• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Neverwinter Bugged CODG anyone else getting this bug when trying to kill the cubes?

    Neverwinter Bugged CODG anyone else getting this bug when trying to kill the cubes?


    Bugged CODG anyone else getting this bug when trying to kill the cubes?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    How is Siege anywhere close to being possible for level 40?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    It says be level 40. So I start up my level 43 rogue and I go to the battlefield.

    THE ENEMIES ARE LEVEL 60

    If it's not possible to do at level 40, level 40s should not be allowed to do it.

    submitted by /u/FarFromStable
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still uses Wanderer’s Fortune?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    I know this is a vintage topic, but I've seen many posts from years ago of ppl very excited to get this mount combo. I tried it and it only gives peridots and emeralds. I don't really see the attractiveness of getting those as they don't even pay out in AH. What do u think?

    submitted by /u/Moguri-1
    [link] [comments]

    What content can I run with these stats?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    So I've been grinding MEs and apes, as well as the Avernus Campaign trying to get good gear to build my stats up. I've got an owlbear cub up to legendary with 3 bonding runestones at R13 so far. I've got comp equip all at the 1010 but stones are only R9. I know I've got to get my end game artifacts and refine them, but I've got all 1225 armor and twisted gold ring and striking ring of the master pair with my alabaster set at legendary. (I can't figure out how to post a picture, so I'm just listing the stats instead)

    HP - 333,797 IL - 21,853 Power - 95,019 AP - 88,624 Def - 78,733 CS - 75,113 CritA - 48,601 Acc - 99,989 Deflect - 61,718 CA - 75,493 Awareness - 46,434

    So what content can I run with these stats? Can I safely do Inurgency and Bel without being an anchor on peeps? And if I want to get to where I can run ToMM, what do I need to get my stats to? I know I need to up my enchants. My Rads are only R8 because I have been focused on my Comp first. I'll work on those once I get the AD for getting the bondings up to R15. I am hoping to get some good artifacts and rings from ToMM, so that'swhat I'm looking to get to next. Thanks for all the help, you guys have helped me out a ton so far.

    Edit: No pic, so you can't see it, but this is a DPS Barb.

    submitted by /u/OkPizza8243
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some general advice for a new player

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Looking for some general advice for a new player

    First off, before i came to neverwinter i played WoW from mid cata to mid legion. Im aware that nothing beats doing the high level content with guilds and doing the latest instance most of the time. Im mostly aware of how to play my current class mechanically (Blademaster Barbarian) and that I need to learn mechanics for X fight. Im in more need of some general advice on things I should be working towards and things I should put off for now.

    So I've completed the undermountain campaign and have been farming ape for juma bags to try and get some gear(currently 18,350iLvL) and tried to do bel and insurgencies today(went well learned alot). Should I be looking to do other things or just keep farming bags until i hit 20k iLvL? I have the infant gorilla augment companion with t9 bonding (working for t13) and my crit is over the 90k cap and armor pen is 85k. I have the white tiger as my epic mount for the 5k armor pen. Im lacking survivability mainly which is making content difficult at this stage.

    What should be my goals as far as equipment? what sets should I shoot for? How do obtain the current artifact weapons? What am I striving for as far as end game content is concerned once I find a guild? Also where can I obtain a better neckpiece and waist ffs because im still using the undermountain gear lol.

    What are things that I can farm to sell on AH? In wow i always farmed mobs for cloths and sold bags or farmed mounts or popular tmogs. What are some places I can farm that will earn me some income to afford things such as runes/mounts/etc. Currently ive been farming dread rings phantasmal fortress during the 2x event to get some enchanting stones and have been selling the rank 5s. What would be something similar?

    I've added my current stats just for reference. Thanks for help in advance!

    https://preview.redd.it/cokeynbrrgh51.png?width=2551&format=png&auto=webp&s=a225351e8a309fcd54ad514c01311828bc29fc84

    submitted by /u/thechop96
    [link] [comments]

    LOMM

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I absolutely hate this dungeon. Always get kicked off because maybe I'm a rogue. But I want to know if I should lower my defense (currently @139k) and instead reshuffle and raise my power (currently @ 124k)? I often get ridiculed for this but finding the happy medium, as far as killing the mimics is concerned, is elusive. Thoughts? I have the one character, so getting a new one is out.

    submitted by /u/jmartz03
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Forger’s Box

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    The collections manager says this item cannot be discarded. But even though I completed Valenhas and Avernus, and collections manager shows the Dormant Forger's Box in my collection history, it is missing. I submitted a ticket to see if it can be restored to my account, but am wondering, has anyone else had this happen, and does anyone know if there is any other way to get one? If not, ouch, this hurts a lot. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/trauthor
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game dying?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I quit a couple of months ago and I'm planning on coming back to the game but is it worth it? Is the game dying or did the quarantine help make it a bit more popular?

    submitted by /u/sleimana
    [link] [comments]

    DNA, ANOTHER RECRUITMENT POST Xbox

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Another recruitment Post DNA is opening its doors to new players. GH20. Players in all time zones. Part of the Soulless Exiles Alliance. Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/uNH4ZCE Alliance Run daily Ques. Weekly Dragonflight, Marauders, TOMM training runs and IC. Fun relaxed and helpful group of folks No Item level requirements and not Donation needs.

    Again, hit us up in Discord if interested.

    Guild Discord:https://discord.gg/uNH4ZCE

    also contact gamer tags : fullpotat0 R John Draws Wolfes Shadow

    submitted by /u/rJohnart
    [link] [comments]

    What are MODs

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    When I'm looking online and I see mod 19, mod 18, are these just what updates are called or are these modded versions of the game love private servers?

    submitted by /u/Y0GGSAR0N
    [link] [comments]

    Question about injury kits

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I'm level 60, but want to buy the mid range Injury kits but I can't anymore from the vendor.

    Is there any vendor I can buy it from?

    Edit: I want to buy them to make Package Injury Kits for the siege defense effort

    submitted by /u/Stupidiseverywhere
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue primary artifact

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm looking for a good primary artifact for a rogue, what should I go for? Considering I have no tales

    submitted by /u/Criccoo
    [link] [comments]

    Special artifact question

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Some classes have encounter powers that show a gold glowing circle which u can target enemies with. Is there any artifact that would do the same and deal some dmg as well?

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Random queues?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Hi I just started the game yesterday and found out I can get astral diamonds from the random dungeon, but I cant seem to depart on it can someone help?

    submitted by /u/Abyssal_Pheonix
    [link] [comments]

    What healer is the best?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    So I wanted my next character to be a healer and I was wonder what is the best race,which attribute is most important and, which class it should be? (FYI-I don't have dragon born and my main 2 I'm think about is cleric or warlock.)

    submitted by /u/TheMan12331
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment