• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Neverwinter What happens to Redeemed Citadel after week 4 of Milestone IV?

    Neverwinter What happens to Redeemed Citadel after week 4 of Milestone IV?


    What happens to Redeemed Citadel after week 4 of Milestone IV?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:46 PM PST

    On console, wondering what stays and what goes once RC is officially done after 4 or 5 weeks. Are there still weeklies, hunts, heroics, etc? Also, do the prices for demon/devil remains, lures, etc, drop or do they go up? thx.

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptic can easily fix the zen exchange with this little trick:

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:53 PM PST

    All they have to do is turn the Zen market into an AD market for a few days to purge the influx of AD in the game. Instead of charging 4000 zen for a mount, they could provide the option of buying with 3 million AD which is the equivalent.

    2 other points: 1. They could actually require more AD then the current exchange value for items and chalk it up as a necessity for the convenience of making this happen in the first place. This helps prevent the actual AD market from crashing. 2. They could make everything account bound during this time as to not flood the market with consumables and such.

    If they did this for 1 week or less during the holidays, they will have massively helped their in game economy and their customers who are getting increasingly frustrated due to the wait time for conversion.

    Edit: a more bold route to fix the overall problem is to just simplify the system itself and get rid of the exchange altogether. have a vendor exchange AD for Zen in a set conversion amount and make everything purchasable by zen be account bound. This truly seems like the more logical fix but could arguably be less profitable by Cryptic. (although it'd be way more helpful for customer retention.)

    submitted by /u/Silktrocity
    [link] [comments]

    What is your go to Companion atm?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    I'm currently a lvl 58 Rogue. And I'm currently switching between the Chultin Tiger and the Big Armored Guy (forgot his name)

    submitted by /u/JakeThaPirate
    [link] [comments]

    Current BIS weapons and artifacts for dps endgame

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:06 PM PST

    What are the current BIS weapons and artifacts set for TR DPS for running endgame content dungeons such as IC TOMM etc?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Any campaigns that you can acquire all the boons from with solely genies gifts?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:06 PM PST

    T1 Trophies Location

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:16 PM PST

    So, does anyone have an actualized image or something regarding the location of all T1 trophies? I've found one but is kinda outdated, some spawns are not there, any kind of feedback will be appreciated, Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Goruke
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian tank/dps

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Correct me if i'm wrong but i swear around mid 2019 guardian was the best dps class. Haven't played in a long while, is the Guardian class still good at either dps or tank? Solo or groups??

    submitted by /u/Zertheo
    [link] [comments]

    Brown Siege Bear from the new lockbox. Keep or sell?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    It's a nice mount and it's account wide (I have 3 PCs), so it's awfully tempting to keep. However, it's not the Polar Siege Bear.... and I could sell it for 950k AD.

    Hmmm... thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    lores/trophies

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    so this past week im not getting any lores from any hunts in avernus.....what's up with that?

    submitted by /u/mikeg2323
    [link] [comments]

    tyranny of dragon boons will take many months?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:19 PM PST

    So I have been working on getting boons, and I notice in tyranny of dragons most of the boons require various tomes like "harrls treatise on dragons" or similar. The grind for each of these tomes will be measured in multiple weeks it seems, and some of the boons require multiple tomes.

    Adding it all up it seems this is an absolutely massive grind, though one can always just buy tomes with ad but as I'm new and still broke working towards other goals I'd prefer to save my paltry few ad if I can.

    I also notice you can run some queue or another, can't recall if its a dungeon trial or skirmish but apparently there is a small chance to get the tomes that way but I've had no luck so far.

    Am I missing some method to obtain these boons without spending ad in less than 4 or 5 months?

    even genies gift seems to make only the tiniest of dents is I only get 1 of the 60 currencies i need per tome per gift I'll need hundreds and juma only gives me a few and i have zero zen to spend.

    submitted by /u/sly_1
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter Build and Rotation Help.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:31 PM PST

    So I played back in 2014 as a Rouge before the Life Steal changes, and there was a guy in the guild that played a Hunter based around constantly swapping in and out of melee and ranged stances.

    Fast forward to now, and I have picked the game back up and was trying to replicated that Hunter. I went down the Warden path, but am using basically none of the warden encounter powers or at-wills. And every time I look at the powers tab it just looks like I should be using the first stuff I unlocked to maximize DPS.

    Any advice for what I might be doing wrong if anything at all? Just feels weird that I havent swapped to any of the higher level powers.

    submitted by /u/Illumian84
    [link] [comments]

    Game Bugging Out For Anyone Else?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Or is it just me? I wasn't really able to play yesterday and am having a bear of a time of it today because the game keeps grinding to a halt, teleporting my character back to a previous position, and displaying the red numbers at the top of the screen. It's severely impacting my ability to farm Zariel's Favor. I have to fight to get it to load in the first place, and have tried restarting my PlayStation 4 and checking my internet connection for issues. No joy.

    submitted by /u/reclusiveandtired
    [link] [comments]

    Best to thing buy with trade bars

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:38 AM PST

    I'm trying to get astral diamonds what is the best thing I can buy to sell on ah for ad from the trade bar store? I'm on xbox idk if it matters any feed back is appreciated ty

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Referral link for steam account?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Can I use a referral link for a steam account? I've played along time ago on ps4 and have switched to pc and was thinking of playing again and seen on YouTube theres referral links for extra stuff. Anyways that's my question, I'm just wondering if you have to use it through their client. I'd much rather play through steam.

    submitted by /u/stamblade2OP
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing post-20k item level

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Hi everyone! I've been building a guide with a few other community members on the best methods for new lvl80 players to get higher end gear.

    Right now we're kind of stuck on how to farm equipment that has ilvl 1200+. Does anyone have any tips they'd like to share on how to get better gear from there? For example, Juma is a good way to get up to i1200 armor, but how can we get i1000+ weapons and such? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Dawgyv72
    [link] [comments]

    Assistance on PS with Dragonflight (Looking for Guild Help)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Tl;DR - looking for a guild on PS that still runs (and completes) the Dragonflight event in the stronghold and wouldn't mind inviting me along so I can nab the trophy.

    Hey there NW players alike. I need to start this post by saying, I'm currently in a guild that I'm VERY happy with. It's a very "sleepy" alliance with one active guild and that suits my play style just fine 95% of the time.

    However we're currently at one of the 5% moments. I finally got the platinum trophy in the base game of Neverwinter and now I'm looking to clean up those other, what I always thought were "impossible" trophies. And next up is killing all 4 dragons in the guild Dragonflight event.

    Unfortunately for my "sleepy" alliance we don't have the number of players or interest in running the event. So, I'd love to see if there any guilds out there that would not mind inviting one of my toons to join for some Dragonflight goodness and help a fellow player out with a trophy. I'll bring one of my mains (Rogue or Cleric, can heal or DPS whichever is needed for the event), just let me know.

    Please reply here or PM me directly and thanks as always for being a supportive and fun community!

    submitted by /u/Slider257
    [link] [comments]

    The Redeemed Citadel.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Hello, it is unclear to me, what will be with The Redeemed Citadel. I read that I need to do campaign Path of the Fallen to unlock it, so I think it will take some time. I don't know if The Redeemed Citadel will be closed to new players or will be available all the time, becouse I understand I have to unlock the citadel to be able to hunt.

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox astral diamond exchange can't buy zen?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:38 PM PST

    When I go to the astral diamond exchange and try to buy zen with AD it doesn't show any zen listings and I cannot purchase any zen with AD. However the option to sell zen is still available. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Are jungle cat mount packs worth ?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Hi everyone, i've been looking for ways to inscrease my mount bolster since i've bought a gond apparatus and saw that its equip power only gives me 3600 power. Now I saw it costs 70000 AD at the AH and thought I may try some shots. Tryed once and only got two insignias. It was just bad rng or actually the chance of getting a mount out of those are low ?

    submitted by /u/Nicoljino
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment