• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Neverwinter Ummm.... I dont think this is correct.

    Neverwinter Ummm.... I dont think this is correct.


    Ummm.... I dont think this is correct.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:31 AM PST

    Warlock Heals?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:28 PM PST

    Is the warlock healing route a good way to go if I want to heal? I'm a returning player, last played in mod 14, I've already got a warlock leveled and made, and if it's a good heal option I'll just convert it instead of creating a whole new toon for a Pally/Cleric

    submitted by /u/cassiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after 5 years, somewhat lost

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Will try to keep this short.

    Last played back in 2014, had my own guild, mained a TR (have 6 x lvl 60 Rogues). When I stopped I was pretty much "at the top", having spent awhile reading and catching up on bits then ultimately just throwing myself back into the game I'm overwhelmed. Regardless I cracked on, 2 days in I'm level 80 on my main and find myself going round in circles with my quest line doing dailies and weeklies but not progressing.

    Had a rough idea of what to be aiming for area wise and gear wise. Didn't have too much trouble powering through with my old lvl 60 equips, didn't change anything until I reached underdark and was able to swap out all my purple equip for the new undermountain blue equip which gave me a massive boost. All my artifacts, mounts etc.. are unchanged, as they were 5 years ago .

    So, I carried on with the quest line knowing that all the endgame stuff was supposedly here, underdark but I seemed to abrubtly end with no progression available, so have been doing the same dailies and weeklies in places I never had 5 years ago, like Icewind Dale, Dragon place, I think it's the maze engine quest line that was new and the place to go that also ended abrubtly.

    So yeh I'm lost. From what I read, undermountain, elemental evil and maze engine were the way forward but I just can't figure out how to progress now. Undermountain seemed to tail off after Drizzt.

    Besides the quest line there so many things I'm lost on and any help or pointers appreciated. The whole game seems to have overhauled in every area.

    To help clarify answers with the questions below, I tend to solo alot, I'm considering I may need to join a guild to access progression as I don't think rebuilding my existing guild is viable but I will swap it out to an alt (if possible) as the coffers are still full. I have about 15m AD available and a full guild/personal stash of runestones and everything else back from 2014, including equips, it would seem a few things are obsolete and have an option to swap them for something else at a vendor now. I don't want to even begin touching the stash stuff because room is an issue.

    First thing I did 2 days ago as I was starting was buy 2 runic bag of holdings to swap out for older smaller slots because after 10 minutes of playing with new stuff I literally had no room and couldn't complete quests due to overflow. That's the only thing purchased so far.

    1. item level - don't recall if this was a thing back in 2014 but it seems to be a stumbling block for atleast opening one quest line. Obviously this is going to be a gear thing and without the quest line progression I can't do anything right now. What are the best and most viable ways for me to be boosting my item level?
    2. Artifacts - oh wow, there's a fair few now lol. So it would seem all my BiS artifacts are probably obsolete. As a DPD Rogue what should I be looking at? I'm guessing just going straight for endgame artifacts is best as I'll be having to upgrade them all again, although I believe I can use my existing legendary equipped and 3 purple elite slotted artifacts to help boost them right?
    3. Companions - as artifacts I guess, I'm still running ioun stone of allure. Whats best now, I've seen a number of options and am thinking bullet pup as summoned (is this augment or combat?) or xuna when solo pve? also heard deepcrow is good. Also noticed they now have runestones and equipment options, whats the best thing to do here, I assume this is only applied to equipped companion? Does each companion hold there own or does it swap out when changed? I used the 3 bonding runstones (lvl 8) as heard this is the way forward in order to gain stats, which was confusing as it used to be ioun stone of allure's attractiveness but I hear it multiplies?
    4. Mounts - now seem to have more options with powers and insignias. I'm guessing each mount that is "equipped" carries it own unique set of powers and insignias, they don't swap out or around when changing mount right? What should I be looking at for insignias, I've acquired a lot of them over 2 days from quests and drops ,what do i do with the excess, do they work like refining into one another? Is there a mount I should be looking to get as "the best"?
    5. Loadouts - Great "new" option for me" . Is there a better guide to the specifics of how this works. Like, how it works with companions, mounts etc..
    6. Guild Stronghold - how viable is this for me to progress with solo? I've done the tutorial and for Siege and been picking through the daily quest line, no issues so far but I can tell it will be almost impossible to fufill the quest line paths at some point unless my gear progression scales adequately.

    To add from above with quest line issue, there appears to be 4 or 5 legacy level 70 campaigns that i can not access, basically everything not mentioend above from 2014, which I think the last thing I had access to was Dread Ring (Valindra boss?) Think that was last YT or twitch fail video.

    Sure there was loads more but i'll leave it at that for now, any pointers or help greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Selenathar
    [link] [comments]

    Tales of Old: Throne of Idris x5 Complete [Devout Cleric] Neverwinter PS4 [Mod17]

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    Question about the Hell Pit event (DISCUSSION)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:23 PM PST

    I looked at the Hell Pit event in our calendar and i couldn't help but notice that, to acquire the Legendary mount, you only need to participate? It seems a bit too good to be true from Cryptic to just give the mount to participants, don't you think? I mean, i'll be away for vacation most of the event and i would be thrilled to just get the mount for nothing but i think there's like a catch to it. Also, when you hover over the mount, i states (Binds on equip) but it doesn't say "Binds on pickup", so basically it means that we can sell it on the auction house? Either if the early notes aren't true or Cryptic just decided to practically give the players a thank you? I mean, i'm eager to hear all the thoughts from you guys..so yeah.

    submitted by /u/L00NlE
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t queue for Blacklake Skirmish? Not overlevelled

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:27 PM PST

    So I got the quest to do Blacklake Skirmish. I tried queueing for it at level 8, 11, and 13. I am now level 13. It has never shown up in the queue list. The level range is 5-13 so I am not sure why it has never shown for me.

    I have done it before on over 5 different characters and never had a problem.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/CryBloodwing
    [link] [comments]

    Which of my chars should I take to 80 first?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:53 PM PST

    Last played years ago (foundry was around) but never got above like lvl 20....so I'm back now and have a lvl 49 Ranger, 39 Barb, and I think a 35 Paladin. Other account has a 30 cleric. I mainly solo when I can unless I'm doing a dungeon run. I keep hearing mixed views on the classes. I don't want to take a class far only to realize it's worthless at the level cap compared to whilst leveling and the like.

    submitted by /u/lespretend
    [link] [comments]

    What is the minimum for incoming heal for Tomm? (Dps)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    The Ridiculous Ballad of Skaaro the Red - A Neverwinter Tale - Chapter 12

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:58 PM PST

    New Warlock, basic questions.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:49 AM PST

    So I discovered NW, tried a few classes and settled for Warlock. I'm enjoying it enough to consider getting a VIP, but I'm also full of doubts about the class. Help a newbie out if you can!

    1 - is it possible to dual spec? Or at some point I have to settle between heals or dps for good?

    2 - what stats should I invest while leveling (I'm aiming to go heals)?

    3 - I see that some powers trigger effects upon curses, but how can I tell if a target is cursed?

    4 - What is those 5 spheres and "gasometer" that pops in the left of a warlock UI?

    5 - Is it possible to make the Quest Panel (the one with a rotating add) vanish, or is it always polluting my hud?

    6 - any leveling tips? I'm mostly trying to do all quests/campaigns that pop.

    submitted by /u/Lipe82
    [link] [comments]

    Custon Channel Question

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:12 PM PST

    Is there a custom channel for random queues and stuff or should I just try to get a group in others?

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    What is going on with the queues?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:38 AM PST

    Does anyone know why the queues take so long? A few months ago it was literally seconds, now I wait over an hour.

    submitted by /u/-sephiroth_
    [link] [comments]

    Companions working

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:09 AM PST

    Is the Netherese and Batiri working as intended? Saw some guys saying it didn't work like a few weeks ago.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue abiltity scores

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:08 AM PST

    Been looking at various builds such as blurs mod17 and enyos mod16, they both recommend putting scores into strength and constitution,

    I wanna know how come points dont go into dexterity and also how much strength and constitution is best

    submitted by /u/The-vark-Instigator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment