• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Neverwinter I Will Group With You!

    Neverwinter I Will Group With You!


    I Will Group With You!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:21 PM PST

    Disclaimer for those that don't look at flair: I am on Xbox.

    So a common theme I have been seeing around PE and Yawning Portal (other zones as well, though I spend most of my time in PE and Yawning) is that some people can't find groups for any content. I know I made a post a while ago looking for groups for LOMM and ended up receiving an invite to a really cool guild, however I seem to be on when noone else is (thats not their fault, haha)

    That being said, I feel at end game, there tends to be a level of Elitism that is just plain toxic and it makes it hard for newer players especially but even mid-tier players to get their BiS gear simply because they can't get groups. Don't get me started on queue times, but I main a dps so I understand that slightly.

    I am a mostly casual player, but I do spend a lot of time playing this game. By casual, I mean that I don't take an elitist stand. At the end of the day, this is a game, and it is not my job. I would rather enjoy playing than to feel like I need to play.

    So here is my offer:

    I main a Scourge Warlock - level 80, right under 22k IL. I have ran LOMM only once, but that was a successful run with relative ease with a randomly put together group in the Yawning Portal (do I thnk I can get that lucky again? no lol).

    I currently have 7 alts, one of each class. Only one of those has reached 80, with the rest at 70 as I slowly work them through undermountain. I have a variety of different characters and when complete will be able to run a tank, a healer, or a dps at any point.

    My gamertag on Xbox is LegendaryLykaon

    If you need someone to run groups with, for any content, hit me up. I will gladly run anything at any time with anyone. What people don't seem to understand is that newer players won't get better if people don't take the time to teach them. If you need people that you can trust to join a group and at the very least attempt to help you complete anything you need, hit me. I do not usually use my mic, as I am generally in a party with my fiance (who is in a different state for family reasons) and reserve that for her. I am decent at using the chat feature and use that for my communication for everything in game.

    Here are my rules: (sounds bad, but just hear me out)

    1. If you are interested, send me a friend request on Xbox and a message letting me know you're from this post (makes it easier for me to tell you apart from other friends, I try to keep inactive friends off my list, and don't want to delete someone I know is there for Neverwinter)
    2. If you are on and you see me on and need me to run something with you, please do not spam me with group invites. Random invites are just annoying. Private Message (tell) me in game and see if I am free, and let me tell you I am, then send one. Haha. (I usually am, though sometimes I may already be in a group working on stuff. I will communicate with you)
    3. I do not care if you do not know the mechanics. Everyone has to learn somewhere. HOWEVER, if you are not willing to listen to me when I explain them to you, I will not run with you. I can teach. I have no issue teaching. But if you refuse to listen and consistently mess up runs because you won't listen, it is a waste of time. I am not strict with this, and don't mind wiping. Its part of the game, but refusal to listen and to even try to understand mechanics, is good for noone.

    That is it. That is all I expect, but I will gladly help anyone and everyone that needs people to run with. I am in the PST time zone, and am usually on by 7pm every night, and play til around 11 (sometimes earlier, most times later, just depends how I feel). For now, I am available all day on Friday's but that could change at any moment.

    Lastly, I do have an Xbox guild. We are small, and there aren't many of us, but we are a fun group of people that act stupid and mess around in party chat every night. We aren't just tied to Neverwinter but I don't intend to recruit for anythign but Neverwinter here. My main is not in our neverwinter guild as we are still building that up, and I can benefit from the guild I am in, although we do treat everyone like family. If you ever feel like joining the party chat, join the family. Our discord is: https://discordapp.com/invite/xTv9DX8 (THIS IS NOT REQUIRED FOR ME TO RUN WITH YOU)

    At the very least, I hope I am able to help some people find runs. If you aren't able to do certain runs, I will try to help you get geared up. I don't mind spending my AD to help people, just don't expect it. Let me be nice, don't ask haha.

    Sorry for the long ass post, but here's to nothing!

    submitted by /u/Corrosive_Natsu
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what to do for this? Whenever I go to talk to her, she has nothing for me and I’m not sure what I need to do with Antiquities Scholar

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:26 AM PST

    Inheritance: Guild

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:20 PM PST

    So I'm a returning player that just made it back to 80. As it turns out I was in a guild and no one has logged on in years. Since they haven't logged in I inherited leadership. There isn't much in it for construction points and it only has a level one lumber mill. The coffers are empty.

    So what do I do? I can always recruiter for a leader, I'm just a casual player. Not cut out to lead a guild.

    Even though I'm level 80 I can't do most of the quests alone, every monster is tough if not kills me. So "going it alone" doesn't seem like I'll get anywhere.

    What are my options?

    submitted by /u/GooberCPA
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for gauntlet guild PS4

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:08 PM PST

    Paper Soldiers alliance looking for gauntlets, have 2 openings. Prefer GH 17+ but willing to consider everyone. Message me for more info! Happy Gaming!

    submitted by /u/Wit21437
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible to find group for tales

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Just a rant because I feel discouraged. I find it completely impossible to find a group as a lower-geared dps. I'm working to get better. The envenomed journal is one of the BiS but how the hell is one supposed to get it if no one will invite you to a group with less than 150k power? It's so unfriendly to new players and it just sucks spending an hour in protectors enclave being ignored by every group. /endrant

    submitted by /u/Cookie-Wookiee
    [link] [comments]

    Left shift suddenly opening Arc Stream?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Howdy. Can't find anything on Arc support. Has anyone else encountered this? As soon as I press the left shift key, it opens to the 'Arc Streaming BETA' overlay tab. Rather inconvenient, AS ITS THE FKING BLOCK BUTTON. Anyone wanna point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/With_Nothing
    [link] [comments]

    TONG Final Boss Bugged?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:00 PM PST

    Even though it was my first time in the dungeon the final boss an exp guy said the ad phase where you have to kill the green clouds happened way to fast. They happened back to back almost, with like ~10 seconds in between each one.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    returning player with a few questions

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:58 PM PST

    Hey im returning to the game after a several year hiatus from it and i had a few quesgtions. I noticed that the foundry seems to have been removed from the game completely. is this the case or am i missing something? i know it had some issues but it seems wierd they would just remove it rather than try and make it better. also im wondering what the current class balance is like. im interested in mainly in dps.

    submitted by /u/ajblades123
    [link] [comments]

    Choices, choices. Advice please.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PST

    so.. after weeks of disappointment and teasing i have lucked on a Glorious Resurgence Epic Companions Pack. i can sell it (if there is a buyer) for ~1mill AD.

    or i can open it.

    i am a Warden 21k IL with 110k Power. i have as companions..

    DeepCrow Hatchling (legendary)

    rimfire golem (epic)

    wandering scarecrow (rare)

    red slaad (rare)

    assassin drake (uncommon)

    for a bolster of 11%

    i have Bondings at lvl13 ×2 and lvl14 ×1

    my enchants are bronzewood and barkshield at lvl notj at lvl10

    and radiants and darks at lvl9-lvl11

    the question is... what should i do? sell the pack unopened? open and sell the contents? and upgrade my bondings and weapon/armour enchants or other enchants

    open and keep the companion?

    the blurb says *my choice* of companion.. which companion should i choose?

    thanx in advance, all advice shall be considered.

    edit: a quck study reveals i can get 1.4m for the bulette pup

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest way to get a purple mount?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:20 PM PST

    I have a full leveled rogue sitting around 17k for item score. I enjoy him, but I really wanted to try a different class. After trying out a few I'm really enjoying ranger. I have a purple mount on my rogue from the Halloween event but I only have a green on my ranger and the lack of speed is driving me insane. I'm having a hard time getting AD mostly because I still need to learn the harder content so I don't die constantly. Any easy ways to get a decent purple mount without paying? Or are there any good events coming up soon to get one?

    submitted by /u/Lord-Treesus-Christ
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter: Buy To Play Modules - Paid DLC? Good idea?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    Demogorgon Queue

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:52 PM PST

    So I can't figure out how to queue for Demogorgon normal. I've been at Mantol-Derith every half hour and nothing. I've looked it out and tried what they said but it's still not working. I don't know what I'm doing wrong please help?

    submitted by /u/AvengerAbby
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at 16k IL and feel like i’ve hit a wall

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:29 PM PST

    Hey guys. I can't seem to get past 16k IL for the life of me. I have never done a Trial but could really use that AD boost every day. I have 1 Rare Polar Bear Cub and 1 of the starter companions. Best mount is a green. All my gear is 900+ except neck and waist. Where do i go from here? I know i need a better mount but i can't afford it. How do people even manage to hit 26k IL? Thats 10,000 away and i just don't see where all the levels come from?

    Head: Mugger of the Maze's Hood (1,000) -Radiant R8

    Armor: Prized Scalemail of the Cult (909) -Radiant R8

    Arms: Thief's Stolen Gloves (950) -Radiant R8

    Main Hand: Undermountain Holy Symbol (523) -Azure R8

    Icon: Alabaster Icon (905) -Dark R8 -Radiant R8

    Feet: Prized Gaiters of the Cult (909) -Radiant R8

    Neck: UM Necklace (644) -Dark R8

    Right Ring: Prized Assault of the Cult (909) -Radiant R8 -Radiant R8

    Left Ring: Prized Restoration Ring of the Cult (909) -Radiant R8 -Radiant R8

    Waist: UM Sash (644) -Azure R8

    Shirt: Shirt of the Tanner (965) -Radiant R8

    Trousers: Star-Studded Pants of Copper (940) -Radiant R8

    Artifacts:

    Illusionists Mask (29) Bad luck charm (92) Broken Mirror (92) Tarnished Lockett (92)

    Companion:

    Polar Bear Cub Bonding R10 Bonding R8 Bonding R8

    Roped Sword Knot of the Companion (990) Platinum-Cased Grimoire of the Companion (1,010) Gold-Leaded Grimoire of the Companion (1,010)

    Mounts

    I have 4 green mounts all with green level 10 insignias

    submitted by /u/RaideR_JaaaSH
    [link] [comments]

    BiS Rouge Primary Artifact

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    All I want to know is what is BiS for the primary artifact, I'm running Decanter rn. Also is Demo artifact set still BiS?

    submitted by /u/Rapter36
    [link] [comments]

    Final Boss Drop - Tales

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    Has anyone noticed that for almost a split second when the final boss is killed in Tales that he drops something? I barely saw this twice now and forgot to try and snag it before I get pulled out of the dungeon. Wondering if anyone has seen it and/or managed to grab it.

    submitted by /u/bigmac0017
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Tank Paladin, what do I do?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:15 AM PST

    So I took a bit of a break from my Paladin for a few mods, and with the Underdark mod they made sweeping changes to the class. I have looked up some builds on what skills to use, but I have been too afraid to get into dungeons now that I am 80. I have not had much luck on how to use my rotations, and just how to tank with the class in general.

    Does anyone have some resources or tips I could use to get myself prepared to run dungeons? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xraxis
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question. What would you guys say is the best artifact for a barbarian tank? Lvl 80

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:00 AM PST

    PvP: Never Give Up

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    Did I miss something?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:07 AM PST

    Was there a new patch that I missed?

    I am doing very little damage in game now, and I don't know what's going on.

    Does anyone have a guide on character building or something so I can figure out why I'm suddenly dying all the time ...

    Levels 1~45 were a breeze - and now I get to Icespire and it's just dying all the damn time to the quest mobs. I can't even get across the map to the objectives now because I get 3 mobs pulled and they do like 8k damage to me, and I do barely over 300.

    submitted by /u/xxgsr02
    [link] [comments]

    Stats, become useless?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    So i run with WardenHR. My stats Look like this.

    Power 181k. Armorpen: 90.5k defense: 68k. Crit. 95k accuary. 82k. Combat afcantage 147k. Other stats is 55k and i newer die..

    The guestion is, that is the Combat advantage too ovet capped and It only calculate like 100k? These mechanics are New thing to study.

    I win allmost all dungeons that i run as a damage, but i am intrested to do ewen More damage. My gear is high enough and perks of gear give damage and power with good combination . 26.255 total item level. I run arcturia set, and feel happy to beat the demogordon wardens.

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    Tales of Old - Coins

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:23 AM PST

    Question on the coins... If I keep spending them for the artifact does this take away from the 135 I need to earn the chapter? In other words, should I have gathered 135 first before spending them on the artifact and such?

    submitted by /u/bigmac0017
    [link] [comments]

    Augment companions viable?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:11 AM PST

    I've seen quite a few people running around with various augment companions, are they viable again or does a striker with the right runes still outclass them?

    submitted by /u/cassiiii
    [link] [comments]

    OH NO SERVER DOWN

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment