• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Neverwinter Finally! The end is near!

    Neverwinter Finally! The end is near!


    Finally! The end is near!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I know how to fix the Neverwinter Drama

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Am I an A**hole?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    So, you can tell me if I am, but here it goes...

    When running cragmire crypts does anyone else just find it hilarious when you get to the pit where you trigger the skull to cross and everyone just goes flying into the pit and your just sitting there with you finger about to press the skull? Don't get me wrong I've done it to, but c'mon.... Funny as shit.

    submitted by /u/Cjbriggs509
    [link] [comments]

    An update for yesterday's post where I thanked the playerbase for being so awesome and wholesome:

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Ok, this playerbase is even better than I though. Today, I wanted to hunt kos. I asked again in the chat, and again, immediately 4 players agreed to help (it's not that hard but I don't want to risk lures). I was, again, surprised by how fast everyone agrees to help. They ANNIHILATED kos in like 2 seconds, super fast. So then I had an idea, and asked them if they cpukd run CR with me. I was sure they're gonna say something like, "no, we need to run RQs/seige/something, sorry vit we don't have time for something long like CR". And oh boy I WAS WRONG. They all agreed to help. That group was much more endgamey, and with my rings of the undead slayer and vampire hunter kit, I an exited noob, was ready too take on amy challenge with my endgame friends! I have to admit tho, this group was more interested about having a speedrun or something and wasn't as invested in helping me as the previous group. They didn't want to help me in completing the achievements and didn't let me carry the sunsword, because i'm a paladin (yesterday's group, on the other side, did help me at completing those and let me carry the sunsword). But they were still super nice and looked out for me. And with this group, we finally, after yesterday's wholesome failure, managed to defeat strahd! (although the ending was kinda disappointing because I accidentally rejected the epic chest. Oops. Are there any exclusive possible rewards from the CR chests?). I was so happy. And after the run, Ahsh, one of the party members, stayed in the party for another, like, 30 minutes and explained a lot of interesting stuff about classes and roles to me so I can understand them better! People are awesome. Now you deserve 2 hugs for being a part of this playerbase! :) stay safe and healthy! and ahsh, if you're there, I hope you had fun watching endgame!

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Where exactly can I get this from ?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Class features for Rogues

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Which are the best class features for rogues? And why?
    I'm interested both in AOE and ST, and if you swap something for TOMM I'd also like to know about it.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ForeverAWarlock
    [link] [comments]

    Which Tank? (New player)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Hey Redditors - I need your help.

    My son just started playing this with his friend and so I am going to level a tank to help them with queues and such. Not sure which tanks have which playstyle and such and thought I would ask the experts. My ideal preference is a higher skill-cap/reward (as long as there really is a reward and not just harder). I used to play a Warrior Tank in Tera (if anyone knows that reference) and really enjoyed the challenge.

    If you could give me some ideas or recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance for your help and guidance. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Ozonetaco
    [link] [comments]

    Need help defeating the forge master

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    61 lvl, palladin

    Any tips guys? I tried kiting him around until my spells were back up, didnt work as his guards keep spawning ever 20 secs or so, tried focusing him, died, tried focusing the guards first, died. I use a lot of elixirs and different ones every time, still no results. Also this dude keeps healing back to full if i try to kite him out of his cage or whatever this is he is in. Thanks a ton if anyone volunteers to help me!

    submitted by /u/esterien
    [link] [comments]

    WARNING: BE CAREFUL WHEN PURCHASING THE NEW TRANSMUTE PACKS

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I bought the new Pack of the Fallen today expecting to receive the Eyes of the Wicked and Horns of the Wicked Transmutes. Unfortunately the pack only gave the Horns of the Wicked. This post is here to caution all potential buyers that the pack is not giving what it says it gives at the moment.

    This issue also occurs with the Pack of the Divine Follower.

    I have already sent a ticket and will update this post when I get a response.

    Zen Store Description

    Eyes of the Fallen

    Horn of the Fallen

    submitted by /u/MalistairetheUndying
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking Guilds for Gauntlet Spots

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Wyld Mutiny is seeaking guilds to fill Gauntlet spots with our alliance on PS4.

    Activity is more important than guild hall level. We're also happy to help you to grow your guild as well.

    Contact me here, or via PSN at: SCohen394

    submitted by /u/SamgoFandango
    [link] [comments]

    Whisperknife or Master Infiltrator

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Im a few levels away from being able to choose my paragon path on my rogue and I was wondering which one would be the better option in order for me to still do big damage to enemies

    submitted by /u/HyperHova
    [link] [comments]

    Do Azure Enchantment XP Bonuses stack?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I was at +40.3% XP Bonus, enchanted a 6th piece of gear with Azure, and my XP Bonus is still at +40.3%. I researched and saw people saying they don't, and people saying they do. Any idea what's going on? Display bug maybe?

    Edit: If it matters, they're all Rank 5 Enchants from Adventurer's Seals.

    submitted by /u/HT_F8
    [link] [comments]

    Stronghold Siege Tutorial

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Right, I'm fuming.

    How in the 9 hells is one supposed to 'destroy the depot' when:

    a) I need to be constantly running around not to be 1-shot by those bloody towers

    b) even if I manage to get an attack in, I do 1-2 dmg barely scratching its HP

    c) there are no other instruction or options around

    I've spent a good 20min between being killed and respawning and still stuck on this. I have better things to do in game.

    It seems the people who designed it have no clue of the purpose of a tutorial and should sort this rubbish out. I don't give a rat's ass how it's supposed to be in a 'real siege' since obviously you wouldn't be alone, the towers aren't constantly on you and you would be able to deal some damage and progress.

    Am I missing something here?

    With love,

    an extremely frustrated player

    submitted by /u/nooneiseunique
    [link] [comments]

    What to equip for DPS characters? I have adorable pocket pet and lucky coin

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    i have a couple different DPS classes all level 80. I'm trying to figure out what to put in the equip slots. I have a healing pot, lucky coin, and adorable pocket pet.

    What do you use and is there something else I should be looking at?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CalansD
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock: Deadly Curse

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Does the 25 Magnitude dmg apply every time curse is refreshed by e.g. Hellish Rebuke? (With All Consuming Curse obv)

    Which is a better dps choice, No Pity No Mercy VS Deadly Curse?

    - NPNP only enchances the initial attack BUT also grants Combat Advantage with crits

    - Deadly Curse would be more consistent dmg (assuming the curse dmg is applied to refreshes too)

    ???

    Ty

    submitted by /u/nooneiseunique
    [link] [comments]

    The sunsword has a power called "coronal strike"

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    No wonder it deals so much damage

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Need assistance

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    So I'm currently trying to get stuff from the siege event but every time I participate in the heroic encounters not one had counted, is there something I'm missing lol

    Btw I'm a lvl 57 rogue

    submitted by /u/MockOpossum157
    [link] [comments]

    Seems like a good time to come back

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Have not played the game since mod 12 launch. I played from the launch in 2013 till mod 12 on pc and had 3 lvl 70 characters with most boons. Same game new mods or are their big changes I need to know about?

    submitted by /u/Equal-Valuable
    [link] [comments]

    Oathbound pally

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Hello my friends, i have a quick questions for All the healadins out there. On what should i focus? My stats are 136k Power, 160k Critical Strike, 88k defense, 81k critical avoidence My companion is legendary, bondings 15,15,14 (still waitin for a coalward). Outgoing healing 36%. So what should be my next goal? If u need any other stats just tell me. Are there any stats i totally forgot to focus? Thx in advance. :) Greeeeetings

    submitted by /u/RupiGoldberg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment