• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Neverwinter OP heals.

    Neverwinter OP heals.


    OP heals.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:15 PM PST

    I've poured so much AD into this build its driving me crazy. I'm finally almost able to pull full shields on crit heals. All that said I'm usually able to run LOMM with 4 strong dps. In running it today, it was a mix of melee and ranged, and I swear people were actually dodging my heals. As soon as one of them started going down in HP they'd just start running all over the place. Ranged were in different corners, and melee were on different sides. I use Divine Touch almost exclusively, so you can imagine it makes things difficult not to mention the enormous divinity drain on healing 4 players individually, and add to that I'm healing from behind instead of maintaining shields and I'm pulling my hair out. I don't expect dps to stand still but 4 players running around like they are on fire is crazy. Is there anyway to deal with this healing wise? I switched to Divine Shelter but even that, they were so spread out some got nothing, so I went back to DT.

    submitted by /u/rdpoint
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 Paladin Tank or healer?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Hello guys and gals, in mod 18 pc, i lvl uped my tiefling paladin, i am qt level 80. Now that a small understanding of the game and the class, i am more willing to try play healer. I wanted to ask in what state are the healers in mod 18 and if it is worth it to play as helaer paladin or as tank.

    submitted by /u/NoMorePain18
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Hello, I just came back after not playing since mod 15. Apparently, all my gear is obsolete including enchantments. AH prices are turned upside down. I cannot join any runs because 17k gs is not enough. I finished the Undermountain campaign but cannot do Avernus because I die instantly. Currently grinding towards ToMM.

    Is there anything productive I can do in the meanwhile? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/LaggyServers
    [link] [comments]

    Cant log in at all.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:52 PM PST

    I have registered 3 new accounts for never winter making sure every password and user name is perfectly matched and every time it tells me I cant log in because my username or password is wrong. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Legit_Myth
    [link] [comments]

    Refinements points

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    I need to know what the hell to do with my refinement points I honestly have no idea what they are used for and if I can trade them for Zen or Astral diamonds.... Can someone help explain how to get these maybe and tell me how to use them so I can have some notes please? 💜💚 Thank you I appreciate it 😁

    submitted by /u/LadyWolfie16
    [link] [comments]

    Companion influence

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:17 PM PST

    Hi everybody, quick question about companion influence.
    I read many times that it's not worth to invest in dark enchantments in every (5) utility slot as the increase of companion influence is not that high. I've also been told many times, while playing, that there is a "limit" of companion influence that you can get and past that it's useless to invest in it.

    So my question is: what is the correct amount of dark enchantment to slot in utility? 2? 3?
    How much percentage of companion influence is "correct" to own?
    And what about companion influence boons? Is it worth it to invest in that or it's just something useless?

    submitted by /u/ForeverAWarlock
    [link] [comments]

    21k IL Paladin Looking for a guild (Xbox)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:02 PM PST

    I want a guild with maxed power, HP, and mount speed boons because I need those. If you run content together I would love to join! :)

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Forgehammer of Gond: keep or sell?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:07 PM PST

    I just pulled one from the Challenge of the Gods. I've heard that it's really good for a tank to have in TOMM, so I'm thinking about keeping it even though I don't do crafting. My tank character isn't very close to ready for TOMM, but I'm afraid that if I sell the forgehammer, I'll regret it when my tank finally is TOMM-ready. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/hIDeMyID
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Does anyone know when the new mod is gonna be released on ps4 I've been told many different things on an official day

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    Level 44 wizard wanting to get back into the game

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Im wanting to get back into the game but no friends play it and i really get burned out playing solo all the time any very active people/clans play please inv me or add me psn: Zaoja

    submitted by /u/Zaoja
    [link] [comments]

    Master Expeditions (Noob Question)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    After gaining my two alabaster weapons I've been running ME's with 1 rune to get the etchings and getting all of the relics. At this point I have received another alabaster weapon and nothing great from the undermountain rewards. Is there any point in getting all of the relics or should I just worry about getting the etchings?

    submitted by /u/TheLostiel
    [link] [comments]

    Bulette Pup

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Can someone tell me how to acquire the bulette pup other than from the AH? I don't have enough AD and I need a proper stat upgrade.

    Thanks y'all.

    submitted by /u/teriyaki_sandwich
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:52 AM PST

    achievements, collections

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:50 AM PST

    I like to do achievements in mmos once I reach endgame and wait for the next content update, it's a nice thing to do on the side imo, and they usually offer long term goals for the game, so got a few questions about them. (+im a completionist)

    1. Are achis in neverwinter /character or / account?
    2. Can I do all achis if I start the game now, or are there some which are not obtainable anymore?
    3. I saw some under the events tab, which say 'participate in this event 10x' are these events once a year, so would it take 10 years to complete these?
    4. How hard is it to finish collections? Like mounts, map collections etc. Is it in the 10k hours and several thousand dollar category, or is it doable with a few hundred $ and 'only' hundred of hours?
    5. Are the collections acc or chara based?
    6. Any other thing nvw players do in the long run while waiting for the next patch? E.g you are max gear level, already farmed most stuff you wanted, anything to work on, or only achievements/collections?
    submitted by /u/VSauceDealer
    [link] [comments]

    Load out gear

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Is there any way to have your MH and OH have different stats on your load outs. As an example, I like the added health for my OH on my OP, but for my heals load out would like power. If I change for one load out does that change for both or am I going to have to invest in multiple MH and OH?

    submitted by /u/rdpoint
    [link] [comments]

    Any guild I can join?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:54 AM PST

    I'm a level 40 Warlock and I would like to join a guild

    submitted by /u/CapitalSteez03
    [link] [comments]

    What skills should I have on as a warlock hellbringer

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:58 AM PST

    I'm a level 40 Warlock

    submitted by /u/CapitalSteez03
    [link] [comments]

    only 2 free character slots?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Quick Question about Undermountain Rings.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:35 AM PST

    I tried checking Neverwinter Gamepedia but there wasn't much regarding rings.

    Was just wondering what are the best rings for a fighter tank, regardless of price? (Looking to up my defense stats and combat advantage, if possible)

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mulder00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment