• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Neverwinter When Your Chests Are Blessed By The RNG Gods!

    Neverwinter When Your Chests Are Blessed By The RNG Gods!


    When Your Chests Are Blessed By The RNG Gods!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Just hit level 40 and I am enjoying the game so far. I haven’t spent anything yet, but if I wanted to support the game and spend $10-20, what should I get?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Hastily Sharpened Blades vs. Back Alley Tactics

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Which feat is better for rogues? I don't use my daily powers like almost ever. I feel like I should probably use those more often but I just feel like having a permanent boost to crit strike chance from 1 to 10 percent would be better than having ten percent damage extra for a couple of minutes whenever I'm in a boss fight. But I'm a complete noob I almost level 70 and new to the game as well.

    submitted by /u/Xxtentacion69xX
    [link] [comments]

    Wasteland Lockboxes

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I have 10 so far. My issue is they seem to have sweet loot in them but they seem kind of expensive to open up. What can I do with them? Another way to get keys without using real currency? What's my options here?

    submitted by /u/dk_kruger2004
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of the New Order: PS4, GH16 Is seeking active 18+ Players of ALL levels to enjoy GamePlay in an interactive community. Prizes, Giveaways and Contests availible for all our Members! Using the force or Joining the Dark side is optional. Check out our Discord:

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Mod 19 bis neck waist set?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Hi guys just want to know what is bis in mod 19 Barbarian dps class

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after a long time and...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if this game gets challenging. I played years ago and it was incredibly easy. I don't think I got very far but I would just kinda steamroll enemies. Does it get hard endgame or...? Thanks for any input!

    submitted by /u/Crumbsplash
    [link] [comments]

    Tanks for solo

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I wanted to run a tank fully intentionally with defensive and HP gear but want to know if the OP or fighter is better able to swap encounters for questing and solo content. Can they still put up relatively decent damage?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fudgeround22
    [link] [comments]

    Embelishment set and journals

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Is running the scarf with waist and 4 journals end game viable as a dps? Or should I be looking to acquire different artifacts? If so which ones.

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    How to make gold?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    How can I make gold quickly in the game to buy potions?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    ToMM training

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Is there anyone that organize ToMM training? I know that some guilds and alliances do but I can never seem to find them when they are hosting them. My alliance does them sometimes but is there any way to easily find a group that does training. Btw I am a 25k+ dps Warlock

    submitted by /u/foxboy97
    [link] [comments]

    In a dead alliance? Join us!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Xbox alliance, Th3 Slipdizk is looking for hardworking guilds to join our ranks. We are willing to take in any guild level as long as you are already active! We have regularly scheduled stronghold events, tomm practices, IC runs, and more! We are willing to do helm and sword swaps to help every guild in the alliance. Please be willing to use discord. PM for more info

    submitted by /u/7DeadlySinsGuild
    [link] [comments]

    Vallenhas instance player soft/hard cap back to 20/30

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Please change the PS4 player cap for Vallenhas instances back to 20 soft 30 hard cap. Not sure why it was changed to 15/20 last week. Also along with that change many insurgency instances don't spawn mobs.

    Edit: Looks like the hard cap is actually 18 now. Even worse.

    submitted by /u/shady_nate77
    [link] [comments]

    House of Onyx (guild,ps4) recruiting members

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    We are recruiting toons rank 20 and higher. New and old players alike! Our guild is run by a few old table top players who started playing in the 80's. We have a great mix of casual players and grinders. All our members are friendly and a little bit crazy! We have the power & experience boon and our members are working hard to obtain the crit severity boon next!

    submitted by /u/Sensitive_Agency_413
    [link] [comments]

    Item level dropped?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I just noticed that my item level suddenly dropped from 21k to 19k. Few days ago it was still 21k today i noticed it's 19k. Also the daily dungeons item levels seem to be lower now too, or am i wrong? I know the 70+ one was on 20k because i tried my best to reach that item level to participate, now its on 18k. My companion is summoned and i havent equipped anything new in those days. Did i miss some new update?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/arvyminsk
    [link] [comments]

    Shout Out To All You Amazing Healers Out There!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Think You're Having A Bad Day? Watch This...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    New player with questions

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I just found this game and built a Tiefling fighter. My question is does this game get into sub classes? I built this tiefling as close to an actual D&D character I built for Storm Kings Thunder and he is an eldritch knight, I'd really like to use the subclass of it's available.

    submitted by /u/dk_kruger2004
    [link] [comments]

    Jubilee Event

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I noticed that the jubilee event is coming this week and I don't really know what kind of rewards I can get from it. Is it worth participating or is it something that I should skip?

    submitted by /u/kaoticgoblin27
    [link] [comments]

    Pally Hit Points

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hi, PS4 player here. I am wondering how some Pally tanks have almost 900k hp. If there are any Pally's who can tell me what their secret is....I would be grateful:) Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Troyski1973
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny tether

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Anyone no how to get this title?

    submitted by /u/joshtheo
    [link] [comments]

    Is the demon lord set getting nerfed again in mod 19?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Right now the damage is "up to 10%".

    submitted by /u/zZz511
    [link] [comments]

    Amulet of Selune Stopped working

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    i went to Umbraxakar's Lair tonight and when i get the dragon down to 30 or 40% i noticed how the amulet wouldn't work anymore after i pressed it 6 times so what gives cause noticed this was very frustrating for i never this problem before

    https://reddit.com/link/h9bqsc/video/6vqw4zct51551/player

    submitted by /u/Elirathia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment