• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Neverwinter I only had 3 VIP keys saved up. Was bored and decided to use em....this is the 1st Legendary Mount pulled with a VIP Key :)

    Neverwinter I only had 3 VIP keys saved up. Was bored and decided to use em....this is the 1st Legendary Mount pulled with a VIP Key :)


    I only had 3 VIP keys saved up. Was bored and decided to use em....this is the 1st Legendary Mount pulled with a VIP Key :)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    For Those That Missed The Systems Q&A Stream

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    You can watch the restream here: https://www.twitch.tv/crypticstudios/video/615269417

    Healing Classes (Cleric, Warlock, Paladin)
    - The goal is to even out the classes, so they're all equally viable. The other goal is the bring the lower end casual setups a little more to the higher ones to bridge the gap. (timestamp 4:10)

    Dungeons/Trials
    - The Trial of Zairel, mechanic wise, will be similar to Tower Of The Mad Mage
    - The Easier version of the Trial, will be on the difficulty level of Epic Dungeons.
    - The Trial will be unlocked through the new campaign. time gated
    - Dungeon Tiers won't be approached in the way you think. (wouldn't go into more details)
    - The Existing Dungeon Rework is only for 1 dungeon, and it's a current dungeon, that they believe needs some serious work and they've been drawing battle plans for it. Which dungeon? We don't know.

    Artifacts
    - Exalting Artifact Weapons/Artifacts is something the Neverwinter Team has looked into, though it's not something they think the game is ready for right now. (making old artifacts + weapons viable in the sense of exalting them using the old M12 method)

    Roadmap Update
    - The roadmap will continue to be a yearly thing

    Confirmed System Changes
    - The Invocation System will be changed post M19. The plan is already in place, and is more than complete. The team wants to make it more interesting and more rewarding.
    - Mount System Rework is in the books. It will not be like what you expect. There won't be appearance mount changes. Maybe progression changes?
    - M20 is expected to have new tiers of Enchantments(weapon, armor, normal enchants)
    - Hunts will be returning in the future, due to the stuff it's tied to. Hunts in Avernus?

    Neverwinter Partner Update
    - There are currently 20 different Neverwinter Partners, currently being managed by 1 person, The CM. Though they plan on adding more in the future.

    I believe this was everything mentioned in stream. Was at work, so I tried to not miss much. But if I did, I will update this post. Take care!

    submitted by /u/ThatOneForceUser
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for player buddies. I've just stated the game. I'm 24.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Mount speed

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    This could be a stupid question but keep in mind im kinda new to the game. So here goes:

    Is the only way to get a legendary mount by buying them for min 5.000.000 ad (!) or via lockboxes ( wich i spent 25 keys on )? I basically want 140 % speed to keep up with groups! So is there another way? I play on ps4.

    Thank you !!

    submitted by /u/Svendco
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice as a cleric.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I just started playing Neverwinter a little while ago and just reached level 30. I'm wondering if healers are viable in this game or if I should just go arbiter. Also, how would you guys suggest that I distribute my stats?

    submitted by /u/I_Am_MuffinCake
    [link] [comments]

    Game having problems?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Is the game experiencing problems right now?

    It took a long time to log in and I timed out a few times. I checked with a few guild members and they're having the same lag and timeouts.

    submitted by /u/HappyGameEndings
    [link] [comments]

    Patching

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    how do i stop the game from patching each time i go into a dungeon?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing neverwinter and everytime I open the game it patches from the beginning is their anyway around it?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Good tank barbarian stats?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    What are good stats for a tank barbarian. Right now my power is at 70k, defense at 67k, AP 33k, Crit S 45k, crit Avoid 54k, accuracy 30k, deflect 53k, Combat Adv 77k, and awareness at 40k with my overall HP being 350k. What should I be doing ? Am I doing anything majorly wrong?

    submitted by /u/King_x_Ironside
    [link] [comments]

    So many boxes, so few keys...

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    A while back, someone gifted me a lot of lock boxes. Like, a decently large amount. 200 of one kind, 400 of another, etc. But I have one key. Had one, then I used it.

    Anyway, is there any way to get more keys. Is that just a Zen market thing? If so, and if I'm not planning to spend thousands of dollars on keys, lol, then should I just be discarding these boxes, or is there a better way?

    submitted by /u/SightlessSenshi
    [link] [comments]

    Better to upgrade or buy bonding runestones

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Hello. This question is related to higher level bonding runestones and whether it's better to upgrade or buy from AH

    Currently the AH prices are 800,000 for rank 13, 1.5 mil for rank 14 and 2 mil for rank 15. I've seen people suggest buying around 13 and then upgrading, but also people have said to just save up buy 15. Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/JonnieDirtnap
    [link] [comments]

    Are they doing Maintenance?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    After 4 years decided to start playing again

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    After 4 years decided to start playing again. I restarted a room to re learn everything since it's been so long. Anyone have any tips for a returning player, I'm sure a literal TON has changed since I last played.

    Skål

    submitted by /u/ArkaneUlfr
    [link] [comments]

    Load out switching

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Hey I'm a lvl 80 wizard and I can't switch my load outs. It makes a sound as if I pressed it but then doesn't switch. I have already tried applying everything to all loadouts. I'm also playing on Xbox. Does anybody know what I can do?

    submitted by /u/jerk4466
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I cannot get past the Firestarter in Quenching The Flames....I am level 50. I don't know how to try and level up more to be able to beat him...ive got highesg level amour for my level...any help?

    submitted by /u/StomyKittyCat
    [link] [comments]

    Venomous GH is recruiting! (PS4)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Venomous GH is recruiting! (PS4)

    If interested please PM me or reply here with your PSN or in game handle for an invite!

    https://preview.redd.it/wv5jp1ojimx41.png?width=449&format=png&auto=webp&s=f029eadcefa3252ec6f826fda32fa99987945a44

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Mount problem

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Decided to play again after many years and there's something I don't get.

    I have a 110% speed mount, and ofc the 50% speed horse that we all get for free. I'm lv 10, and I noticed that I literally walk at the exact same speed as many horses that I saw in the first zone after the tutorial.

    I asked why in game, learned that people can change the skin of a legendary mount into a horse for exemple (or whatever they want apparently), and something about being in a guild gives 30% more.

    I honeslty have a hard time beliving that maybe 4 or 5 lv 10 random players on a horse at the very first area after the tutorial have a 110% mount "skined" into a horse and run as the same speed as my supposed 110% elite mount.

    Am I missing something, am I really dumb, please tell me haha

    submitted by /u/DoorGender
    [link] [comments]

    Hell Pit Quest Bug

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Anyone else having issues with not being able to accept the Hell Pit Quest...? Its been like this since yesterday. Already sent in a few bug reports and got nothing back.

    submitted by /u/KissaKatt
    [link] [comments]

    any help with Staff of Flowers bug?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    so i finally got a mythic staff of flowers last night, and it's saying that the power and crit strike bonus is 5000 on each. any idea why this happened or how to fix it? it's not been scaled by a dugeon, and with scaling is going down to 2k on each.

    any help would be appreciated as i've tried everything i can think of other than putting in a support ticket. i have equipped other artifacts, put it in the bank, relogged, logged into other characters and restarted my system.

    thankyou!

    submitted by /u/spoiced_out
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why my fashion outfit now periodically sprouts feathers from arms?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Is clock tower party quest now restricted to 3+ players?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    I was wondering if I have missed a setting. I used to play this game before and remember the dungeon as its the first party dungeon new players come across.

    Me and a friend used to easily beat it. But today when we've come back to playing I noticed it says "3 players".

    Is there a way to do this with 2 players still or are we now left needing a 3rd person?

    submitted by /u/IceGripe
    [link] [comments]

    What's the easiest epic dungeon/trial to solo?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I said somewhere that I want to have some endgame solo content, and someone told me to just solo epic queues. So I will solo them, from the easiest to the hardest, and see when I'll start failing and won't be able to go any further. What are the easier epic queues, where should I start?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Enchantment Upgrade question

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Hello , I'm trying to figure out what is the best way to upgrade enchantment. for example I have 9 radiant rank 9, if I I want to upgrade all, it's better with wards, or it's better without?

    submitted by /u/Straziocool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment