• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Neverwinter Neverwinter might have just become the best RPG I've played this year!

    Neverwinter Neverwinter might have just become the best RPG I've played this year!


    Neverwinter might have just become the best RPG I've played this year!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    And I've played LoTRO, WoW, FFXIV in the last 5 months...

    Whatever changes they've made since the year Wildstar shutdown was a HUGE improvement to Neverwinter!

    • So far, it has the best iteration of the Paladin class I've seen (specifically with the block mechanics).
    • The graphics are obviously old, but the colors, scenery and spell effects are beautiful! Kudos to the art team!
    • Booby Traps! Puzzles! Talking quest givers! Running thru actual dungeons...even if they're mostly sewers!
    • That faerie dust quest tracker!
    • Not have shop items shoved down my throat...
    • A free Horse?!
    • 2 free Horsies?!

    And, of course, not everybody in the game has British accent!

    GG

    Neverwinter!

    gg.

    submitted by /u/Abe1234567890
    [link] [comments]

    New Mount glitch?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Tanks who cant hold agro.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    When i do ic or any other dungeon i mostly allways get red threat generation bar and the bosses focus on me when i start my dmg rotation. Happens with good/ avarage tanks too!

    So what i could do? Cant get of from forest ghost and it is annoying to dodge away and stop dmg dealing to not get one shotted.

    Last 8 ic run have had same problem, did they change something?? . Or is it that i do too mutch dmg in burst when activate envenomed journal and instant forest ghost whit all encounters at once. My dailys load fast, so i am constant forest ghost atleast 15 second a row. Arcturia set might cause the threat? I have been top dmg dealer in 6 run a row, but have died in avarage 3 times per dungeon.. Thats sad amount. . I drop my base crit severity (whitout vorpals bonus 20% ) from 161% to 145%. But i increase the power whitout gear puffs to 228k from 217k.. . That not helped at all!!! . So i just need to do less dmg? Not have found many tanks that can keep agro all the time...

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    Rant time!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I'm pretty new to this game, but I was able to climb to iLvl 21k pretty quickly. I'm able to random queue for anything, but I'm afraid too. I don't know if I'm missing something, but why does this game allow you to be randomly thrown into an insane epic dungeon with mechanics that if you don't know them before hand, you'll be 1 shot and cost your team a run or at least a lot of annoyance.

    I hear that campaigns teach you useful things for the future ( I'm assuming some of the mechanics you'll need to know for harder dungeons and trials ) but as a new player, the many campaigns feel very overwhelming hitting you all at once. I find myself wanting to snatch the daily AD bonuses for Random queues, but I've been forced into dungeons where me not understanding the mechanics caused a good amount of flaming and everyone just leaving. What am I missing? I have fairly decent stats, but what in the hell do I do before going into these random queues?? Is watching a full video breakdown of every instance in the game really the best means of gaining the proper know how?

    It just feels great running a trial just to see that one guy " yelling " at everyone to stop killing the mobs. Sorry buddy, I understand where you're coming from but how in the *%& was I supposed to know that? I've played quite a few mmo's but Neverwinter seems like the worst in terms of just throwing players into a complete s%&t show. Don't get me wrong, I love the game and have spent most of my time recently on it, but sometimes it kills me.

    Anyways that was a " probably " pointless rant, I'm sure I'll have some people explain to me that I'm just an idiot and to just run campaigns. But damn does it feel good to let a little bit of that out! Anyways, happy adventuring ~

    submitted by /u/TrashMaster1080
    [link] [comments]

    Crit Strike too high

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Anyone else suffer from this? Mine is at 120k and I cant get it down. Made sure no enchantments, insignia, companion powers, boons and mount bonuses include crit strike. It's in my armour (mostly from Avernus) still cant see how its adding up to 120k. Anything I'm missing that could be it? Would love to bring it down and increase other stats instead. Any advice would be great!

    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    2x stones no mo!?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Yooooo! Doing phantasmal fortress for 2x refining. Why is it only producing 1 for me? On thursday I was getting 2 stones each time and sometimes a cask of wonders. What happened?

    submitted by /u/kargoth05
    [link] [comments]

    X2 ad

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Do they ever do double ad events anymore?

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    The story of a nerd's guild.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Tis I, the eponymous nerd!

    So when I first started playing Neverwinter, back before Storm King's Thunder and Cloaked Ascendancy, me and a couple friends of mine started a guild. Oh man. We had no idea what we were doing. After a few disastrous attempts at recruiting we finally decided, "You know what? We don't need a bunch of people. Let's just gut it out." That being said. There's only about six of us active, and we've left our old alliance since they don't play anymore. The guild in question, we're working towards getting it to rank 5. Its been a long slog, but it's been fun.

    Tl;dr made guild when still wet behind the ears. Years later still running same guild and grinding to get higher level.

    submitted by /u/DrivenBalor
    [link] [comments]

    Stardock

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    It's worth doing the stardok quests or can start Avernus already? (il 20k)

    submitted by /u/Straziocool
    [link] [comments]

    What can I reclaim?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Hi there! So, I am a totally blind gamer who has played NW in the past. (I use a screenreader to post on Reddit and my wife helps me play NW.)

    Anyway, I wanted to start a new character, but I am concerned about losing a lot of stuff I have on my primary character. Namely, a unicorn mount, a cute little fairy companion, and a metric shit-ton of unopened loot boxes given to me by a friend. Oh also a gelatinous cube mount. Will any of this carry over if I make a new character, or am I stuck with my old one if I want any of the content I actually paid for?

    submitted by /u/SightlessSenshi
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot get into the game, will not get past the Cryptic splash screen.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    I have been trying for a week and a half to get this game to launch, but it WILL NOT get past 75% on the Cryptic splash screen. I've tried force verifying, deleting bins.hogg and patching again, turning off On demand patching and of course uninstalling completely and reinstalling.

    The only kind of crash log I can find gives me this:

    200503 23:02:12 1 CrypticLauncher[1]: Created. CrypticRPCManager_FindOrCreate called from e:\branches\crypticlauncher2020\libs\utilitieslib\utils\crypticrpc.c(2462)

    200503 23:02:13 2 CrypticLauncher[1]: Changed to state DISCONNECTED because Link doesn't exist or disconnected

    200503 23:05:20 1 CrypticLauncher[1]: Created. CrypticRPCManager_FindOrCreate called from e:\branches\crypticlauncher2020\libs\utilitieslib\utils\crypticrpc.c(2462)

    200503 23:05:21 2 CrypticLauncher[1]: Changed to state DISCONNECTED because Link doesn't exist or disconnected

    I am at a real loss, and I have no idea what to do after this. Star Trek Online crashes at the exact same point of the loading bar.

    submitted by /u/Eliwood444
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play this game...never have i played a game like this smh

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Hello all as stated above i am thinking of playing this game....like maybe soon as i post this i will power up my pc and download and begin to try and learn i have been watching vids since 5 am today and have a few questions 1 should i have an augmented companion at the beginning 2 why does everyone blow through the dungeons and not kill everything on the way... 3 if i want to enjoy the story should i play solo for awhile? Thank you in advance for ur time Oh and i just built my 1st pc in February so im still learning that too smh

    submitted by /u/altere6ego
    [link] [comments]

    OP DPS Build

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Hey everyone.. So I'm a getting back to play Neverwinter again but I saw all of my skills/stats/boons etc. Are gone.. I know it's because of the new mod but what should I do now with my OP? Don't want to quit my lovely character.. so much effort in it..

    My question is simple.. can you advise me a good OP DPS build? Or share a link where I can see one..

    Furthermore can you tell me what to do first as a recomer..

    Left the game when I was on Ravenloft

    Thank you guys

    submitted by /u/ThirstyBaal
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a Neverwinter Machinima

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Greetings I would like to request for help in explaining to me how can i record certain places in Neverwinter ,like the underdark, and specific places...

    submitted by /u/-Crunchor-
    [link] [comments]

    Data loss in game ..

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I am having data loss idk why but I play Dota and counterstrike cod its all fine over there any thing I am missing out.. any way I can set my zone according to my ping and geographical location

    submitted by /u/Hunter_1111
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp kicks

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    People in pvp are kicking people just to kick or they want the rank stats. One guy in professional online gamer is doing it. Post in chat to kik. Screenshot has been taken and submitted as a ticket. They are investigating the issue in pvp

    submitted by /u/droopyjonz
    [link] [comments]

    IYO what are good items/companions for effects that occur on an at-will hit (at least).

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    For instance I have a vicious dire wolf companion that has a 5% chance to interrupt. Using rogues at-will which is rapid, it procs every 2-6 seconds which is really nice. I think there is also a manticore that I would love that does knock down, but I cant afford it.

    So what else should I be looking for that procs of at-wills, or increases damage of at-wills substantially? rings, boots, anything..?

    (ps. also siege master increases at-wills POWER by 2%, but this seems insignificant to me unless there is something Im missing)

    submitted by /u/stefoid
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a new player. What’s the best starting race/class and why?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I'm a new player to Neverwinter and about to start playing with some friends. I was wondering what the best race/class combos were so I don't pick absolute garbage. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/EdZeppelin94
    [link] [comments]

    IC 2nd boss

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get this fire for helm bit it never drops. Is there a trick or just bad group rng?

    submitted by /u/YouAreDeadFoo
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal Citadel - Hellforged Chain

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Where do you get the Hellforged Chain's from in IC?

    submitted by /u/iBear92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment