• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Neverwinter Active & Friendly Alliance in Search of a Growing Guild!

    Neverwinter Active & Friendly Alliance in Search of a Growing Guild!


    Active & Friendly Alliance in Search of a Growing Guild!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Hello~

    Our alliance is searching for a guild to fill our open slot - if you're guild is searching for a place to hang your hat, please feel free to send me a message on here or to @Daft-Death on PSN!

    We can offer an active and engaged alliance, with a friendly and helpful culture - our culture and alliance constitution are of utmost importance to us, so that we can give our members a positive and fun atmosphere. We also offer training in both older and newer dungeons, including end-game, and assistance with builds and mentorship for anyone wanting to learn! Our Discord server is heavily utilized for event and contest coordination, and also has all the latest info on the game changes and updates. Additionally, we have a rotating helm and swords to help our guilds grow - eligibility is determined by time and guild activity.

    We're looking for a guild to come and grow in our alliance - not just a placeholder. We would prefer a GH7+, however we are more focused on guild engagement and activity than level. Our expectation would be for guild leadership and members to be involved in the alliance, joining Discord, and meshing with our culture. Adult-only, alliance chat can get a bit rowdy and we wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

    If interested, again you can message me here on Reddit or over PSN @Daft-Death

    submitted by /u/daft-death
    [link] [comments]

    Help with AD exchange please

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    this seems really dumb but i'm not sure how to look at other people's offers on the AD exchange, i've clicked every button on my ps4 remote and nothing happens.

    submitted by /u/tabuu2
    [link] [comments]

    Life Scrolls and Healthstones (PS4)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I was looking for some of these in the AH today. Anyone know why the price has gone up so high?

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus playlist

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Anyone know what the music that plays while driving the war machine is? Jc I'm a big metal fan so this was particularly appealing to me and I wanted to see if I could find the actual music to listen to somewhere.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Enchants and Augment Comps

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Another dumb question...Do dark enchants stack on bonding runestones with Augment pets? So with 3 rank 15 bondings and 5 rank 5 darks in utility slots, would that give 340% stat transfer vs the 310% with just the 3 bondings?

    submitted by /u/OkPizza8243
    [link] [comments]

    Power

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    So I just can't understand how to get anywhere near 200k power...

    I have 153k power: Currently I have r15 bondings with 1r15 empowered and the others r13 empowered. My radiants are not maxed but this will only give me another 7k. Companion is legend bullett pup and I have power in all companion slots including deepcrow. I also have 5k power from my mount although it's not legendary so I have no active offence power. Artifacts are not maxed but have all three books and if they were maxed it would be another 4k power. So with r15 radiants and legendary artifacts that's 164k power. All my gear is maxed with legion guard set.

    How do you get to 200k+?

    submitted by /u/Fruitybomb
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for friends and a guild Now on Xbox one

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I just got a Xbox my friends are on PS4 but my boyfriend hogs it I'm starting from scratch. I hate it I might play a different game. Also can I use a Bluetooth headset for Xbox? I have so many questions. I'm a super noob

    submitted by /u/veeoohhshow
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I see other people get different lockboxes when I only get the Bloodwar box?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Where are they getting them?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX alliance looking for gh15+

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Annihilation Alliance looking for a GH15+

    • We are an active alliance and we host ToMM completion runs multiple nights a week, and working on training another group to run another group, as well as beginner practices for those wanting to learn.

    • As of right now, we are learning about Zariel and tweaking our stats to be ready for that.

    • We have an organized and useful discord server where we are building up useful tools and resources for everyone to use, all are welcome to join it and highly encouraged.

    • We are non elitist and DRAMA FREE.

    • Hard working and loyal alliance, if you're looking for a place to really feel at home shoot me a message.

    Xbox GT; Amu9618

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    What do I need to focus on next?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    My character stats: https://imgur.com/a/4qLMAY2

    I started playing Neverwinter with my family not too long ago. I feel like we're getting the hang of things but there's a lot I still feel lost on. I'm currently working on finishing the Undermountain campaign but we also kinda skipped ahead to Avernus for the gear.

    I'm really lacking in boons, my enchantments are low level(rank 8 radiant and darks mostly), and my stats are fairly low/unbalanced.

    I'm just wondering what I should be prioritizing right now and what are some things I should be spending(and saving for) my AD on. I would like an augment companion but I'm not sure if I should get a blue cat for now or spend on something a little better.

    Hoping for free to play options.

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/NecronArmy
    [link] [comments]

    My id is hack ����

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Hi friends maybe this is my last post few days a go i post about email send be hacker with same name using arc he send me link which i accidentally click and i also tell arch about this same time but after to days my id was removed 😢 my 5 year journey part of my life is ended Neverwinter is not game for me it like part of life to me but now my email is removed hard work my friends my memorys 😭 everything is end i was old player i lost everything thing in one night its all most 5 days i applied 4 to 5 ticket agter making again id with same email but nothing i lost 😭 i lost all my companions my mounts my game play each and every thing dont if can start again

    submitted by /u/Waseem_bahi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment