• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Neverwinter yesterday my brother found his long lost account when we started neverwinter 😅 it have been 4 years....

    Neverwinter yesterday my brother found his long lost account when we started neverwinter �� it have been 4 years....


    yesterday my brother found his long lost account when we started neverwinter �� it have been 4 years....

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Tradebar rank 15 console nerf?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:18 AM PST

    Does anyone know when they are nerfing the rank 15 enchantments from the tradebar store on consoles?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Dread ring issue?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    I completed the study Thayer writings thing 7 times and have filled the meter for the first two boons. I have made the silver gauntlet. The only thing I have available now is daily quest from the characters in the vanguard camp. As I understand it from online searches, Knox is supposed to ask me for ciphers? I have 3 it shows but Knox never asked me to get any. My campaign map doesn't show that I have anything to complete. I'm stuck and obviously missing something here

    submitted by /u/El3v3nR3ds
    [link] [comments]

    Huge part of the MMO experience missing

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    As a first time player that has very recently start playing, I must say what this game is lacking is pvp. Even at my level of 41 I should still get some kind of experience with pvp but I haven't and I'm just curious if I've missed something. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/l3lake420
    [link] [comments]

    My Confusion About the Upcoming Changes

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Admittedly, I haven't jumped on the Preview server myself yet. However, I've been watching a bunch of YouTube videos, reading the forums, etc. And here's the thing that I can't quite wrap my head around:

    Item Level will determine our base Damage and Hit Points. Got it. As DPS, the higher the IL, the higher the base damage... theoretically.

    However, stats now reflect a percentage based on IL. As DPS, the goal is to get those key offensive stats reflecting 50% + 40% without "wasting" stats by going over 50% of the base stat. Got it.

    But I'm seeing people lower their IL in order to balance stats and get those magical percentages. After all, I want to hit as often as I can, as hard as I can, from a position of combat advantage as often as possible, critting as often as possible for the most damage possible. So getting my percentages at that magic 90 is important enough to lower my IL?

    How is that intuitive? Cryptic has said they want to take some of the mystery out of the mechanics and make things more straightforward. But, unless I'm totally misunderstanding this, there are times when you don't want to use that shiny new gear because it'll include some wasted stats (as far as your percentages go) while bumping up your IL (which, in turn, screws with your percentages).

    Am I understanding this correctly? If so, what a terribly screwy logic. ("Don't use that better gear, son. Your percentages will decrease, so you'll become less effective.") And, yes, ideally a bump in IL would accompany a bump in relevant stats somehow to preserve percentages. I'm just bummed that we don't really escape the complexity of balancing stats with gear, enchants, insignia, companions, etc.; we're merely adding an even more paradoxical dynamic to the process.

    (Frankly, I wanna play more content. I don't wanna spend a lot of game time juggling mechanics. So I'm super grateful for the content creators who spend hours testing and tweaking all those options for us...)

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    Custom HUD layouts

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Hi All,

    I was wondering since we can rearrange the HUD for Neverwinter is there anyone out there that is proud of their layout that they want to share? The main reason is I have no imagination and this may give me some ideas.

    submitted by /u/Grounded_Salt
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 In-game Group Voice Chat

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I can do voice chat started in PS4 no problems, never an issue. HOWEVER, it almost never works for me when starting through a group as organized within the Neverwinter app. I checked my settings (allow, volume, etc.) and no luck. Does this feature just SUCK in-game or am I missing something? :)

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do with an epic companion pack?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I got an epic companion pack from the forsaken lockbox. It has the bulette pup, deep crow hatchling or Hell Hound as the options.

    I already have a Hell Hound but not the other two. Should I open it now? Wait for the big update?

    If I should open it now, which pet should I take? I am a Devout Cleric healer

    submitted by /u/TipperofCows
    [link] [comments]

    Insignia bonuses

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    So I've been wondering, do insignia bonuses still work if that Mount is not in your stable? For that matter, do insignia stats even apply when the mount is not in the stable? I have too many mounts and so many insignia bonuses I can use but not enough stable space. Do I have to pick the ones I want or will unstabled mounts count too?

    submitted by /u/j87brown
    [link] [comments]

    Strongholds

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Hi, after getting my heart and soul crushed to the fact that the Foundry no longer exists, I still kinda want to give Neverwinter another shot with my friends.

    We are particularly interested in strongholds, so we would like to know if this is something achievable bu a group of 3-5 friends.

    How do they work? Do we have to pay an insane amount of something to have one? Are there activities we can do in it?

    submitted by /u/innadril
    [link] [comments]

    Module editor

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Hi!

    I played Neverwinter back when it was released and I really enjoyed the feature to create my own campaigns.

    The editor was super easy to use and user created content was awesome, from jumping puzzles to quests.

    I recall logging into the game a year ago or so and not finding this feature anymore.

    Did they get rid of it? Was it changed? What's the current state?

    This feature would be the make it or break it one for me and my friends to come back.

    Thank you all for your answers!

    submitted by /u/innadril
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment