• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Neverwinter Six Months...or 45 days, 8 hours, 57 minutes and 2 seconds

    Neverwinter Six Months...or 45 days, 8 hours, 57 minutes and 2 seconds


    Six Months...or 45 days, 8 hours, 57 minutes and 2 seconds

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Legendary Mount Combat Powers

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    How often can a Combat power be used?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Shadowblade001
    [link] [comments]

    That fallen paladin reagent (Avernus)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Hi all, has anyone found where the fallen paladin reagent falls? For Holy water craft.

    (sorry for bad english translation)

    submitted by /u/kudriaxa
    [link] [comments]

    barb need help here

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:54 PM PST

    what are u guys using for defensive companion slots?

    submitted by /u/JAIR_MARRETA232921
    [link] [comments]

    Take me to school on Expeditions... seriously these things are the worst!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    So I finally get to lvl 80, finish undermountain, time to start getting gear. MEs are the worst. I hated that part of undermountain and now MEs are about enough to make me quit. Please tell me there's hope.

    1. Is there an easier way to accomplish these than playing hide and seek for 90 minutes with little glowing objects?
    2. I type in lfg and zone for a group, but it takes a while to get in one.
    3. With Mod 18 out, anything will be better than these. Are there better items out there than the alabaster set?
    4. How do I know what is BIS for my class?
    5. I found someone who made copies of the maps and put where the relics usually are, but I still need to check them all, so it's not a huge help.
    6. Do I have to get the relilcs?
    7. I can NEVER open that darned chest at the end. 1 time I went and got the colors I needed, opened it up, and got something. Do I have to do that every time I want the chest?
    8. Do I need to make the armor in the quest line?

    Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

    submitted by /u/CalansD
    [link] [comments]

    Healers Getting Put In Other Group?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

    When you're queuing in a trial, why does it almost always pull the healer you've grouped with to the other team upon entering the queue?

    submitted by /u/Eli_985
    [link] [comments]

    Need kutlass lure

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Hi guys, I hv bought chult campaign and got chain of scales last night. Need kutlass lure 2 summon kutlass not sure where to get components for lure. Any tips or advice ?

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 Lionheart weapons

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Does mod 18 give you a way to earn the Lionheart set? Or is Tomm the only way?

    submitted by /u/Yeti052
    [link] [comments]

    Quest bugs.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    So I'm new to this game, and didn't see a faq section or anything. However, I've been having issues turning in quest. Like I'd go to whoever after I have the quest completed, but where it says "Complete quest" is greyed out. It's happened on the nest egg, seals, blacklake job faire, and the false idols missions.

    submitted by /u/Ser_Stevus
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea how I'm supposed to add 70k combat adv out of no where?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:15 AM PST

    24k ilvl on rogue, 150k power, most of my stats are near 80 to 85k hit my combat adv is only 70k.

    submitted by /u/Zaige
    [link] [comments]

    Companion advice for a tank paladin

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:06 PM PST

    What companion should I be saving up to buy from the auction house and what makes it special for a tank?

    submitted by /u/SeventySixSins
    [link] [comments]

    How important is $

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Recently picked Neverwinter back up since a friend started playing. I'm currently lvl62 warlock as my main and a lvl20 wizard as secondary. My question, is free to play really an option for this game? So many things seem locked behind the paywall. I've considered going VIP but if that's all I'm willing to put into it is it even worth it? Thanks!

    Edit: Awesome! Thanks everyone for all the info. Nice to know I can get the high level mounts and such with some grinding.

    submitted by /u/they_call_me_pete
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Account Link

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:43 AM PST

    So heard that yesterday Cryptic made it so that your steam account links to your arc. So how would I make that happen? Mine isn't linked, and Arc doesn't work on my computer. Crashes every single time there's Arc update and I have to uninstall and reinstall it. So do I have to manually do something to make the linking happen or no?

    submitted by /u/tempthethrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    CODG Bugs?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:31 PM PST

    When will these be addressed? are there any plans to fix this? So far I've had fps drops,crashing often and just now my entire que group had a black screen after elevator phase then crashed.

    submitted by /u/riotblade76
    [link] [comments]

    How do runed expeditions work?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:19 AM PST

    It seems pretty complicated...

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a balance?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Hello!

    I apologize in advance for my English (google translator)

    The question, in principle, is more to the developers, will classes still be balanced? Or I can safely remove Neverwinter. I play as a barbarian for many years, the character is pumped almost to full. Earlier, up to 16 modules they said that you want to get away from the fact that everyone plays one build, now the barbarian again has no alternative, no one played 16 modules in the tank branch. For some reason you gave us this thread, the game already has two classes of tanks, why another third, it's not clear. Barbarian always caused damage due to free skills, now the mob will die faster from old age. In solo, the goal of damage is generally ridiculous. The mechanics are boring, without options. If you are not a member of a guild, then it's practically impossible to get to a party in a tower or a stronghold, no one takes a barbarian. This is not a nagging of another barbarian, I go to a dungeon with a guild. With my character stats, it's ridiculous to deal damage 25-30% less than the rest. Much more can be said, but there are already so many letters, sorry)

    So the question is the same, will there be a class balance?

    Thanks to all.

    submitted by /u/Bum7265
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment