• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Neverwinter New Members, Start Here!

    Neverwinter New Members, Start Here!


    New Members, Start Here!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    First of all, welcome to the r/Neverwinter subreddit. This is the subreddit for the Neverwinter MMO by Cryptic. Please take some time to read our Rules.

    You are free to post trading threads here (provided that they do not violate the subreddit's rules), or you can use the r/NeverwinterTradePost subreddit. Please make sure that you flair your post with the platform you play on.

    If you are wanting to chat with people, the Protector's Enclave Discord server is available. While it's not an official Discord, it is the closest thing we have to one, and there are devs and other PWE & Cryptic staff present. The subreddit also has its own built in chat system, but it's buggy and gets cleared of text often (due to bugs with Reddit).

    We have a list of recruiting guilds. If you wish to have your guild added to the list, leave a LINK here in this thread. See the list for more details.

    Our subreddit's wiki is in the process of being updated. Check it out to see if it's been updated!

    If you are new to Reddit, please expect your first posts and comments to need manual approval from a Moderator first before they can officially be posted/shared. This is standard for all New Accounts, we just ask that you be patient while waiting for a manual approval.

    If you have any questions at all, please feel free to post them here. For moderation questions, please send a PM to r/Neverwinter. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    I am Asterdahl, senior systems designer for Neverwinter and designer of the Redeemed Citadel — Ask Me Anything!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I'll begin answering questions at 11am PDT. Please keep questions limited to the Redeemed Citadel, thank you!

    Edit: Alright, thanks everyone for the great questions! It's 12:04 PDT. I believe I managed to answer everyone's questions that were posted within the hour, but I do apologize if I missed yours!

    See you in Avernus!

    submitted by /u/NWAsterdahlDev
    [link] [comments]

    I can't believe I was standing next to a true hero :')

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    New Race

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    So, if I buy the pack of ALL the reforgers blessings for 5000 Zen, and i earn all all the rewards, i get the race, right??? Also after all milestones end, will I still have access to them if I buy the pack?

    submitted by /u/HurtHealer
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: How To Make Your Avernus Vehicle (Infernal War Machine) Handle Smoothly!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Are you tired of your vehicle handling poorly? Do you want to just be able to get around without smashing into everything? Want to impress others with your drift skills? Then do I have the fix for you! We can now finally have driving made enjoyable!

    1. Get into your vehicle and drive to an open location.
    2. Get out of your vehicle and move about 20 steps away from it.
    3. Summon your vehicle using the Infernal Resonator under Useful Items in your inventory.
    4. Once your vehicle gets to you, get into it without moving.
    5. Without moving, get out of your vehicle.
    6. Get into your vehicle once more.
    7. ?
    8. Profit!

    Watch this video to see how it is done. And this video for epic handling in action!

    Thanks to u/TazikiE for pointing this out on my stream, what an absolute pleasure!

    submitted by /u/Deadmano
    [link] [comments]

    What are these? I'm on PC.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Seeking help for a fighter tank dps build.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    So I am making a new toon and I want to make fighter class that can tank and DPS as well. A buddy of mine told me that the fighter is in a weird place right now in the current mod because they can't keep up with DPS but that it's still a fun class. So I was wondering if someone can link me or point me towards a build that I can use. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/LoGiiKz_
    [link] [comments]

    No Way To Earn PvP banner

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Hi, it's been confirmed that there's no way to earn the PvP banners if you didn't purchase the pack previously you can't grind out the banners through glory. That kinda sucks because it takes away from an artifact that people would run in TOMM and ZC. The currency that's not able to be earned to buy the pack is battlefield artifact seals.

    submitted by /u/bassoon1998
    [link] [comments]

    Highest IL in Neverwinter

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Not that IL means that much. Playstyle and Stats are much more important. I am curious what the highest possible IL is right now as of Aug 1 2020. I just cracked 29k after years of work and am excited about the mythic mounts pushing our stats even higher.

    submitted by /u/Warface1968
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player - M19

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Hello adventurers! Would someone, kindly and summarily, list the important things for M19? It looks like it's alot of content added. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Fools-oF-NeverWinter
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make or be better at healing

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I stop playing back in mod 10 and just coming back (Xbox) I have both a claric and a pally, I do enjoy being on a pally more. It just feels like I'm not doing well with my heals. Any tips or suggest a better way to heal. (I'm using the build on

    https://www.mmorpgtips.com/neverwinter-paladin-oathkeeper-build/

    submitted by /u/CutxUpxAngels
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19 OP Tank / Justicar Questions

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Question to tanks who run IC and Tomm. ((Not necessarily ZC)). For offensive slots do you run radiants or some type of 2 or 3 multi stat enchants?

    Do you truly try to cap offensive stats or just focus on defensive stats? And what is the story with crit avoidance? Still trying to understand why we need 105k ? Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/Xcessiveforce47
    [link] [comments]

    Why did they change the tutorial level ?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    So I got bored playing my main character and decided to created a new one (btw I had my main character for 4 years). So after custamizing the character I start playing at first the tutorial is the same but after picking your gear it is different. Why ?

    submitted by /u/DieOrNotToDie
    [link] [comments]

    Master Expeditions and Attunement Crystals

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I have done a few of the Master expeditions and at the beginning it says only the leader may attune crystals but so far I haven't found any attunement crystals. And of course the chest at the end I can't get into.

    I do have 10 resonance to be converted to crystallized resonance and I have the Runic Resonator.

    Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    PC Unable to login

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I just registered into the Arc website and i can login succesfuly there, when i login into the arc client i have an error that my login info are wrong. What's the point?

    submitted by /u/razlo666
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock Discord Invite

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Could someone throw me an invite to the Warlock discord please?

    submitted by /u/PMSN1NJA
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of the New Order: PS4, GH18 Is seeking active 18+ Players of ALL levels to enjoy GamePlay in an interactive community. Prizes, Giveaways and Contests availible for all our Members! Using the force or Joining the Dark side is optional. Check out our Discord:

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Upgrading enchantments vs buying

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    So currently i am IL 22k i have legendary companion with rank 9 stones, from what ive seen companions offer the most stats out of anything, so i figure its time to upgrade my bonding stones, i have 1m ad saved up, and 2 coal wards, im on xbox if i remember correctly its about 600k for a r13, 1m for a r14, and 1.6mil for a rank 15, i dont know the upgrade cost but im assuming its rank 6 or 7 marks of pot and probably around 5 of them, and from what i can tell they are about 80k each for the 6s, + refining points, soooo i guess in short would it be better for me to sell the coal wards for about 400k each and buy a rank 15 or buy 13/14s and upgrade??

    submitted by /u/Rockystang
    [link] [comments]

    Xuna Drops

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Do any of the dungeons/bags still drop Xuna? I'm hoping that I'll be able to farm a dungeon rather than shell out 5 million AD to get her...

    submitted by /u/OkPizza8243
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment