• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Neverwinter A collar during an Heroic Encounter at the Stronghold

    Neverwinter A collar during an Heroic Encounter at the Stronghold


    A collar during an Heroic Encounter at the Stronghold

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Gear Question where do I get these?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:09 PM PST

    What class should I play

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:56 AM PST

    Hello everyone I want to start playing neverwinter because it think it would be very fun, but my question is what class should I play I want to be a dps so I want to do a lot of damage and I don`t really want to heal because first I have never done it and second I don`t think I would like it lol. So what do you think I should play also I don`t really want to be a tank becuase i don`t think tank would be the right thing for me. Thanks in advance Stay Safe!!!

    submitted by /u/The_Last_Worm
    [link] [comments]

    RP potential in the game

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Hello everyone I'm considering starting to play the game, but mostly I'm interested in groups for RP

    I used to play DnD with my friends, but the virus has left me Isolated and increasingly difficult to find groups to play.

    I hope this is a common practice in the game, in case its not, could you recommend a game where this is most common? Thank you

    submitted by /u/ArcUlf
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of the New Order (Neverwinter PS4) GH20 with MAX BOONS Recruiting!!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Knights of the New Order (Neverwinter PS4) GH20 with MAX BOONS Recruiting!!

    Knights of the New Order (Neverwinter PS4) GH20 with MAX BOONS Recruiting!!

    Looking for active adult players who feel the call of the force to join our family!

    Send me a message if you're interested!
    *ACTIVE Discord *Community Page *Facebook Group *Active Guild/Alliance
    *Newbies - Veterans *Alliance Training Team/Class Mentors
    *Prizes, Giveaways, Raffles!

    BTW Our Alliance is looking for a guild to add to our family!
    PM for info!

    https://preview.redd.it/3kfucvsw4s661.png?width=1008&format=png&auto=webp&s=740cf4c02af72cccd440e85c66a5e0d0a414b633

    submitted by /u/Lilu681
    [link] [comments]

    Best race for clerics

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Due to the changes in the upcoming rework, what will be the best race for a cleric?(I currently have a dragonborn)

    submitted by /u/Nemesis551
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the Fighter Class

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:50 PM PST

    So my friend and I plan to recreate our D&D characters in Neverwinter. But the last time I touched neverwinter there were still control wizards and great weapon fighters. My friend plays a greatsword wielding fighter, so in this new class system can he still wield a greatsword and dps as a fighter or would he need to go barbarian?

    submitted by /u/TheBigZedong
    [link] [comments]

    Old player thinking of coming back

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Loved thus game before mod 16. Carried on after in hope I could get back in to it but in the end I went on to other games. Few questions I have I'm hoping someone can help with.

    Has lifesteal gone fir good and what happens with life drinker wep enchant?

    Also where is vorpal at as that was my main enchant.

    How are ranger and warlock doing? Warlock was my main before mod 16 but then I grew to hate him so went to ranger and the storm path

    How do stats work now? Still just random numbers and guessing if you have enough or have they added a % to make things easier?

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    Why are dungeons so different now?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Just did a normal cloak tower run, melted all the normal bosses in like 2 seconds, then for some reason vansi bloodscar just demolished my entire queue group. Did this same dungeon like 30 minutes ago and she was not this strong

    submitted by /u/Zertheo
    [link] [comments]

    Winter Festival 2020

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Can someone tell the probability of all drops from the bags please?

    submitted by /u/VonCrow9
    [link] [comments]

    Rune Etching, what to do?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:25 AM PST

    I have those 4 runes using slots in the bag, and don't know what to do with them. Any idea?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    Tourmaline Exchange

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:56 AM PST

    What is the best resale item to buy with Tourmaline trade bars? Had miserable luck with keys and am trying to break even off of the trade bars. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/NydusTouch
    [link] [comments]

    Help me to decide my next character! (Tank)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Okay, so I've played the game for a week now and I'm really enjoying it, I haven't experienced much yet as I've only managed to achieve 20,901 IL as a Barbarian Blademaster but nevertheless I'm enjoying my time!

    With that said, I have a DPS class and I wish to make another class that I can switch to if my guild requires a tank instead, I wont bother with a healer as I'm the type of player that likes to be in the face of the monsters slapping them with large weapons or tanking and holding aggro for my team. There's a really good feeling that you get after you've gone through an extremely tough fight whilst holding aggro through the entire fight successfully and not seeing anyone in your group drop.

    My question for this awesome community is and it's quite simple, Paladin or Fighter? and if you were to choose why would you choose one over the other?

    I understand as a tank it's not my job to deal damage, it's my job to hold the aggro and stay alive ultimately keeping my group alive, however some people do like to deal massive damage as a tank but as long as I'm doing my role properly and holding aggro whilst surviving I don't care to see high damage numbers, if I want high damage numbers I have a Barbarian Blademaster.

    With all of that said, what do you think would be the suitable tank class for me? I'll make a short list going over some things I've covered to make it easier for you to help me.

    1. I don't mind if my tank doesn't have the ability to heal myself and/or others as healing isn't my job as a tank.
    2. I'd prefer a class that'd be able to hold aggro better, with more powers that can generate threat.
    3. I don't mind if I don't output millions upon millions of damage, as long as I'm able to hold aggro and stay alive, I understand that damage can also generate threat and if someone has HDPS or VHDPS they can pull aggro from you simply by dealing damage but from past experience on other games it's always better to have more abilities/powers that can instantly pull the mobs back to you when that does happen rather than relying on damage to pull them back since as a tank you'll never have a high enough damage output to do that anyway and if you do well.. then that's surprising and shouldn't be a thing, nevertheless I feel as if I should never have to rely purely on DPS when my abilities/powers that generate threat are on cooldown to hold aggro.

    What're your thoughts and opinions and what class do you think I'd enjoy the most?

    So far from my experience this past week I've met some lovely people, joined a lovely guild and the community is incredibly awesome and extremely helpful, both in game and on reddit which is why I come to you for advice on this matter, thank you all so much for such a good experience.

    With that said, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas/Holiday! :)

    submitted by /u/Xedachi
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 update

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Is this the dreaded update?

    submitted by /u/zagudyha
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal scrap

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Hello Guys,

    what can I do with the "infernal scrap"?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment