• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Neverwinter Banned and confused

    Neverwinter Banned and confused


    Banned and confused

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:45 PM PST

    I was banned a few days ago and I put in a support ticket and have been talking to them about my ban and I was informed that my account was permabanned for selling things for real currency. I have never even advertised for it and have had people say to me that they were gonna try to get me banned. Arc has stopped responding to me and I'm not sure what to do. I'm a person who plays 8+ hours per day and spent a considerable amount building up my toon. Is there anything I can do to get my toon back?

    submitted by /u/bassoon1998
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to form a Tomm group!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:55 PM PST

    As long as you meet the stats to required and have at least watched a video. If your like me and trying to crack into end game can be difficult since most end game players are hitting zariel and t 3 hunts. So message me if interested. I play 630 am eastern- 8 am, and then free as well 930 am eastern for another few hours. I have given up on trying to get into a Tomm group since seems pretty exclusive so making my own team. In game I'm Tahldeth@Maverick809. Also do if the ten person we team is willing to stick it out till we all get our lion heart weapons

    submitted by /u/Maverick809
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to my team mask? Why can't I get a new one?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:49 PM PST

    2 questions, one about account bound items and the other about companions.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:05 PM PST

    I've been farming treasure maps and getting some good drops, but a lot of them are repeaters. I've gotten the Legion Twin Killers three times but have yet to see a bow. I know if something is account bound you can't auction it but can you trade it or just give it away to another character? It seems a waste to just turn items like that into a piddling amount of refinement points. This is on the PS4 if that makes any difference.

    On my companion question, how exactly does bolster work? I have a quasit that I've gotten up to Epic and so have been on the lookout for other mystic companions. I recently saw an Energon for 10,000 diamonds in the auction house so I picked it up both for the bolster and the hit point bonus. Will leveling it up affect the bolster it gives my quasit?

    submitted by /u/crmikes
    [link] [comments]

    help plz

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:02 PM PST

    so during the Halloween event i got the jack o liars mask(i bought it with masquerade tokens) but its not in my inventory and everything is gone what should i do

    submitted by /u/kc_the_boss
    [link] [comments]

    Maintenance taking long ?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    why is the maintenance taking too long ?? or is it just me ..

    submitted by /u/thecandlemaker23
    [link] [comments]

    Locked Tasks

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:17 PM PST

    So in the Avernus campaign, I have the required amount of family crests which is 125 to complete the "Besieged Village" task and have done the "Restore the Village Glyphworks" quest. Why is it still locked and I can't go on? I'm having the same problem with the Storm King's Thunder campaign too.

    submitted by /u/littlemalevolent
    [link] [comments]

    Energon

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Is it worth upgrading Energon from purple? How many more hitpoints.

    submitted by /u/havensinnixa
    [link] [comments]

    Testing methods?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:40 PM PST

    I have been only playing for about 6 months. I have done what I consider well in that time as a Tank. One of the things that I think is a natural progression is understand build dynamics and affects. Quick/published builds to follow are great starts, thank you Aragon for the help with my Tank from your youtubes! I have seen a couple of software that tracks stats such as in game damage. So my question is how to go about a more clinical method, and is there a way to see gear changes or test prior to having a peace of gear; to help target what should be obtained. I have also lost the link to the software I had saw, so I cannot post the name of it, if someone can PM or reply with it, I'll edit this post. The idea is to move from noob to pro by understanding the dynamics to form great builds.

    submitted by /u/DigitalRancid
    [link] [comments]

    How do I mute the Trade channel on PS4?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    I'm so tired of the Akneth tradebot...

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    Trickster Rogue Best Companions?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Hey yall so I recently came back and idk which companions are best for each slot (ex. Offense, Defense, Utility). I have zero clue 😂

    submitted by /u/Ap3xPho3nix
    [link] [comments]

    Rat Pup.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Does anyone know if they fixed the HP bug with Rat Pup?

    submitted by /u/MoraBlj
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Advice

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I am leveling my first character to 80 and I find that I am outleveling the quest zones while there are still many quests and new zones are opening.

    should I stay in the current zone and finish it before moving on even if that means the next zone I will probably be higher level than it is designed for?

    This is the first game outside of Star Trek Online (where I don't even bother to do missions until max level) where I have had this problem.

    submitted by /u/nina_blain
    [link] [comments]

    Bolstering

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:46 AM PST

    What exactly does mount support bolstering do? What stats does it help, if any? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Michael-Albie
    [link] [comments]

    Shield Transmute

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:30 PM PST

    This is for a FIGHTER

    Theres a certain shield I'm looking for which I have always thought looked smart, it's like a lion or wolf and it sticks out abit, I'm not sure how to describe it but would love it if anyone could help me find it or if they know of it!!

    submitted by /u/xiCringyy
    [link] [comments]

    T2 Avernus Hunting Groups

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Is there a good way to find people to run these with? I ask every day in Zone chat, but there's never any group actually running them and none of my guild is running hunts either. I can find one person occasionally that wants the favor so they'll help, but I kinda need the extra lures to get my crafting material since I only have one of each lure.

    Also, are the T3 lure components guaranteed drops from T2 hunts? I hope so because I'm kinda sick of grinding chains and T2 lure components.

    submitted by /u/stalwartbulwark
    [link] [comments]

    Prominence Enchantment Inquire

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    can anyone tell me how much shield you can get from using this enchantment?
    im using a tank and would like to know if its worth it and the last part says during this time you may not gain additional shield effect...this time refers the 12 seconds you are dealing aoe dmg? and if additional shield effect counts shields from other sources like pala healers or HR supp

    submitted by /u/babagayaxxx
    [link] [comments]

    New Player on the PC, looking for odd advice.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    My fiance and I just started last night, and while we are not completely new to the MMO scene, Neverwinter is a new experience. I'm finding character builds and all manner of helpful information for characters.

    What I would like to know:

    What is that one piece of information that new players should know about the game that isn't readily available. For example, I found out last night that your character has to be level 15 to add Friends.

    submitted by /u/strongbad1985
    [link] [comments]

    TOMM Training Guild - 3rd Phase?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:42 AM PST

    Any GMT-ish timezone GH20's needing a tank for regular TOMM training on the PS4? I can play pretty much any day except Sunday evenings.

    submitted by /u/ddmf
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know all the lockboxes that were released in 2019 up until now?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:08 AM PST

    I can't seem to find a list of this anywhere, only a list that goes up to the beginning of 2019. I stopped playing for awhile and wanted to see all the lockboxes I missed, can anyone remember what they all were or know where I can go to find a list of them?

    submitted by /u/Fox__1313
    [link] [comments]

    Reported for Telling Jokes

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:58 AM PST

    So I got a warning from the mods that I violated TOS recently, no sanction, just a warning. It's fine. I'll own up to my wrongdoings, but being a little worried, I asked what I did wrong so I could avoid doing it again in the future.

    Turns out I got flagged for sharing Yo Mama jokes. During an insu. Where about a dozen people were also sharing the same jokes for the entirety of the event.

    Which I find sad. I normally join in on the random discussions during insus and or Mog/Gary/BHE farming in Avernus. Recently, have mostly been chiming in and have been able to diffuse fights between people arguing about the elections by starting Yo Mama or Chuck Norris chains or talking about which farm is best by luring people with food, drinks, warlock healthcare and stuff.

    Guess I'll stop doing that now. :(

    Anyone else have similar experiences? This is a bit of a downer for me because I like throwing jokes around with the lot of the people on the server and have made friends with others into the same thing. But now I have to stop.

    submitted by /u/marken35
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment