• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Neverwinter Wife is having very weird graphical errors. Usually after loading screens, or talking to quest givers, anytime the camera is taken away. Doesn't happen all the time, and a log out log in fixes it, but its becoming a tad bit annoying lol. Any ideas Reddit?

    Neverwinter Wife is having very weird graphical errors. Usually after loading screens, or talking to quest givers, anytime the camera is taken away. Doesn't happen all the time, and a log out log in fixes it, but its becoming a tad bit annoying lol. Any ideas Reddit?


    Wife is having very weird graphical errors. Usually after loading screens, or talking to quest givers, anytime the camera is taken away. Doesn't happen all the time, and a log out log in fixes it, but its becoming a tad bit annoying lol. Any ideas Reddit?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Just came back to the game last week! Need some advice on what to do :)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:54 PM PST

    Hii everyone :)

    I just came back after a year of not playing (?) not very sure but it's before mod 15 :D

    I just finished undermountain yesterday & started doing MEX runs for gear. I remembered that ndemo was one of the best ways to get AD but currently. it seems like people are focusing more on trials & REDQ (?) <I'm not sure what's that but it seems it's part of the new campaign>. Currently, I'm a 15k IL GF & still got half of the campaigns undone so that's probably what I should be focusing now & trying to get to higher IL to do harder queues to get more AD?

    Sooo, I'm kinda confused about what should I be doing now in order to progress efficiently o.o

    P.S. kinda surprise to see people with IL over 30k o.O

    P.S. where do you guys find your guides? o.o Is it still "mmominds"? Only found 2 updated builds for GF o.o

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Lcyangs
    [link] [comments]

    Overflow experience reward needs to be claimed automatically or removed entirely

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:13 PM PST

    This is one the most useless and annoying UI elements that i had encountered in this game so far.

    • The rewards are meaningless(Scaled down each time you reclaim it until reset), at lvl80 you can make RAD and RP faster.

    • The UI covers temporarily the pointer making it very distracting with its constant blinking and also you need to wait to claim it.

    • Is annoying when it pops up during combat.

    I don't know if they can break the game by removing it but it should be less intrusive, i would prefer it to show it like when you pick up coins.

    submitted by /u/chofranc
    [link] [comments]

    Hours played

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    is the game ip blocked?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:58 PM PST

    okay so ... im new to this
    i remembered trying downloading the game before on pc but it told me its blocked from my country
    i live in egypt ... so .. if i download it on ps4 would it still be blocked?
    my ps4 is on the uk store
    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/DaRkDeMoN1421
    [link] [comments]

    Companios

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Is there an up to date list of all companions somewhere? Tried collections, but that seems to be missing some.

    submitted by /u/Cakellene
    [link] [comments]

    Main suggestion?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:10 PM PST

    So I have been playing about a week now on pc and got a lvl 80 ranger with 18k ilvl and leveling a pally healer with my girlfriend. I'm having trouble focusing on which one to invest all my currency and time into atm. I really like both but I feel my ranger as a dps has a very bad curve where I die often and feel I do tiny damage. I'm curious do pally healers preform better with mediocre stats and progress easier into being better then a dps where your a monster or a sandbag weighing down the team

    submitted by /u/imaslap900
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how timers work for heroic encounters?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:35 PM PST

    Is there any real pattern? schedule? or anything that gives us an idea of when and where to expect them to start?

    These legacy campaign quests are getting ridiculously annoying.

    submitted by /u/Silktrocity
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back from before rework

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:03 PM PST

    I used to play a renegade cw a couple years back but it looks like they completely removed any 'support cw' kind of build from the game? Should I start a warlock or cleric or something instead? My favorite part of the game was during test runs seeing everyone's damage number spike when I switched over to renegade path.

    Anyway I basically have no idea what's going on character-wise I last played just after Storm King's Thunder patch iirc can anyone give me some tips?

    submitted by /u/sawronzxz
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter 2020 Roadmap Stream - Feb. 13!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Mod 18 packs

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Anyone on PC know how many you have to buy to unlock 1st day dungeon some people say 4 the other 5? And is it possible to get more then 100 currency?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    bullet pup

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:45 AM PST

    does anybody know how many power you get from it? i have a legendary deep crow and i think it should be worthy to get a legendary pup the rat pup gives power and hp as well, i looking forward to get it... if it is the same amount of power

    submitted by /u/JAIR_MARRETA232921
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric getting back at the game with weird items

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Hello everyone! so i started playing right at launch and got a cleric up to level 42 and stopped playing about a month after starting. I'm used to playing LOTR and Tibia and this game seems like too much to take back on (i cant remember much about the game but basic mechanics).

    I've got a couple of questions about my inventory:

    -Ive got in my inventory 11 nightmare lockboxes that look pretty cool should i spend the zen to open them? same with the descent lockbox.

    -I was using a Galeb Duhr (level 11) to tank for me should i change this got no runestones attached?

    -I have a cool heavy howler mount , do you equipo mounts? what do you do with them?

    I've already searched the subreddit for acouple guides about clerics and i've already made a DPS and healing loadout haha

    thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Jebof
    [link] [comments]

    Tradebar companions?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:19 AM PST

    Just wondering do these bind on purchase? I am looking to buy a crow from there but around 80 bars short, so rather than waiting can I get one from ah then sell the one from the bars? Or will it bind to account?

    submitted by /u/VantexHD
    [link] [comments]

    HAAALP

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:43 PM PST

    I am looking for a cool PVE guild i returned to the game after years away, i also use discord

    submitted by /u/RikkyU
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 Cleric (Healing) Build?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Xbox player here. I searched r/Neverwinter for "Mod 18 Cleric" and didn't come up with anything. I'm wanting to be my groups dedicated healer for the upcoming Mod 18 content, does anyone know of a guide for that? I've found many Mod 16 and Mod 17 Cleric guides, but I want to prepare for Mod 18 now so I have a head start when it drops on consoles. Anyone have M18 healing cleric spell rotations/stat priorities/gear/companions/etc?

    Thank you in advance for your advice and input!!

    submitted by /u/XB1_S8
    [link] [comments]

    Stats on Ranger? on Rogue?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:36 AM PST

    I'm new to neverwinter playing with some friends. been having trouble finding any clear information on what stat (ability score) is best per class. The graphics on the wiki show bonuses that make it seem like str would help a ranger cause of physical damage, and faster abilities is always nice too from Charisma, but almost everyone says DEX. and Im wondering why? is there an interplay between dex and ranger damage? Same questions with the rogue. I built my Rogue with Str/Dex, but im wondering if i should have chose something else because of some hidden effect on stealth regen or something.

    I would love to hear more about what stats are valuable on other classes too. But im definitely interested in the two above more than any others.

    submitted by /u/vendalkin
    [link] [comments]

    I need a fighter dps build for tomm

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:16 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/BSkl3l8zOmw

    Look video and you understand me

    submitted by /u/kabroncio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment