• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Neverwinter Sounds about right - Meme kids' classes. Stolen from https://imgur.com/gallery/ps4C9MJ

    Neverwinter Sounds about right - Meme kids' classes. Stolen from https://imgur.com/gallery/ps4C9MJ


    Sounds about right - Meme kids' classes. Stolen from https://imgur.com/gallery/ps4C9MJ

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Will this end up killing in-game currencies?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:19 PM PST

    Came across this story today and had no idea.

    https://www.wealthmanagement.com/high-net-worth/irs-quietly-removes-fortnite-warning

    How, if the IRS does decide that all video game currencies that you purchase (either indirectly or directly) with cash is something you (or your parents) need to report on taxes, will this affect gaming? I mean who will be responsible for keeping track of each purchases, transaction, exchange?

    Will Crytprtic have to send us tax documents? I mean the whole thing just sounds like such a mess.

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    So I haven't played since 2015 and I have a level 60 Warlock how do I access Epic dungeons and Stuff like that?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    I have looked through my queue list and the highest thing i have is a level 54 dungeon and I have been trying to figure it out for a couple weeks now

    submitted by /u/Dragonskiss004
    [link] [comments]

    Spoils of war.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    hi, is the refining bonus event the best time to open the spoil of war? i don't see bonus

    submitted by /u/tortu1997
    [link] [comments]

    Invisible armor

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Is there any invisible appearance gear I can use to display my pants/shirt slot items? And no using fashion tab will not help.

    submitted by /u/Cakellene
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock Build

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Getting my Warlock ToMM ready, I have completion exp and weapons already, just tired of running my Barb through there all the time so decieded I wanted to build my warlock up. Any tips, tricks, or builds would be appreciated!! :)

    submitted by /u/lvLightningvl
    [link] [comments]

    2020 Roadmap

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:09 PM PST

    I was unable to watch the live stream tonight. Does anyone know where it's located or if there will be a text layout of the discussion? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/xerarca
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Deepcrow Mount

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Does the Combat Power for the Legendary Deepcrow work properly? I have always noticed the combat advantage work, but never much difference in power. TIA.

    submitted by /u/Eli_985
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    I was just wondering if rogue is good or not and I don't want to waste my time with him and if he isn't that good I was wondering who is the best clas

    submitted by /u/xxiceymemesxx
    [link] [comments]

    Guild structure advice please

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm looking to go down the crit severity boon path on my baby GH9 guild. What other boon structures can I put up with it as I read somewhere you couldn't have the power boon structure and the crit severity structure in the same guild. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance 😊😊

    submitted by /u/ChinchyAnimal4
    [link] [comments]

    Special Promotional Mounts availability?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    So, I understand there are some mounts that are specially colored for various special promotions. Basically I'm asking if there are any Emblazoned Giant Beetles out there, that can be traded or bought. When I first started, another player ran past me with the Green Emblazoned Giant Beetle (I'm on Xbox), and it immediatly gave me a goal. I have looked these mounts up, and from what I can find, they aren't available anymore. Is there anyway for me to get my hands on one of these mounts?

    submitted by /u/Supreme_Hare
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make alot of Astral diamonds as a beginner?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Im a level 32 warlock and Im new to the game, how do I get alot of ad?

    submitted by /u/CapitalSteez03
    [link] [comments]

    Astral Diamond Exchange?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Generally, how long does it take for the Astral Diamond Exchange prices to go back to "normal" after a ZEN sale?

    I had 9500 ZEN from quite a while ago & was figured I'd sell it today, but then noticed that there was a ZEN sale -.-

    Thanks if anyone replies.

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of the New Order GH14 (PS4) are seeking active adult players of all levels to enjoy gameplay in an interactive community we are building together! PRIZES, GIVEAWAYS, AND CONTESTS AVAILABLE FOR OUR GUILD MEMBERS! Using the force or joining the dark side is optional. https://discord.gg/TwrDWRx

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    PS4 Guild EU timezone?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Hey everyone. Is there any EU time guild that needs average (22.3k IL) cleric? I'm in really good guild right now but unfortunately it's US based and it seems like I'm the only one playing there during our (gmt 0) hours lol. In game name is No_Name.

    submitted by /u/Zhilas
    [link] [comments]

    The black ice warhoese's tooltip says it deals 222 damage to nearby foes. they mean 222 MAGNITUDE damage, right?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Just wanted to make sure it's just a tooltip mistake and that I won't only deal 222 damage with it

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    11:20 Central - Can't stay connected

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I was going alright there for awhile, a little ruberbanding. Started getting discoed and now I can't get back on at all.

    submitted by /u/BannedOnArrival
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Shards of Bronzewood Enchantment? (2020)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    I've been looking everywhere trying to find answers on the lack of Shards of Bronzewood Enchantment on PS4. Read some posts about Sharandar mini dungeons, old lockboxes, such as "Black Earth" wich was Never realeased on PS4, etc. Even sent Arc a formal Ticket asking for some explanations. Basically, they told me they can't answer that, cuz they don't have the answer. 🤔🤔 It's so frustating when not even the oficial support try to help us.

    submitted by /u/Dennycrazy
    [link] [comments]

    How long are servers down on PC today?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Companion gear

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Is it possible to get epic companion gear in WE's without having the quest(final boss drop). Did it 2-3 times and the last boss just dropped common gear. Before i invest more time i would like to know if it can also drop epic gear.

    submitted by /u/geycumm
    [link] [comments]

    Which gloves are considered BiS for dps?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Is there such a thing or anything with "x % bonus damage" goes? Ty.

    submitted by /u/analogic-microwave
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment