• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Neverwinter A challenger Approaches

    Neverwinter A challenger Approaches


    A challenger Approaches

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Help with onyx outfit

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Soooooo I opened the onyx outfit free pack and I cant find the cloathes it gave me for some reason help someone

    submitted by /u/Anthony_S201
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp players getting together for a bigger cause.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Why is my tank so squishy?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Was running Kessels Retreat with friends, average item level was 17k, and the enemies seemed to kill the tank in just a few seconds. The mobs seemed to deal too much damage for the healer to heal. Even changed healers and that didn't seem to work. Is there a problem with old content, or we doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Courous
    [link] [comments]

    Bel Ranks

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Is Senechal the max rank for the order?

    Asking to know how much longer this tedious grind is, got Marshal yesterday :) Hopefully a PC player knows.

    submitted by /u/Lorddeathpi
    [link] [comments]

    Executioner black garb

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I read a post that the ebonized chest armor got nerf at mod19. Exec black gard has a good bunos dealing 3%damage when enemy is not facing you. I main HR btw. So is Executioner garb viable/good choice to mod19 for dps?

    submitted by /u/nilo_pofer
    [link] [comments]

    Arbiter

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Hey guys, when i read or watch things on the arbiter they always mention 2-2. I was wondering if any could tell me what that actually means?

    submitted by /u/RPGGod101
    [link] [comments]

    I love This One

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Pants of the Veteran

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    So I was looking at gear on Janne's site and saw these pants that have a decent bonus power n pretty high Critical Avoidance which I am sorely lacking in but I can't figure out where to find/how to get them. Anybody have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Grrrzz2u
    [link] [comments]

    rods drop rate

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I've been running the bel content since it was released on 2 chars, but can't figure it out if I'm just unlucky or the drops are screwed up

    after 100+ ape runs, no rod drop from ape on the cleric, yet I got it on the paladin in the 1st try during the 6 HE intro quest ...

    countless insurgencies and many bosses downed, no rods on both chars ...hiding a drop behind 2 rng walls was a shitty idea by the devs

    adding to shitty ideas, the low chance to solo bel as an end game paladin and wasting scrolls on melee dps classes was just stupid ...

    so, what do you guys think about this new content ?

    submitted by /u/rocky0o
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19 classes

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Based on what people have seen, what classes appear to be getting buffed the most

    submitted by /u/abiggs1023
    [link] [comments]

    Soulweaver change

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    The soul reaver changes are all good but the only one the im truly pissed off about is the channeling change. The main draw to me to warlock was the essence of power feat which made you get basically half your soul sparks for free every 15 second and essence defiler which restore soup sparks every third chain.Both of those are gone in the next mod and channeling is the only way to get those bad boys back and the shatter spark change is just DC heal. so basically they made DC 2.0. i would honestly be fine with all the changes but the soul spark gain change. I despise standing and just regening fuel just to use 6 abilities or 3 and just go back to regening. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

    submitted by /u/BetaSoulTv
    [link] [comments]

    When does the weekly haul reset?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Is it the same time each week? I'm level 36 and was working on the AI campaign.

    submitted by /u/chem072117
    [link] [comments]

    New player with a few questions

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I recently started playing and have managed to get to level 61 so far. Here are my questions:

    -I still can't trade items in the auction house despite doing all the required quest chains. Blackdagger Ruins, Blacklake District, Ebon Downs, Helm's Hold, Icespire Peak, Neverdeath Graveyard, Pirate's Hold, Protector's Enclave, and The Tower District are all completed. So what gives?

    -A 110% movement mount costs 2,400 trade bars. Even with a VIP sub that would take a year to save up for (avg 6.8 per day so far). Is there another way to earn (not buy) trade bars? Or another way to get such a mount?

    -Is the AH the only way to convert gold into AD?

    submitted by /u/melvilleismycopilot
    [link] [comments]

    Old player (2015) here. Is it worth starting again in 2020?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Is the game friendly towards new players? And are there new players or is it just mostly old players? Would it be better to continue with my old lvl 60 character or did the game change a lot so i should start fresh? ty for replies.

    submitted by /u/Yshrey
    [link] [comments]

    Insurgencies

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    anyone else then me sometimes not getting the rewards for completing them?? its so annoying got it twice in a row and yesterday it happend a few times aswell?

    also when do we on ps4 get the patch fix for the rod like holy fk its so dumb drop rate

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking alliance

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    We have a very small lvl 5 guild and we are looking for an alliance so we could participate in dragon flight and marauders. As well as influence runs and other fun stuff. We dont have many contributors but a few of us play daily and continue to build. There is no in game search for alliances so I figured I'd try here. Any info would be helpful and appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Repulsive_Corner4106
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player needs help

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    So basically i am a returning player from 2017, but i watched my girlfriend playing on XB1 until Chult was released where she stopped.

    Leveled the GWF on my account to level 80 and equipped it with 882 gear and the trade bar 803 weapon, but where do i proceed from here on?

    Tried the Avernus Area, but man i get my rear end kicked here.

    In old campaigns only Sharandar, Maze Engine and Tyranny have progress.

    submitted by /u/burnoutmax1981
    [link] [comments]

    Pre vs Post Mod 16: How do you feel today?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I've been playing NW since Feb of this year on PC and have really enjoyed the game, both as a brand new player and the progression in building my main up to around the 25k mark. From the perspective of a new player, I felt the game was accessible and there was a viable free-to-play route.

    It's only recently that I've gained an appreciation of what happened during the release of Mod 16, through watching various YouTube videos (like the Thomas Foss Q&A stream) and some really interesting chats with veteran community members who helped me out. It had also bemused me for a while why various content creators didn't seem to play the game themselves beyond producing content for their subscribers, which now makes sense.

    I'm curious how people who played back then feel today about what happened? The impression I got was there were genuine issues that needed to be addressed around player power and group content (maybe I'm wrong?), but many of the solutions chosen didn't really seem to do that (item level scaling, no reward scaling, class nerfing etc). Those changes also seemed to badly impact people who spent years building up their characters, and highlighted a real disconnect between player feedback and game updates.

    I'd be interested in people's views today on any of the following questions:

    • For those who played before mod 16, did you feel let down by it? Do you still feel that way today, or have changes since then helped at all? What would it take for NW / Cryptic to re-gain your trust?
    • If you were able to set the roadmap for NW, what would you focus on now? How would you look to balance the needs of new players and veterans alike so they both have the best experience?
    submitted by /u/InfernalAscent
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for cloak tower mission in tower district

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    I am fairly new to the game at level 17 and I need 3 more players to enter inside cloak tower in tower districy. My id is DONQUIXOTEDOFLAMINGO@UNBIASED-PICKLE so would request some assistance from a few of you to help unlock it. If u wanna help pls share ur id and I will send u a req or u can add me in the mentioned ID. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Stockmarketsexpert
    [link] [comments]

    PvP or skirmishes?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I'm level 36 now and haven't come across any sort of PvP or skirmishes. I only have access to three group dungeons in my queue. Am I missing anything?

    submitted by /u/chem072117
    [link] [comments]

    Where Can I Acquire Charcoal (Besides Buying It)?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I can find any number of posts on it's uses and how to buy/sell it, but where do I actually acquire it? Professions Vendor does not sell it and it's not treasure from an Explorer's Chart. I have three in my inventory, not sure where they came from, but you need three per attempt at crafting Adamant Bloom for quest, of which you need twelve, and I can't believe the +1 versions don't count for anything.

    "Buy it from the AH" is not the answer I'm looking for, do not respond with AH.

    submitted by /u/GodVohlfied
    [link] [comments]

    PvP

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Been seeing a lot of people talking about pvp in game. Saw someone saying there is an event/quest giving rewards for completing 6 pvp match before the drop of mod 19. I'm just wondering what's going on, is this part of the pvp season or an actual attempt to revive pvp in the game? I can't see anything about this on the game forums or news.

    submitted by /u/KillerGinger
    [link] [comments]

    [Possible Spoiler] Can someone help me identify this pet/companion and the means to obtains it ?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Hello there, I was casually playing while I saw someone followed by a creature that directly made my eyes sparkles.

    It was a legit black dragon, not Umbraxakar Simulacrum, not a Pseudodragon, not a Drake. A Legit small Black Dragon, it was big compared to the previously mentionned pet and partners. Does anyone know how to get it or where it came from ? Here is a picture in Vallenhas:

    My Pseudo Dragon is far behind, my Umbraxakar simulacrum on my side, and the black dragon pet in front of me, where do I get this ?

    Thanks for reading me !

    submitted by /u/Cyberbazard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment