• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Neverwinter Healer Warlock

    Neverwinter Healer Warlock


    Healer Warlock

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Anybody got any tips for running a healer warlock. I run both heal and dps on two load outs and I know mostly what I am doing but I can seem to find a good build for reference on mod 19 most of them are mod 18 or lower. Did nothing change?

    submitted by /u/TheTRexWhoDraws
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus Tier 2 Hunts Question

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    On console here. Can anyone confirm for me if the gore-covered chains will be needed for Tier 2 hunts? Our Milestone won't unlock until Tuesday and an Alliance member was wondering.

    I've seen that Tier 1 hunts are needed for Tier 2 trophies, that to me would make me assume that chains would be needed to get the T1 lures to then complete to get T2 trophies and lures.

    TIA!

    submitted by /u/LewisLane94
    [link] [comments]

    How to get more proffesion supplements?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Wondering how to get easy and lots of proffesion supplements..

    submitted by /u/ShogunSnakeEyes
    [link] [comments]

    The best armor now?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Hello, I want have the best armor for DPS now. Which is the best? And which bracer is better - Spiked defender whether Stealer of the Star's Braces ?

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    Why loadout?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    My wife's total item level is being stupid. Everything is identical betwern the 2 loadout. The original loadout item level is 20 k and the alternate loadout is 21k. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/red37927
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonborns

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    A while back, I got the Metallic Dragonborn thing when it was on sale but it always bugs me that Dragonborns don't have tails and I've been curious if there's a cosmetic thing that gives you a tail or if I am stuck with dealing with that?

    (also, still wondering on what class to pick, been struggling with deciding on what for like 2 days :u )

    submitted by /u/ArchiboldRavencroft
    [link] [comments]

    Curiosity about TIC

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    So let's just say hypothetically, if I used all fiend forged gear (4%bonus damage), the ring of Vallenhas (3% damage debuff), the fiend overload and ward from the SH rank 5 market (5% damage and debuff), and studies mechanics beforehand, how much power would I need before running TIC as a dps with defense and all offensive stats max?

    Would like to give it a go with seasoned guildies just to see but im nervous I'll still get my a$$ handed to me. Only 130k power atm now fyi.

    Edit: also book of vile darkness set as well for artifact almost forgot that.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    When you fail to run to the safe spot in time during a disintegration wave but somehow you survive

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Question is n Avernus Hunt drops

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Hi guys, Does each hunt drop always a piece of equipment? If so, is it first sees the drop gets it or is it assigned to a member by the game? (I have run like 7 hunts getting no drop and i use a range dps). I asked the group to leave me at least one 🥺 i put 5/7 lures.

    submitted by /u/Moguri-1
    [link] [comments]

    Artemis Entreri

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Looking to build a character in the same vein as him. Not really concerned appearance wise. Just wondering what class and stats, etc would be best for it?

    submitted by /u/Dixiewrecked87
    [link] [comments]

    Undermountain Slime boxes

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Does you level 75 character opening boxes have to be the same class as your main? In other words, will slime boxes drop class specific gear based on who is opening them or does all class gear drop from them, no matter who is opening?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ErnieHophkins
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea how long the infected hezroe guys take to spawn?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Sorry, I mean infected manes

    submitted by /u/DoctorR24
    [link] [comments]

    Etiquette of Avernus hunts.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    What is the etiquette rules of Avernus hunts?

    For example, I join the hunt party. What I should do and what I should expect from party leader? Is I expected to give trophies I get to the leader? Can I join a hunt while not having (not sharing) lures myself? Should I ask to give me lead before putting my lure to sloth?

    If other group hunt nearby - is it appropriate to hit their hunt?

    I guess, some of the rules is not yet settled firmly. So, you may also tell what you think these rules should be.

    submitted by /u/lqpkin
    [link] [comments]

    We were running elol hc today

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    and while we were running through, I've noticed it got nerfed pretty bad, no fireballs, noob filter (left door) is just jump up also no fireballs there...

    When did this nerf happen, and most of all why did they nerf it, has been such an awesome dungeon...

    Come on cryptic, nobody wants easy mode when doing hc

    submitted by /u/nem3sis_AUT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment