• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Neverwinter Chat Post test

    Neverwinter Chat Post test


    Chat Post test

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Reddit has a new feature, called "chat posts" that they are working on rolling out. Chat about it and the game here. Full subreddit rules still apply.

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    Am I a bad guy?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    So with my lvl 10 character (I am brand spanking new to this game) I go to the seige battlefield and run around reviving people when the go down, I have been cursed out and asked to do things to hurt myself since I'm playing in such a high level area. Am I in the wrong? I'm just trying to help people so they dont have to ride all the way back into battle.

    submitted by /u/ArcticDragonsTSS
    [link] [comments]

    Online Video Game Experience Survey

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Hi r/Neverwinter

    My name is Thor Janson, and I'm a Cognition and Communication student at the University of Copenhagen. I am currently working on a research project as part of my Master's program, and this involves conducting a survey that aims to investigate players' online video game experience. The moderators of this subreddit have kindly allowed me to post my questionnaire here, and I am very thankful for this. I would likewise be extremely thankful if you could take the time to fill out the questionnaire! It takes roughly 5-10 minutes to complete. I hope that as many of you as possible take part in this research, as I would like these results to be as meaningful and applicable as possible.

    Once the survey is closed and the data have been analyzed, I plan to post the results here. I am also available to answer any questions or considerations you might have, so feel free to leave a comment or send me a message. You are also welcome to recommend this survey to friends or share the link via social media.

    You can find the questionnaire here:

    https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=8DULZENNJ636

    Kind regards,

    Thor Janson, University of Copenhagen

    FAQs:

    What are the requirements for completing the questionnaire?

    Anybody who plays online video games is encouraged to participate!

    Is the questionnaire focused on a specific online game?

    No, the questionnaire inquires about online video game experience in general. As long as you play online video games, you are welcome to participate!

    Does the questionnaire require divulging any personal information?

    Apart from age, gender, race, and country of residence, the questionnaire does not ask participants to divulge any personal information. For the mentioned items, participants may decline to answer. The questionnaire does not ask participants to divulge any other personally identifying information.

    What type of questions are on the questionnaire?

    Apart from demographic questions, the questionnaire includes some questions that relate to online video game enjoyment and experience, as well as a few questions about personality.

    Will I get to see the results?

    Yes, once data analysis is complete, I plan to post the results back to this subreddit. For those who are interested, I can also supply the final research report once it has been completed. If this interests you, please send me a message.

    submitted by /u/KU_ResearchStudent
    [link] [comments]

    Discord server!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Made a server to help keep up with people and organize runs better and form connections with peeps here easier. Anyone is welcome to join, new player, veteran player... doesn't matter I just want more friends who play this game. I have a guild server but I want friendly connections outside of that as well. https://discord.gg/jErnEfx

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Gladiator's Guile

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Can i just buy a rare blue mount to get this bonus or does the speed bonus increase with a higher tier mount?

    submitted by /u/ForLol_Serious
    [link] [comments]

    Advice

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Looking for a class that shreds. Have a ranger currently seems to do some high dps. But I've seen maybe either the cleric or one if the melee classes seem to melt mobs and ME bosses. Any ideas? Just curious what classes are high dps.

    submitted by /u/Haltor111
    [link] [comments]

    Theurge

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Are the twisted scroll case from winter event only place these drop? Or can they drop from things like dungeon chest?

    submitted by /u/Awkward-Pepper
    [link] [comments]

    Karrundax...Am I missing something?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Every time I get CoK as my daily random it is overwhelmingly the hardest to get through unless I'm running as DPS where I can clear most things solo. I've got about a 50% success rate otherwise. It seems the DPS can't manage the dragon, which I never felt was difficult. Is this a "thing" or am I just getting unlucky with the grouping? To be fair, I'm relatively new to tank/healer, but all the fights are taking forever.

    submitted by /u/Phraylo76
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 how do I turn off alliance chatter in the chat menu?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I'm in a guild and the multiple alliances spend ALL DAY chatting, and they take up the entire message box even when expanded. I can't read when someone is trading, messaging me or in need of a dps

    Is there a way to turn off just the alliance chat for my personal character so I'm not being bombarded with 25 messages every second?

    submitted by /u/Sardothien12
    [link] [comments]

    Quarantine Returning Player, are there any guides or roadmaps out there?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    From what I understand you do need finish Undermountain first, but no idea what to do after that.

    submitted by /u/Huehuecoyatl
    [link] [comments]

    2 quick questions from a returning pc player.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I've been gone since mod 12ish. Playing a rogue.

    Is there specific content i should run for leveling 70 to 80?

    Is there specific content I should be running for new artifact weapons and gear?

    submitted by /u/Equal-Valuable
    [link] [comments]

    LF Builds (heler, wizard dps, tnak and any other dps)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I am new to game started to play wizzard cuz. I like long range dps but hes obviusly not the best by my critera i can see a lot of people in the sige battlefield out do my toon And i also want to have every roel avialabel for later uses in high level dungeons in needed im huild so i need a recomendation for better dps tank and healer

    AND RACE!!!

    submitted by /u/Bejalox
    [link] [comments]

    Quarentine New Player Doubts

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Always the same question:

    Still worth playing in 2020?

    Still p2w game?

    submitted by /u/ticianeli14
    [link] [comments]

    Download starts from 0?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    So I'm downloading neverwinter right now and because of some wifi connection issues the download restarts from 0%. Will this keep happening until it gets to 100%? Because I've gotten to 12% done twice and it resets after that. Does it save everything it downloaded for those two 12%s? Or does it start from scratch everytime.

    submitted by /u/JohnN320
    [link] [comments]

    What is the funnest class to play? In your opinion. Looking to make a 2nd character but don't know what to pick.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Currently working on a Rogue. Got a level 40 OP but ever since the nerf that made it killable (it was laughable before with the temp. HP) I haven't played it much. I'd prefer to have a ranged character and a melee character with the Rogue being melee.

    I don't want to be squishy but I also want to do a lot of damage. But I want to have the most fun as well. I know glass cannon is kind of the meta for ranged characters, or was when I last played.

    submitted by /u/x-Justice
    [link] [comments]

    Does Vip pay for itself?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    So I was playing some mods ago, and at that time once you had vip, just by selling the stuff out of the lockboxes you would make enough ad, to buy vip the next month to. But back then the ad to zen price was somewhere around 400, and now about 710. So my question is, does it still pay for itself?

    submitted by /u/ImUnforgiven
    [link] [comments]

    Human +3 cha warlock any good?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    Do i need a re roll Also does that effect my dmg hp etc too much. For ab scores i added all to cha int

    submitted by /u/Godking_Yukkifox
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment