• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Neverwinter The only politician I'm voting for #LordNeverember

    Neverwinter The only politician I'm voting for #LordNeverember


    The only politician I'm voting for #LordNeverember

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:50 PM PST

    "For the next week, the following will be available in the Zen Mar.."

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    I think i live in barovia

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Lol never thought I’d see the day

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    How to max at end game?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Hello everyone. Currently I have gotten to the point where I am IL 28.7K. I have unlocked all boons, gotten mythic artifacts, got the gear I want, and even have bonding rank 15. Currently I am now stuck on what I should do? Should I now start working on rank 15 enchantments ? Or maybe companion abilities? Or maybe mounts and trying to max bolster? What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Browniebrowie
    [link] [comments]

    Indomitable vs Empowered Runestones, which are best?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:54 PM PST

    I have read various opinions, but I am curious if anyone has actually done ACT testing to tell which is a better runestone to use on your companion equipment? I am running 6 R15 Indomitables on my chicken, but I truly don't know if that's wise. Do they stack properly? Are there diminishing returns? Is the damage output superior than compared to say, running 6 equivalent Empowered runestones? I know that more power is also great for my toon, but am trying to find out which is the best way to go and would like to know if anyone has actually done the math on this. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Evildodge
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Platinum trophy unavailable GameOver

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Was doing Scrying stones ,got to whispering caverns ,found out unavailable dreadvault dungeon holding Scrying Stone needed for platinum trophy , great game that gamers can't complete ,could keep playing level 80 get gear ect , but not really worthwhile without platinum trophy availability , maybe check back later ,maybe they make platinum trophy obtainable again ?

    submitted by /u/MichaelEBranum
    [link] [comments]

    How much cost the Witch's Sash from the last chance vendor?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:03 AM PST

    I just want my mount.

    submitted by /u/grizord7
    [link] [comments]

    Barb Sentinel thoughts after trying it out a bit.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Xbox primary here. Got my Barb up to 80 last week. So I started messing around with the sentinel. Here are my thoughts. Forgive any rant here. Just trying to get a conversation started....

    Tanking with the rage ability seems pretty solid. You can attack while your rage and auto block damage till your stamina is reduced to 0 or rage ends. Similar to paladins auto block but instead of starting combat with a full divinity meter you have to build up enough rage through attacking or taking hits. Rinse and repeat.

    The at wills are meh. Challengers Slash unlocks at lvl 71 and is an AOE, which is nice and generates additional threat, also nice! The downside is that is only has a 20 magnitude. This is very disappointing. You can attack faster with rage but 20 magnitude seams really low. Paladins AOE at will is magnitude 25, which I thought was laughable already.

    I like what they did with sentinel's slash. It auto blocks while it charges up, but it's too slow to charge and I don't like using it. I wish they could either speed it up or make it do a bleed dot to help make up for the time to charge it.

    Class features seem underwhelming but have some function for helping to generate some threat. Adding in the feats, It feels like tanks aren't allowed to be creative and their damage is so limited (by design, I know.) I get that they are supposed to be damage sponges but maybe a reflect damage feature (for sentinel) or more resource options in the feats would help make these classes feel alive. Primal fury looks like they were trying to spice things up. The feat blood and fury doesn't seem to be working correctly. OR am I wrong.?

    I haven't played fighter tank but if it's anything like the other two classes I would t be missing much. Here I am looking back at mod 15 and missing the customization of the old tree. I so wish they would add one more feat line to give every class just a bit more customization and add to some much needed variety to the classes. With the new module we got a new mount system so I don't think this is unreasonable. (I know Zen is priority for Cryptic and if they implement something it's usually money motivated.)

    Any thoughts on making tanking a little bit more fun or varied or just improving the tank classes as a whole?

    submitted by /u/Angelfireboots
    [link] [comments]

    Witch's Sash

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Where in the enclave do you find the last chance vendor I need to buy witch's sash?

    submitted by /u/Spiritual-Term5121
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to complete "Demogorgon" (To Slay a Demon Lord)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:22 PM PST

    I have tried multiple times! At the top of the hour, at 30 minutes past the hour - have tried several different days and ways. Cannot complete this quest. Lvl 80 warlock (lvl 16k). Under the "Queue" menu the only option I see is Demogorgon Epic Trial but it says I cannot queue this one because I have not unlocked Master. So confused! Have repeated the 5 factions quest group several times too with nothing to show for it.

    submitted by /u/shel254
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon name

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:40 AM PST

    What's the grim reaper looking weapon called for barbarian if it's still in the game. I need it to finish to look of my character ?

    submitted by /u/xiCringyy
    [link] [comments]

    Masquarade of Liars - anything good other than the broom?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    is this event worth doing given that the sash is so hard to get? anything else i should be looking at? thx.

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for TOMM group

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Hey Im on Pc. No one in my alliance is either strong enough or they want nothing to do with TOMM. I have got my gear from TIC, have hit all stats as a ranger dps that I needs and have 400 k health. Would anyone be willing to let me run with them? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Maverick809
    [link] [comments]

    Mechanic Skills can't be swapped?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    I'm trying to equip a new Mechanic Skill but the "Equip Power" option at the bottom is faded and can't be clicked.

    submitted by /u/Tactician0
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with total item level.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    I need help with total item level.

    Hello everyone.

    I have a rogue character with 22,6k item level. All my items except necklace and belt are 1100-1250 item level and my total artifact item level is 800ish. I have like 15 boons, three Bonding Stone Rank 9s, 1000 level companion items, 2 epic 2 common and 1 uncommon mounts. Although most of them are common, I have insignias on all my mounts. The problem is, I see people with same gears as I do but their items levels are over 26k. What can I do to boost my item level? Do I need way more boons? Do enchantment stone rank 12+ really matter that much? Thanks in advance.

    https://preview.redd.it/3hgzcei0j1x51.png?width=1020&format=png&auto=webp&s=06a91b7b920031100db346f3d36916ef316a42c8

    submitted by /u/champtzcsgo
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:56 AM PST

    how do I get rid of a side quest I don't want to do (Xbox)

    submitted by /u/ETS-dad
    [link] [comments]

    What's Your Close Call Moments In Neverwinter?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:36 AM PST

    One of my TOMM runs featured the most amount of luck I have ever had... Surviving a D-Wave & push off of the platform! Would love to hear your close-call moments!

    submitted by /u/Deadmano
    [link] [comments]

    Random question about PE

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Anyone know if it's possible to jump from moonshine mask to PE without dying? Keep trying, keep missing the bits of ground floating but it's not instadeath so curious if it's possible.

    submitted by /u/MacAttack264984
    [link] [comments]

    Some dumb questions... hella confused coming from PC Mod 14.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Dumb questions, but...

    1. how do I queue for raids like MSVA and CR?
    2. who has the best PvE guide for CW now?
    3. how do I start (like which NPC do I talk to start) Mod 15, 16, 17, 18, 19?
    submitted by /u/Economy_Albatross
    [link] [comments]

    Can't post zen for sale to the AD shop?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:54 AM PST

    I bought zen and its not letting me post it? I had zen from long before that too and its not letting me post any of it

    submitted by /u/Fox__1313
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment