• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Neverwinter Protector's Enclave in the Last 24 Hours..

    Neverwinter Protector's Enclave in the Last 24 Hours..


    Protector's Enclave in the Last 24 Hours..

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    How are my stats looking?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Best DPS Class Overall?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    I played as HR till Icewind Dale first released. But my HR build was bad i assume cause i would always die, so i raged and deleted my HR. Opened up Tank. Now i want to deal damage again :D . Which class should i open? tr/hr/gf/gwf/warlock/cw? Which one is best overall dps?

    submitted by /u/GokayOz
    [link] [comments]

    Question about refining Astral Diamonds.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    So mainly my question is after invoking the 6th time should I run the random dungeons/trials for the bonus and then refine or run the dungeons on my own time and invoke and just refine whenever?

    I'm looking to max the bonus benefits of rAD and just need to know when to refine. Thanks for taking the time to read.

    submitted by /u/Kibbard
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter feat confusion!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Hello!

    A question about the combat balance feat. says decreased damage when not blocking IF crit avoid, Deflect and awareness are equal.... O.o

    I am assuming they will never be equal at all so how does that work? Is it even worth it? because if you get them kinda close to equal then you dont get the full %10 damage reduction. Just curious!

    EDITED for mistake.

    submitted by /u/TheHolyPug
    [link] [comments]

    Insurgency Broken for Bel

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Nobody can level the amulet. The portal to fight the minions is open with nothing inside and Bel is not up either..please fix this.

    submitted by /u/Winteranesti
    [link] [comments]

    Best DPS output gear for CW? Tomm

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Currently I'm using Leading Ring and a Guiding Ring with the Lionguard armpiece so I'm lacking 3% Ranged, would switching to 2 3% Guiding Rings and Lionheart armpiece be better or 3% encounter glove? Btw how viable is the Halaster set 5% dmg if you stay still is it better then the music box set?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Overload Enchants

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    which are the best for Hellpit? they SH ones or the Hellpit ones?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Reinforced rod?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Where does the reinforced rod drop? I've done more than 30 runs already and only got the mythic rarity one.

    submitted by /u/romanv8
    [link] [comments]

    Rage Of Bel

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Is there any point in doing Bel more than once a day?

    submitted by /u/Syneorr
    [link] [comments]

    Auto-refine rAD broken?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a stupid question or one that has been asked before (searched but couldn't find anything) but is there any way to fix the auto-refine of rAD that's supposed to occur the first time you log into a character/change maps? I've been trying for almost a week now to get it to auto-convert my rAD and it just never does. I'll log onto my main, travel to PE, and nothing. Log back out/in a couple more times, travel between PE and Yawning, etc... It just hasn't worked for me. My buddy I play with has had 0 issues with his, while I'm sitting here with 187k in reserves because mine isn't working. Just wondering if this is a known issue, and if so, is there a fix or am I just SOL until it decides to work?

    submitted by /u/XxJosh246
    [link] [comments]

    New Groupers NW and STO charity packs not working?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Hey all. I just purchased the charity pack that's posted here and also more info for it here on arcs website.

    The $10 pack says it includes a race reroll token. But after grabbing all the rewards from the rewards vendor, I don't see a race reroll token.

    I checked in my log on screen and don't have an option there either.

    Anyone having the same issue? I'm on on Xbox.

    Edit...

    • It's NOT in the appearance change building.

    • I don't see it in the character screen.

    • I don't have a free token in Zen store.

    submitted by /u/gr33ngiant
    [link] [comments]

    Next wave of weapons?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Anybody have an idea when we are gonna get the next wave of weapons over 1.1k item level pure? Avernus gear is 1.25k but weapons (including mine) are capping out around 986. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/abiggs1023
    [link] [comments]

    Trapper of the twilight bracers.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    So I have this arms that have Encounter perk. From my understanding Encounter perk does not stack twice. So my question is can I use the " Leading Ring of the sage" with the "Tit for tat" And get the 6% damage on encounters?

    submitted by /u/Main-Meat
    [link] [comments]

    Is Rage of Bel permanent?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Is Rage of Bel permanent or just last till the next module?

    submitted by /u/davidwillson9999
    [link] [comments]

    Guild recruitment?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    So I've gotten back into the game after a couple years away and I'm in love again. I'll definitely being playing regularly again and as I'm nearing 70 I figured now would be a good time to look for a guild.

    So I started by googling guild recruitment for PS4 and honestly didn't really find much. A lot of the links that come up are to forums that are several years old.

    Should I try posting in game instead? Or if someone knows a good place to check out some guilds or simply had a recommendation that would be amazing. I play everyday for at least a bit but I'm really trying to avoid any of the sweatier groups.

    Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    submitted by /u/OllinVulca
    [link] [comments]

    Why is patch so big.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I have just started downloading this patch and have 400MB in and it's only at 4%. Going to take all day at this rate..

    submitted by /u/Lawfan1
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox pvp

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Hello.

    Im interest in play this game, but we want know if the Xbox version have a active pvp. Maybe any Xbox player know?

    And this game have any pvp game modes, or just a open world pvp? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/christiann223
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric discord invite

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Hope this isn't against the rules. I am looking for an invite to the cleric discord page please. My apologies if this isn't allowed here

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/white__ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Building a new guild

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Hi guys, i am starting a new guild with Friends, and I wanted to ask if there are any guides for beginners about guilds, what to build First and how to do it in the best and quickiest way

    Thanks in advance ^

    submitted by /u/Niiram
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue or Barbarian?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I'm enjoying both the Rogue and Barbarian right now and having a tough time deciding which one to focus on. Would anyone familiar with the two of them comment on how they differ in endgame and pros / cons on each? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ramza62
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign Boon Grind

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Ant and all input is helpful!

    Are there any of the legacy campaigns you can grind straight through for the boons without the hindering of a "weekly haul" mechanic? If not, what campaigns would you recommend to buy out if you had the choice?

    submitted by /u/DaddyDemeyer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment