• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Neverwinter Pigs are invading PE :D

    Neverwinter Pigs are invading PE :D


    Pigs are invading PE :D

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Join the glorious pig parade :D

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Overflow bag bug

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Master Expeditions, Loot, and Relics

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:37 PM PST

    So, everyone I run with generally has their Alabaster sets. We run MEs for the Zok Boxes. If we don't need Alabaster, can't we run MEs without worrying about collecting Relics as long as we put one Rune in?

    It's my understanding the Relics only affect the chance of Alabaster gear from the quest giver and that the runes are for Zok gear. This is correct, right?

    submitted by /u/learica
    [link] [comments]

    Demogorgan normal...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    I can't do the master demogorgan yet but I don't see a way to que for the normal raid. How can I do the normal raid?

    submitted by /u/MugsyXbox
    [link] [comments]

    what is my fighter doing

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Question about caps

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    I seen somewhere that there was a cap of 85k on crit strike did they mean crit chance? And if so is the only reason to build crit higher then 85 is to balance it out with power? Seen a video stating your chance to crit was your crit chance -50k divided by your power × 100. Still new trying to make sure I'm not screwing myself some how . Thank you

    submitted by /u/iamcbo
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 72 Paladin with no Path. Which should I choose for solo-ing?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:07 AM PST

    I'm a casual free to play, solo player with analysis paralysis. My paladin is around lvl 72 or so, but some low level dungeons are kicking my butt. My item level is only about 5K.

    • Will choosing a path make my character stronger?
    • Right now I'm eligible for both the Tank and the Healer AD bonus in random queues. If I choose a path, will I lose eligibility for one of those AD bonuses?
    • Main question: which path is best for soloing?

    Note:

    • I made a mistake in my build and dumped all my points into Strength. Is it true that Paladins do magic damage when they hit normally? Is this really affecting my damage? I've also heard that changing your stats doesn't affect the characters at all.
    • I don't know what companion to use so I only have my starting one and the 5 you can buy for gold plus the minstrel (and I don't even understand what he's good for).
    • All my astral diamonds go towards unlocking guild bank slots, so I have effectively none

    Thanks for your input!

    submitted by /u/Wisteri
    [link] [comments]

    PC players - Campaign Pack Mod 18

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Does anyone on PC know how much currency each Twisted Shadows pack gives you for the Mod 18 campaign, and how many packs would it take to unlock the dungeon on day one?

    submitted by /u/contagiousphrase
    [link] [comments]

    Hey! Are you or your guild looking for a home? Silver Ravens is the place to join and have fun in dungeons and out doing dailies. Come join us if you want help or just want people to run with. We are willing to help all players in the game as long as they want the help. More info in the comments.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Quickest way to level up alt?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:37 PM PST

    So I know you guys have already figured it out...

    Just realized the high the level on an alt, the better the rewards for invoking and the more chances to run an ME.

    What's an efficient way of leveling up an alt? I know about guild boons and azure enchants. I'm wondering more on certain quests, dungeons, etc.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/CalansD
    [link] [comments]

    Mobs in stronghold are level 80 while we do not get scaled to level 80 the way we did to level 70. Bug?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    A few of my friends and I, just returned back to playing Neverwinter. When we go to the Stronghold, to our surprise there are level 80 mobs. I remember that we used to scale up to level 70 to do things, but no-one is getting scaled now that we have returned. Is this a bug, or is this intended? My level is 72, my friends are between 30 and 50.

    submitted by /u/l33tlargosan
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most wanted class for groups?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:58 AM PST

    I am creating a character and want to know this. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Swarmalert
    [link] [comments]

    Second Toon Question

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Hey y'all I've been asking a number of questions on here and I seriously thank this community for all the help!

    I'm thinking about making a second toon to have fun on and to grind out those dailies as well. My main is a ranger and i'm loving the dps but was thinking it might be helpful to have a support character as well but I mainly solo content except when I play with a bud every now and again.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on what a good class to play with is? I'm thinking a cleric or paladin might be fun but I haven't really looked into any of the other classes. I have a fighter but haven't gotten too far with it.

    submitted by /u/TheLostiel
    [link] [comments]

    Help with class sigil

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:00 AM PST

    So i did the vault of the nine quest but i didnt get my class artifact on the end do i need to do something else or did i get bambozzled?

    submitted by /u/EzTecWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Starting from scratch(PS4)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    So double EXP is coming and I d like make a new character(DC). Anybody wants to join in on the journey?

    submitted by /u/DetlefDrehtSich
    [link] [comments]

    CAN'T WEAR MY GEAR! ��

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Hi,

    Yesterday my gear quit showing up on my character all together, except for the shirt and trousers! I can equip fashion items on the appearance tab, but when I go back to the gear tab and hit the equip gear it doesn't work. Any suggestions? I can't find anyone who knows!??

    EDIT: The head and neck gear appears but the shirt and trousers still remain to be the only other visible gear?

    submitted by /u/brennen1026
    [link] [comments]

    Starting New Professions

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:23 AM PST

    How do you start a new profession or get the starting tools for it? I started as an armoursmith but wanted to start other professions, the problem is I can't level any of them because I don't have the starting tools. Am I doing something wrong? or is there a way to get the starting items?

    submitted by /u/llMude13ll
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do with refinement points?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment