• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Neverwinter Barbarian Sentinel Guide??

    Neverwinter Barbarian Sentinel Guide??


    Barbarian Sentinel Guide??

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I am in need of a good guide for a sentinel Barb for Mod 18. I have looked and found nothing. I have no clue what I am doing obviously cause I am using armor that is highest in item level so i can keep my item level up.

    submitted by /u/Gwendolynbarrett
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    How can I farm mop r4 ?

    submitted by /u/Maxwell5151
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 Hunts

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the drop chance of the rusted iron leggings from the abomination, I've killed it quite a few times now but have come up with nothing.

    submitted by /u/rushhh3x
    [link] [comments]

    new player

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I was thinking of picking rogue as my first class is it any good in end game?

    submitted by /u/Mafia-OG
    [link] [comments]

    Good starter companion for new player? Bonding Runestones vs Augmentation Companion?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Would you say its better to go something like Energon with Bonding Runestones early on (still leveling, pre-40), or a cheap Augmentation Companion like Goat, Black Ice Ioun Stone (green), Ioun Stone of Allure, Cat, etc. with Bonding Runestones? I've read a few guides and watched videos, but don't quite understand what I should be using to get to 80.

    I'm playing Cleric, I assume I should be saving up for Polar Bear Cub eventually, before or after my first Purple mount? If so, should I get a Green or Blue?

    submitted by /u/HT_F8
    [link] [comments]

    Ability scores

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    So what's the deal with ability score? Like strength, dex, int, con (yes it has an actual influence on how many hp you have) the other attributes though? Do they actually mean anything in the game?

    I remember playing pen and paper D and D and the scores meant something. Now I'm not so sure.

    submitted by /u/Mmorpgplaye
    [link] [comments]

    Old Account from XBOX use now on PS4?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Hello everybody :-)

    I played Neverwinter on the XBOX years ago. In the meantime I play on the PS4. Is it possible to use a account from the XBOX on the PS4?

    submitted by /u/joneum
    [link] [comments]

    I am brand new to the game. When can I pvp?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Is there a certain level you need to be in order to unlock the pvp ques? I'm currently level 17.

    submitted by /u/Ashinkusher21
    [link] [comments]

    Ad Farming

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Is there any way to farm ad, without the daily stuff like skirmishes and all of those things?

    submitted by /u/ImUnforgiven
    [link] [comments]

    Cradle of the Death God unlock

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Hey there.

    How do you unlock cradle after completing chult with a token on Xbox one?

    submitted by /u/m4tsu
    [link] [comments]

    If ppl to help me start guild XB1

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Title says it all but open invites to anyone whos willing to help me get one opened. Need a party. @HotIronInk

    submitted by /u/Northern_Lights_07
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonborn

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Prob a weird one yet I'm sure I'm not the first to notice.

    I made a female dragonborn cleric and I noticed in char creation that as opposed to the male, the female dragonborn is wearing what seems to be a bra-like item of clothing.

    Why? There is no functional use for it since.. dragonborn hatch from eggs, they shouldn't (functionally) have mammary glands, nipples/conventional breasts to nurse their young.

    Or am I missing something and they are related to platypuses?

    submitted by /u/nooneiseunique
    [link] [comments]

    Mail help!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    I was playing online last night and mailing items between my 3 characters until it became full. I changed over to a different character and opened my mailbox to pull items out and clear it up. All but 4 old emails were in there! I checked the mail for all 3 and it is the same issue for all of them. Anyone else having this issue or did before and have a fix? I mean.. to lose all the companions, mounts, gear and enchantments I have in there would be devastating!! I'm super worried..

    submitted by /u/Antnbdygottimecorona
    [link] [comments]

    To whoever is going up and down downvoting every post on the front page of this sub...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Are you really that bored?

    submitted by /u/FlyLo760
    [link] [comments]

    When do the daily random skirmishes become available?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    I do the daily dungeon to get the AD but the skirmish option isn't there. I'm a level 61 now so idk. It was there at this level when played before but not now.

    submitted by /u/x-Justice
    [link] [comments]

    Healer lockout

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Who thinks its sad the dc n warlock heals r kept out of this dungeon again. All want and need pally overshield...

    submitted by /u/brr_uno
    [link] [comments]

    Drow Hunting Tips

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Hey friends,

    I may have accidentally sold my only Drow Hunting Tips after a long night of grinding (and exhaustion) a few weeks ago, and have not managed to nab another one from DHE since. Any tips on how to recover from this? My Underdark campaign prog is WAY past what it should be at this point, but I can't progress without it. Any help is super appreciated!

    submitted by /u/LitOnFireUsedBooks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment