• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Neverwinter How I feel talking to the big players in my alliance.

    Neverwinter How I feel talking to the big players in my alliance.


    How I feel talking to the big players in my alliance.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:44 PM PST

    (Spoilers) Could anyone explain correct the chronological order of campaigns for Makos' storyline

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    So I accidentally spoiled a storyline that I didn't know even existed when I started the River District/Cloaked Ascendancy Campaign, and I was wondering what the timeline is for it. What campaigns do I need to do and in what order to get the full story?

    submitted by /u/Regularguy256
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading Bondings

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:23 PM PST

    Should I just upgrade bonding runestone with rp and stones, or should I just buy the next rank and sell the old ones? Im currently using r11 Bondings

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    Nice things that would make me happy

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    1. Fix the Kessel's Retreat chest so that my Kessel's Retreat Key will work in it.

    2. Raise the item level or decrease the difficulty for Epic Dungeons. Trials are fine. Skirmishes are fine. Epic Dungeons are a hot mess. Kalos Tam is literally a god compared to most teams in there.

    3. Remove the 3/1/1 DPS/healer/tank requirement for Regular Dungeons. My healer literally has no one to heal in them and is basically not needed. They can be opened up to all, like the Skirmish.

    4. Fix the Manycoins Bank Skirmish so that I can play it again.

    5. Update the loot provided by the Tymora's Lucky Enchantment pouch to make it level 80 relevant. I used to love that enchant when I could use the stuff in it! I can't use the level 70 injury kits in them.

    That's it! Everything else is perfect. ;)

    submitted by /u/Tumnus-7
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after 3 years

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    I am returning after 2 or 3 years of not playing. Being able to do a Gith Barb (which is my current D&D character in the Waterdeep campaign) I was pulled back in. I play on XBox ans been having a time getting back in.

    1: Are ID scrolls and injury kits worthless now? They don't seem to be needed anymore

    2: Out of curiousity I started Undermountain with one of my old 70s, almost all of my end game gear seems obsolete now with a starter pack they gave me.

    3: Is it even worth running through old modules besides boons?

    4: Looks like I got kicked from all my old Guilds. Anyone have suggestions for a good guild for all my characters?

    submitted by /u/drakejcl
    [link] [comments]

    Need a level 70 guide

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:13 PM PST

    I have played off and on for awhile and just reached level 70. This game is huge and a little overwhelming so what do I do now. I tank as a main so I want to be on par with my gear. What campaigns should I do first as all I have done up until now is level and do dungeons. I kind of feel like I should start a new character to really learn everything.

    submitted by /u/TNT7741
    [link] [comments]

    Hello weapon appearance question

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Hi i have a problem with this option when i wanna convert weapons to appearance library items (all the weapons are grayed armors looks fine) there is a red caption " your appearance library is full for this slot. Delete some items in your appearance library and try again" but im lvl 20(wiz) with nothing converted is this a bug ? or something i do wrong?

    Plz help

    submitted by /u/zarrock666
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys. I have a question about MEs

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    So I'm still a newb at Neverwinter. Just finished the undermountain campaign and ran my first ME with two guys. However only one had a rune. I wasnt even aware we needed them... could anybody tell me how I get a hold of the runes to put into the MEs? I would really like to do more as i found the one i did really fun. Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm just real confused.

    submitted by /u/w3zzi3
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of brutality

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Is Ring Of Brutality +5 still a good ring in the current mod?

    submitted by /u/Bandit6695
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with "own your first mount" quest, a stupid friend, anyone?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:10 PM PST

    So there's the quest where you need to equip the insignia you get right?

    So he accidently converted it into whatever currency it gives, and its now gone and he cant proceed through the quest

    He cant abandon it either, because whatever reason (probably duplicates)

    Is there anything he can do without starting the first hour again?

    submitted by /u/bendd21
    [link] [comments]

    Any improvements before attempting LOMM?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    (C)W returning after a year. Need equipment advice...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:04 AM PST

    So I came back to the game recently after being gone for over a year (last time I played was just before Barovia was released). I was able to rebuild my character from a powers/boons/feats standpoint, but all my equipment is obviously outdated so my stats are not up to snuff for new content like LOMM and TOMM. I know I need to replace most of my companions and gear, and I need to work on swapping out my Black Ices and Brutals for more optimized enchantments, I just have no idea where to start, especially with a tight budget.

    tl;dr...

    1) What companions and mounts should I be aiming for these days, and are there any low-budget alternatives?

    2) What is the optimal gear to be running, and what are some good alternatives to use while I hunt them down?

    3) What numbers should I be aiming for in the reworked stats?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/frumpybuffalo
    [link] [comments]

    OP needing advice on how to hit TOMM cap on HP.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:19 AM PST

    I am currently sitting at 549,000 hit points on my pally. My understanding is that TOMM recommends that a tank has at least 600 k (if not much more). I have the energon, all radiants on defense, Cave Bear, etc. Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to at least get close to running TOMM? Thank you all for being a great community:)

    submitted by /u/Troyski1973
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling Player

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:19 PM PST

    Currently at around 13k IL on my Wizard level 80, stuck on Undermountain's last quest- Umbraxakar's Lair and I believe my IL is pretty low for my level,

    Never joined a guild before since lots are requiring to be 18+ and I don't use mic, the boons would certainly help I'm a casual player used to being solo and could use some extra help

    Follow up: What's the deal with guild requirements having an age minimum?

    submitted by /u/littlemalevolent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment