• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Neverwinter Summer Festival looks awesome

    Neverwinter Summer Festival looks awesome


    Summer Festival looks awesome

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    The amount of currencies in this game is insane.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    A little history for you. I am a completely new player, I only started playing around a month ago. I am now level 80 and have finished the Undermountain campaign. I have started doing some other campaigns and my daily queues.

    Just in my wealth tab alone, I counted 67 different currencies. Does anything else thing is is a little ridiculous and confusing/unfriendly to new players?

    submitted by /u/JordanBerlyn
    [link] [comments]

    Prepping for 2x Icewind Dale

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Since the event is coming up right after the current Dread Ring event, I was wondering what I should be doing now in order to make sure I can get all the boons for ID by the end of its double currency event.

    Any advice and tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with finding summer event Artisan?? I checked my workshop and nothing.... is it glitched?? Will Cryptic bother fixing it??

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Summer festival tips ?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Hi, have you some tips to farm summer festival ?

    submitted by /u/DemonsX4V6
    [link] [comments]

    Mithril Tickets.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Is this legimately a raffle, or will i get the mount immediatly. Just curious before i go buy tons of ticket balls

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    All Platforms - Summer Provision Artisan

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Summer festival? How do I partake, normally events are here but I guess I have to find an arena?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Hire Artisans quest

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Where i get more artisans from? Do i have to buy a pack from zen store or tradehouse or is there any free way to get 4 more artisans?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid question: how do I claim the 20th anniversary promo items?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    (Returning player getting reoriented here) I've bought them a few times, but when I open them, nothing comes out. I get the "you got rare items" message but they don't actually show up. Do they go somewhere else?

    submitted by /u/lofibunny
    [link] [comments]

    New to PC

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    So recently I made the switch from PS4 to PC, and unfortunately account status doesn't carry over. Since playing PC, I've hit level 35, and I'm about to begin the Ebon Downs quests. However, I still cannot talk in chat, or sell things at the auction house. It says to complete 5 of the quest chains, and I'm almost certain I have. I'm not sure what to do, I've gone to all the areas, double checked to see if I missed any quests. Any advice helps!

    submitted by /u/Aaron1926
    [link] [comments]

    Companion Substitutes?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    So I just got back into the game and made a barb, and the guide I've been following has some companions listed to use that well, cost insane amounts of AD that I don't have yet. Namely the deepcrow hatchling, Bulette pup and stuff like that.

    Can y'all recommend some more budget friendly substitutes or am I just better off saving and holding off?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RePhil75
    [link] [comments]

    What's the deal with companion damage?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I've read that they were "nerfed" and now are mainly used only for getting stat buffs, and get only useful after you get items/runes for them etc.

    But why? Why is that a thing? As a newbie, it's insanely hard to get into all details of how to choose your companion. Why can't it be just that companion I pick, does exactly what it is described to do, like being front liner/ aka tank/fighter/damage dealer etc.

    Pretty much, all I have now is meat shield, that is ignored by monsters because he deals 1-5 damage if crit, meanwhile I do 400-600 dps, and have to somehow deal with packs of mobs alone.

    Are there any plans to actually do something about that or is that just wishful thinking?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HarrasingStone
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for guild

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hey all!

    As the title says, I haven't played this game actively for a few mods since ravenloft came out. I know much has changed since I left, so I am looking for a guild that would entertain all my questions! TIA :)

    submitted by /u/shawnlimjx
    [link] [comments]

    Wait...why is the event level locked?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Is this new? I recall I once participated in a winter event at a low level like a year ago on PC. I don't see why this would be locked behind a level 40 requirement. Prevents a lot of new players from participating and that's kinda sad. Was hoping to enjoy this with my group, but only two of us have level 40+ characters.

    submitted by /u/DemonBehindTheMurder
    [link] [comments]

    ToMM training

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    26.4k DC looking for a group that is learning ToMM. My guild is mostly European and they only do maybe one run per day at like 6am my time so I can't ever get in. Are there any global sign up sheets or something like that out there? Feel free to hit me up in-game at Balthazar@Brutechute

    submitted by /u/thegraym0user
    [link] [comments]

    summer festival this year wasn't the best

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    after seeing the summer festival this year without a new mount that i felt this event was nothing but let down for how i know they could of added more than that fireball companion why i decided not to buy it while doing the event

    submitted by /u/Elirathia
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Summer Festival Crafting

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    So, the last time I participated the summer festival was in 2016. I don't remember much of the event, neither the crafting.

    So, how exactly I earn Summer Flax Fiber, Summer Linseed Oil and Sailcloth? Do they drop on Sahha Event?

    submitted by /u/Felipe4455
    [link] [comments]

    Summer festival bug

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I don't know how is it by you guys , but I couldn't find my summer artisan on my account on PS4. I checked my 23 toons , I did the daily quest and I have enough resources. I traveled to my workshop and left it and then went back but the summer festival artisan won't show up. Does anyone have the same problem or am I missing some new update this year? 🤔

    submitted by /u/owaida777
    [link] [comments]

    New Player searching for a guild and people to play with

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Hello there my fellow players!

    As you can see from the title I'm searching for a guild. Preferably a German one because my main language is German, but I'm open to any guild that will take me.

    For my person, I'm a casual player that loves to play competitive if I have to. Since I'm self-employed and a father of a 18 months old son, I can only play after work and after my little one sleeps. So the time I'm online is somewhere around 10:00 - 10:30 pm (UTC +1). I'm pretty shy when it comes to talking, so I prefer to write. But if I had to, I'd do.

    I'm new to Neverwinter and I play a Warlock DPS (level 23 righr now) for my main and Paladin Healer as my second. I spent many years in WoW but somehow it never fulfilled me. I was not bad but not the bes either. And the gameplay was really exhausting me towards the end. Endless grinding made it less and less fun.

    I've tried Neverwinter out and it was amazing. It's exactly how I want an MMORPG to be. I've heard of D&D before but Neverwinter was something I've discovered only through this game. I like the lore behind it. I also like the way the game is made simple details that add up. E.g. when wearing headphones and running through neverwinter you hear voices in the backround that sound like someone is talking in your ear.

    submitted by /u/kraapi
    [link] [comments]

    Summer Festival PRO TIP.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    So we all want the legendary mount. The more tickets u have... The more likely u'll get one. How to increase those chances.. Well u've came to the right spot my friend.

    Note that this requires something that most of u probably don't have, but trust me having this should be something u might want to do in the near future as there are many events that u might benifit from this.

    Alt accounts... And not alt characters... 4-8accounts is ur best shot... 16gb of RAM.

    So how to do this... Very simple Boot up ur 4alt accounts+ ur main account each day and do 2simple quests... Favor of seune to get purpke mount for all of ur accounts cuz why not... And the volleyball quest that gives u sahaa ball...queue them all up... Afk for 5mins then make sure they don't get Flagged for AFK... Get the reward hand in quest.... It's that simple...

    And by using those balls in PE postguard with al' of ur alts party'd with ur main... U'll be getting rewards on all of them including ur main ofc.

    But now to the optimization part. -make sure to go to a postguard in PE and use the ball while u are stuck in the corner to maximize the volleys u get per ball... -only one player kicks the ball... If more than one... U get less vllley's thus.... Less rewards. -U'd want not to use ur sahaa balls on ur alts untill u have 300volleys on ur main... Thus increasing the drops u'll be getting from the sahaa's of ur alts when used for ur main(mitheral tickets). -make sure not to get scammed on ur main... Some ppl do +sahaa but end up not kicking the ball just getting reward and not helping the pool that's why it's preferable to do it with friends or alliance mmbers. -the sahaas that are in ur main... Don't use them with akts.. Instead use them with friends to maximize volleys. -u'll be getting preservation wards on all of ur alts which can be transferred if i'm not mistaken. . U can use those blossom to buy piniatas and kill it with ur main account at a safe place. -and ofc the sorbets ❤️.

    I'm not in a good mood that's why my ideas aren't organised... Yet i think it'll trigger the "Oh that's smart"

    And sorry for my english, i'm not native.

    Best of luck :)

    submitted by /u/zakohr
    [link] [comments]

    Which artifacts for active and passive

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Yo, recently reached level 80 and was wondering which artifact are usefull and easy to get for a fps ranger/hunter. Im still using basic one and im sure i can get better stuff now, just dont know where yet

    submitted by /u/imsowfresh
    [link] [comments]

    New guild recruitment

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Shadows in the mist is looking for Anyone looking for a guild come join we r a small guild just starting but r looking for fun easy going players that want to have a stake in helping to build this guild. We r will to help level anyone willing to give us a chance.

    English speaking is preferred but not required.

    submitted by /u/ShadoLord10
    [link] [comments]

    Not enough Bel fights :(

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    would it too much to ask to get like text notifications when he's up? XD I would like to get some more infernal secrets here and there but I've got no real reason to just hang out and wait all day in Avernus beyond that atm and I keep missing him.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    That's a real high bid

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment