paying ad? i saw 18m zen buy order in que, should i have to invest most of the ad i get in to zen que? i will try to stay in f2p area.

    submitted by /u/cttias
    [link] [comments]

    Insignias?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Are there Dominance versions of all Insignia types?

    On Xbox I was looking for an Enlightened Dominance Insignia & Crescent, but couldn't find neither.

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric lvl 60 looking for guild

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    I am now to this game but love it! Used to play a lot of Everquest back in the day. Would love a Guild that does party fighting.

    Devout Cleric

    submitted by /u/MJ-TPE
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard Build

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    What's a temporary alternative to a vorpal weapon enchant? trying to get to 20k iL to get to tomm/lomm items, currently at 18.7k.

    working with 339k AD as of now, wondering what I should spend it on to get stronger

    submitted by /u/littlemalevolent
    [link] [comments]

    Critical Chance?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Dumb question, but where do you find your critical chance stat? (My crit strike is 80k, so what is that in terms of chance?)

    (Trying to learn these simple things this morning, lol)

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Do you still think the devs cater to new players?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    The latest mod (18) requires stats capped at 85K/135K.

    The veterans have had time to upgrade enchants, companions, add boons, etc over time.

    Very few new players can do it without spending real money. I've been playing for about 2 years now and I think I about 85K on one toon only (using R15 bonding stones). Getting or upgrading legendary companions is of course "very cheap" (especially on PC, where I play).

    ToMM required 80K, and now a "regular" zone requires more than that.

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/zZz511
    [link] [comments]

    Item Level

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    So I'm level 71 and my item level is just over 8,000, what would be the best way to increase my item level so I can start partaking in epic dungeons and such?

    submitted by /u/gabrielmundie
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no ZEN suddenly?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:54 AM PST

    In exchange there is like 200K backlog on PS4?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player 3years ago

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    I have a 70 Cw and a 70 Gwf. But i do not know where to start and what items in my full inventory to keep. Anyone got some tips?

    submitted by /u/tord6000
    [link] [comments]

    Utility Slot

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Dark or Tactical for utility in dps? I am barbarian. I'm thinking of exchanging my darks for tactics because of the boot that gives me 5% more damage.

    submitted by /u/xploruy
    [link] [comments]

    Should I and how difficult it is to pick up this game?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:12 AM PST

    Hello, hope it's not a frequent post. Couldnt find anything similar, but reddit search is as bad as everyone says

    Im thinking to pick up the game. My previous attempts didn't go too far. Got to 60 in march of 2015, but didnt do any end game. I'm mostly interested in PvE content and soft/mid-core raiding. Could you please answer my questions, I'd really appreciate it.

    Investment:

    1. How long does it take to get to lvl 80? I believe it's max now?
    2. How long does it take to gear up to start doing relevant content?
    3. How much time does it take to do recurring daily/weekly stuff? Basically how much I'll be playing the game once I'm done grinding?
    4. How much money I'd need to invest in the game? And/or to keep myself afloat?
    5. Is the game too grind-y? Will I need to run some dungeon over and over again just to unlocking something very important? Or it's up to me how much time I'd want to dedicate?

    Content:

    1. How much relevant PvE content there is? I tried looking around on youtube and the latest I could find was tower of the mad mage I think?
    2. How often do new raids or other instances/dungeons come out?
    3. Are raids difficult? How long does it take ppl to clear raid when it comes out? Hope I dont break rule 4 here, but if someone could relate them to ff14 extreme/savage/ultimate content it could also help
    4. How balanced is PvE? Are some classes broken? How often we get patches or big balance shifts? Are rogues okay in the current meta?
    5. How much ping is too much? I know that the servers are in NA. Im having stable 150 ping, is it too much?

    Community:

    1. How "diverse" is the playerbase? Is it possible to find people from EU to raid with? I'd imagine most of the playerbase is NA because servers are located there. I don't mind, but being GMT+3 NA evenings would be hard for me to raid at?
    2. Is the game "alive? I looked at steamcharts and seems like the game peaks at ~2.5k people during EU evenings. How much of it is in the end game? Would it be the case of playing with the same 10 people?
    3. Generally how difficult is it to get into the game? I've started playing but I feel a bit overwhelmed with all different kinds of seals, tokens, points, crystal, popups and so on. Would finding a guild be helpful so I can ask people? Online resources are somewhat scarse. Do people raid as guilds or just find players through discord?

    And well any other info about the game that I should know? Thanks for your help

    submitted by /u/MarisaLover
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment