• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Neverwinter Avernus menu screen pen and pencil

    Neverwinter Avernus menu screen pen and pencil


    Avernus menu screen pen and pencil

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:37 AM PST

    My wife opened this for me... It's such a bitter sweet moment!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Wheres the next best gear?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Mod 19 help

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:44 AM PST

    So I just started playing again after almost 2 years. I'm currently working through the under dark campaign to get level 80. My weapons are very under powered and my gear level is currently 16k using the vistani weapon set for my hunter warden. What weapon set should I be going after right now? I never got them to legendary and I'm very behind on everything.

    Also does anyone have a casual guild I can join to get some stat bonuses?

    Thanks In advance

    submitted by /u/RobTheThief
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf..I actually did it?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Anyone know why pearls are counted as worth this much? Keeps defaulting to that

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Black Friday/Cyber Monday

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:16 PM PST

    So I heard someone say there will be black Friday deals all November instead of just black Friday for neverwinter, is this true?

    Also what kinds of deals are we talking? Like what have past ones been?

    I'm debating if I should buy zen or not, and if I should wait to buy some of the redeemed citadel event items now or during black Friday when they may be on sale?

    submitted by /u/isaaaiiiaaahhh
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:35 PM PST

    How much do boons really matter?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:53 PM PST

    So I stopped playing on Xbox in 2018 and this is just about the only game my dad plays and safe to say he is done with every campaign, ilvl 36k or something like that, and I'm nowhere near that

    I know finishing campaigns are important but seem very lengthy and time consuming, I used a lvl 70 boost awhile back so it game me like 2-3 campaigns automatically done, but can my character be somewhat viable for end game content right now without the rest of the campaign boons?

    Don't really want to spend 6+ months of grinding old content just to play the current stuff with the pops.

    My ilvl is around 14k, I have like all rank 9-10 enchantments and bondings (LOL way behind I know)

    Any advice on if I need these campaigns or not and what I should be doing to catch up, would be great thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Slickk-Riick
    [link] [comments]

    How long does last chance vendor stay?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Anyone know if there's a general time for all last chance vendors and/or how long the masquerade one stays?

    submitted by /u/neidanman
    [link] [comments]

    The real problem with the PC backlog is 750,000 AD doesn't buy 1000 Zen worth of stuff on PC anymore, so there is no point in converting the other way if you have 1000 Zen. They need to raise the cap way higher than 750 AD per Zen.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:02 AM PST

    As someone who has spent money I try to get the most out of my money(don't buy keys unless you and RNGesus are BFF) and let me tell you it's not worth it to "sell Zen" because for 1000 Zen I can get way more than 750k AD. Not everything should be based on a Coal ward price. Most of the 1000 Zen items will sell on the AH for over 1M AD. Most of the 500 Zen items like Mount Upgrade/Companion Upgrade Packs Sell on the PC AH for at least 600k-750k(when new), or Trade for more. This is all without a coupons or sales. Multiple characters getting all their invokes in results in a lot of discounts.

    They really need to up the cap on how much you can offer to buy Zen for with AD to something closer to 1000-1150 AD/Each Zen otherwise people are going to wait forever. Because I know I'm gonna get over 1M per 1000 without effort, and without a coupon.

    I know you folks just want Zen to get your VIP and limited items, and you deserve them too.

    submitted by /u/NinjaEnt
    [link] [comments]

    Help,Back to the game after a while

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Hello can someone link or tell me where I can find all new campaigns since MEs and WEs were introduced?, i stopped playing after farming weeks and weeks on those and uninstalled game but I just reinstalled and wondering if there are any new places maps to farm for higher gear or better items. Thanks

    submitted by /u/LessYogurtcloset1
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 - interface issues w/ Fighter?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:54 PM PST

    I leveled my wizard to 80, I never had any confusion/issues with the fighting interface. So I'm not a super newb, but wrt fighters - I am. I'm *sure* that the issues I'm facing are USER ERROR, I'd love some education. Who knows, maybe there is a bug... I just don't want to assume that first.

    My fighter is a dreadnaught type.

    Block: I get it - my stamina becomes a hit point shield and I can move.

    Seethe: I get it - my stamina becomes a hit point shield / vengeance producer and I CANNOT move.

    Here is where things get weird. There are times when I'm fighting that I can't use my encounter powers. There are also times when I can't use my potion tray. There was a lot of stuff on the screen, so I can't be 100% positive, but I believe I tested both in block mode and not in block mode.

    What should I expect to happen? Can I be blocking **AND** using my encounter powers? Do I need to exit block to use them? Same question for the potion tray. Perhaps something else is causing this issue? Are there consequences to running out of stamina that might be impacting me?

    Thanks in advance...

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a partner to help me run epic dungeons

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:47 PM PST

    im a lvl 72 warlock with item lvl 7651

    F8dedRick01 is my account name

    submitted by /u/BeyondF8ded
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptic Visage

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Is it supposed to let you move over water? Sea of Moving Ice is awesome when you replace your khyek with a mount and can seamlessly move between ice and water. Really hoping this is intentional.

    submitted by /u/jonnybravo_14
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to give me a tip on which one of these is better?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:41 AM PST

    How do I get better gear?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    I'm at ilvl 24k, Warlock (play both dps and heals). As dps I do about 8-10m dps in dungeons, while some do 50 million.... as a healer people seldom die because I'm used to the healer role and I work my ass off. I know item level is not all, but how do I become great? I want to at least double my dps.

    Any friendly ppl on ps4, euro time, want to offer some guidance?

    submitted by /u/thelizardking81
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment