• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Neverwinter Best class choice for this blind gamer?

    Neverwinter Best class choice for this blind gamer?


    Best class choice for this blind gamer?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Hi there fellow adventurers!

    So, I am a totally blind gamer. Yep, that is a real thing. When I play NW, my wife navigates and reads the menus, and I handle the combat/power usage and make the relevant choices as well. Right now, I have a level 26 wizard, but part of me really wants to make a rogue. Would a rogue be a better or worse choice for me?

    I like that the wizard doesn't have to move around constantly. I can just fire into enemies and let my wife navigate simultaneously, and that works out pretty well. Haven't died yet; so far, so good. With that in mind, I love the idea of the rogue, but would I be able to play it in reality? Opinions welcome.

    PS: Yes, I can read your comments and reply. I use a screenreading software to do so. :)

    submitted by /u/SightlessSenshi
    [link] [comments]

    Something really stupid regarding the game localisation in french.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Hey, so I'm a french player and also rather new (though reached level 80). So I was looking for a set for my wizard (I don't really look up guides, I'm more of a casual player) and stumbled upon the mad mage set. The issue is, in french, the game states that while standing still, it gives "5% more defense and movement speed" instead of "5% more damage and movement speed". To me, it made no sense at all so I chose the Trobriand set over it. I got the 3 pieces to orange rarity and now that I'm aware that the first set is basically better, I feel like I wasted my time upgrading that one.

    📷https://gyazo.com/b2e57cadcf04d6f31a8c1408346b82d2 -> Proof of the mistranslation (which is huge, I have no idea how it went through, you don't need to speak french, the word is nearly similar, sorry this is a tiny pic, but if you zoom you can still read it).

    I'm not sure if this gonna be read by some devs here, but I'm rather mad about it.

    submitted by /u/throwaway549846548
    [link] [comments]

    Switching gear?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Just wanted to clarify cause I see many players with their inventory stacked with other items ans weapons and sometimes I hear someone say "oh I shouldve changed". I havent gone that far in the game to realize if this is a thing but is it? And I assume if you do switch gears it would be for the intention of what youre up against? Like aoe based fights or single target, and the area youre fighting in with the bonuses you get against some mobs?

    submitted by /u/Syneorr
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to be invited to HEs?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    I've been playing for about a year and a half and I keep seeing people requesting invited to HEs, dragon runs and seige events I've participated in all of those without invites but am I doing something wrong? I thought they were open events to anyone and didn't need invites. What is the benefit? Who is the group leader? I thought there were only group leaders on the queues.

    submitted by /u/velcromidway
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Xuna

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I have a Neverwinter Elite pack and I've seen a lot of chatter about Xuna. My question is are summoned companions worth keeping or are Augments always the best way to go?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ChrisCoulsonFitness
    [link] [comments]

    Companion bonus?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Does having more than one of the same style of companion make all of them stronger? Just wondering so I can start gathering more of one kind than another.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Demogorgon

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Hey guys has the normal demogorgon been removed bc the only one i can find is the master version

    submitted by /u/caitssenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Private item sale for AD

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I gotta wasteland legendary mount pack today, but don't have enough AD to post it..., Anyways is person to person trading safe in this game ? Are there scams to be aware of ?

    submitted by /u/Brothengar
    [link] [comments]

    ZEX on PC

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    A year ago i was able to sustain VIP for free by opening lockboxes and selling the contents. I would then turn the Astral Diamonds into ZEN in the exchange which most of the time happened instantly. I have tried to purchase ZEN in 2020 with AD but i still haven't been able to get any. I have it listed on the highest price possible and it's been on the exchange for 2 days now. Is this normal? And if so, is it even possible to sustain VIP then?

    submitted by /u/hypedpotato13
    [link] [comments]

    Depleted artifacts

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys i hv accepted the quest boundless runic corruption and i hv to get a depleted artifact. I was told that you can get it from the runic corruption bubbles but i hv ran 20 bubbels and i still dident get it

    submitted by /u/caitssenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Professions

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    How do I find Oil of Vitriol? Never seen it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Michael-Albie
    [link] [comments]

    Guilds

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    How do I find a good guild? I try searching in the Guild finder, but don't get any answers from tells I send. Not to mention I prefer a small guild. Any tips for finding a good guild for me or one of yours I can join? I'm on PC, and play a lvl 63 warden ranger.

    submitted by /u/Valhern-Aryn
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get AD after hitting the daily 100k refinement cap?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Hi, so over the past 2 weeks i have levelled my toon to 80, finished stardock, farmed for most of my BiS gear and now am getting to the point where i need higher level enchants and runestones to increase my stats (right now they are around lvl 8/9)

    I hit my 100k AD Cap every day (have excess of 700k RAD already) and am wondering what i should be farming for decent AD so i can start buying better enchants (can run pretty much everything expect Lomm, Tomm and IC)

    I am also taking advantage of the current 2x refine stone drops right now by doing dread legion and lairs (planning to save the stones to actually use)

    Because right now making 100k per day is pretty sucky when im gonna need 9 mill just for rank 15 bonding stones

    Also should i be looking to buy better enchants or actually upgrade them my self?

    submitted by /u/JoeJoeBinx_
    [link] [comments]

    PS4: Invite to siege please...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    On PS4, is there an easy way to invite 'strangers' to join you if they aren't standing in front of you?

    Similarly, i'm not sure why it doesn't happen more, but when I've announced a siege starting some have asked to join my group.

    How do you do this?

    submitted by /u/tidho
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern artifacts

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I saw the wyvern artifact set and was wondering if it would be bis for end game dps rogue. The 12% damage increase and resistance seems too good to pass up but I'm not sure if there is a better set I should be trying to acquire. Thanks

    submitted by /u/howlongdoesthisgo3
    [link] [comments]

    Account bugged?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    So I just started playing and I bought some zen earlier this week. I went to trade in my remaining zen for astral diamonds but it says my account has had suspicious activity and this feature has been disabled? I'm not sure who they think hacked my account seeing as I've only had it for 3 days. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/66herobrine66
    [link] [comments]

    Seal of the Brave

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I see the vendor on the left that sells stuff for fallen, deep, crown and mountain and I see the vendor on the right that sell stuff for adventure and allows you to trade lion, manticore, pegasus, unicorn, drake for adventure seals. But I can't see anything on either vendor that allows you to use Seal of the Brave.

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/mizzou421
    [link] [comments]

    What to farm in neverwinter

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I like to farm. A lot of people dislike killing the same mobs over and over again, but I don't mind. I started playing a bit over a month ago, lvl 80 since the waukeen event. I even lvled farming the bags.

    I have farmed the siege for days, and now I am looking for something new.

    In short: do you know something I can farm that gives me gear/items for AH/AD/RP? Preferably something I can solo? Please let me know. In need of AD to buy some companions and gear :)

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Stormcrowsix
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Bolden Coarsca?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    So I'm looking for copper ingots but I can't find the NPC who sells them anywhere in the market. Wiki says his name is Bolden Coarsca or something but it doesn't show an image of him or where in the market he is located. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/66herobrine66
    [link] [comments]

    Best Companion for DPS Barbarian

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I have a level 80 Barbarian but i feel like i don't have the right companion, i have a legendary Angel of Protection but it hardly impacts my healing in battle. So what is the best companion i could use, i have about 100k AD to spend.

    submitted by /u/hypedpotato13
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get astral diamonds?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    So I need to know what the best way to get astral diamonds for me is. I'm a level 26 wizard and for some reason the other random queues aren't showing up for me, only dungeon. Send tips, legal and illegal, I don't care which.

    submitted by /u/66herobrine66
    [link] [comments]

    And so it beith...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a level 80 wizard, and have basically no clue what I'm doing. Idk what things I should use to build my character. I just feel like I am not that strong. Here are a few questions:

    What companion should I be using, I currently have bear cub

    What artifacts should I be using

    What mount/insignia bonus should I be using

    What abilities/spells should I choose

    Which booms should I choose

    What enchantments should I use on gear, currently have draconic on offense and utility and silvery on defense

    Anything else you can think of that would help?

    Thanks in advance, I just barely am starting to get the hang of how to play and I'm just needing some advice.

    submitted by /u/MichaelTerek1
    [link] [comments]

    Critical heal question.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Does critical avoidance block incoming critical heal from team mates? Or effect it from gaining more healing? Thanks for feed back

    submitted by /u/Fyreflie2012
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment