• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Neverwinter Juma Surprise Bag Drops

    Neverwinter Juma Surprise Bag Drops


    Juma Surprise Bag Drops

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Trick or Treat can take you to another dimension ��

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:48 PM PST

    Tuning Tongs of the Divine — Favor cost?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:07 PM PST

    What is the Zariel's Favor cost of the next set of blessed weapon reagents (tuning tongs of the divine)?

    I don't feel like grinding this mod any more, but I want to save up enough favor so I can just purchase the reagents when Milestone 3 unlocks on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Tumnus-7
    [link] [comments]

    A question asked daily

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:49 PM PST

    And I myself am 100% one of the ones who ask.
    The folks who ask about x class vs y class, or the "what should I play"

    I see there is a brief section on it in the top stickied post, but its more of a blurb or something that never really got filled out.
    Is there someone knowledgeable on all the classes endgame that would be willing to edit and update? Or to make a reply here that could be linked to later on when someone asks?
    This is not a complaint about posts, but more hoping I could get my question answered as well as a lot of other new or old players returning. Or just folks who can't make a decision when they only have one open slot to choose.

    Me personally, I hit 80 on the cleric (healing) and I'm having a good time. Almost to 17k, cruising along in quests with a chicken sidekick. Loving the fast queue and love healers get. So glad I chose him.
    But now I have another problem. I deleted the 70ish rogue. It just didn't feel...right? Rogues here aren't rogue rogues, you know? No real stealth, poison or pickpocketing, no one cares about traps. I didn't really get the utility you get with rogues in every other game. It's just a dps. So I tried fighter. Played one in almost every mmo over the last twenty plus years. Only got to 30 or so. I don't actually tank in dungeons. I heard you do end game for a few, but thats a long way off and I'm casual about my game play. I like the daily dungeon/skirmish type deal, a quick run with all the aggro on me, but it wasn't meant to be. Also the block mechanic is really cool, but I want to dodge or run too, ya know? Super clunky going in and out of block.
    So I say to myself, why not warlock? Thats entirely new to me. So I'm around 20 and liking it so far, but I'm suddenly wondering, what about the barbarian? I immediately wrote them off since when I stopped playing years ago, they were kinda crappy (like how everyone talks about the wizard now, only decent if geared out to the max). But they seem to be fixed. What if the warlock is the way to go and I delete him and regret it when I make a barbarian?

    So yeah, thoughts and opinion on warlocks and barbarians solo and grouping? Their self healing, single target, aoe, group utility etc. Both look like huge damage, but I don't know anyone who plays either

    submitted by /u/RogalDornsDick
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a mount

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    So I bought a mount and a companion. Can I use them across all characters or just the one I bought it with?

    submitted by /u/DragneelZerefu
    [link] [comments]

    what are you get for doing expeditions

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:25 PM PST

    please tell me its worth it cuz i hate this sh¡t

    submitted by /u/Rockamashi
    [link] [comments]

    So I did a boo boo... easiest way to fix?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:59 PM PST

    After getting back into the game again I have realised that on my main pally tank I mixed up awareness and accuracy. As of now my accuracy is at 63k and my awareness is at 90k, when I believe it should be the other way around? Other than comp gear is there an easier way to switch these around?

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Muting someone from chat?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:57 AM PST

    There is a trade chatbot (probably more than one), that I'd *LOVE* to mute. How can I do that on the PS4?

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    Frozen Polar Beat

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:46 PM PST

    recently I finished running Svardborg RTQ. at the end of the run I looked at the Frozen Polar Bear and a "press F" to interact popped up on it. so I pressed F and got a free Frozen Polar Bear mount in my inventory. Awesome right? But my question is what did I do to earn it? I told my guild mates about it and no one can get it to repeat, and it has not happened on my alt character either. side note, the bear is no longer shows up in the chest room for the character that claimed the mount. it is still in the room for the character that has not claimed it.

    submitted by /u/Pristine-Analysis-59
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter and Paladin

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Hey guys, looking to main one of these classes - I want to know who has the more group support in terms of buffing while being a tank ( NOT HEALING! ) in endgame!

    Thank you for your time o/

    submitted by /u/NerveOfTheUniverse
    [link] [comments]

    Epic encounters in icewind dale..

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:13 PM PST

    On ps4. Been sitting in Dwarven Valley for epic heroic. Is there a timer on these things or anyone that counts as epic besides the Rhemoraz (sp?)? Will doing other minors help it to spawn or what?

    submitted by /u/H0ly_Cowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Which profession to boost?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:50 AM PST

    I've had a full profession boost item in my bag for months now, and a profession recruit item too. Thinking og either armor or weapon crafting as i'm a fighter, but can I craft stuff thats better than my 1000 ilevel gear? Apparently jewelry or potions are best for money? Not too bothered about gold though. So what's a good one to boost for me? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Craphex
    [link] [comments]

    New to game and need help with classes

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Hi,

    I am looking to start a dragonborn character but I haven't really played the game much and don't know what class would be best for the dragonborn.

    Can you please advise what ones would be best?

    submitted by /u/Mischief_Managed_93
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after about 2 years+ Any advice on how to get Zen? PS4

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I'm on PS4 and I remember that there was a market to exchange zen for astral diamonds and vice versa. But looking at that market exchange it doesn't seem like there are any zen listings anymore, and the purchase requests are about double or triple what I remember them to be. Also not remembering any other way to get zen for keys for loot boxes. Any help would be appreciated. I tried googling but maybe my google skills are WEAK! Thanks

    submitted by /u/fightingdove
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment