• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Neverwinter Sorry for the fuzzy picture, but I really like this detail in Barovia.

    Neverwinter Sorry for the fuzzy picture, but I really like this detail in Barovia.


    Sorry for the fuzzy picture, but I really like this detail in Barovia.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hunts are bad

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    A spent a couple of weeks getting t1 lures. I had about 50 of them. I got 2 t2 trophies. 2. Just 2. Sadness intensifies.

    submitted by /u/GeorgeWendt1
    [link] [comments]

    Chronic Legion & Alliance got together for some spooky festivities ��

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Whats up with that?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I apologize beforehand for what I'm about to say about the game we all love, but lately it hasn't been any fun!

    1. Lack of knowledge/new players in RTQ's/Epics I can personally say that I've successfully completed Cradle 2/20 purely because people either don't know what to do or just lack the stats to deal any damage (as dps) and expect to get carried.

    Because they changed the mount system, all IL raised and now there are even lower people (statswise) running Trials and Epics.

    I even did a master spellcaverns where I as a dps even had more defense then our tank.

    It actually is fairly easy, either watch a simple explanation of the dungeon on YT, or at least read the chat, where its commonly explained. Or just say that you are a new player and like explanation..

    Or get your stats in check before you are going to run these harder dungeons. I've also waited out on them when I lacked the stats in the past, I'm sure more people can do that.

    Either way, I've had enough it and hope this will change.

    1. Zarial favour I'm a player with a decent job, so I payed the 5000 for that stupid battle pass to get those extra rewards, but im beginning to wonder.. was it really worth? Still questionable.. but that's another topic of discussion.. but man.. the tideous grind for the favours.. the frustration to find these stupid succubus/incubus spawning quite rarely, again and again.. gets old real quick.

    2. I've been playing this game for 4 years now, on and off.. and I know this is a grindy game.. and I've made my peace with that.. but come on, whats up with the new mount system.. it's a grind to get our runestones/enchantments to get up to r15, or to get our companions to legendary with the upgrade tokens.. but now they've implemented mount tokens and collars. Talk about overkill!

    At least give us more ways to either receive the tokens and make it easier to obtain wards.. because I believe that the playerbase is actually going to quit if cryptic is going to continue this path of self-destruction and blatenly cash-grabbing.

    1. Fresh content I think I speak for a lot of people that the last modules are just a lot of reskins and rearranging the models to give the playerbase 'new content'. Vallenhas is basically just the stronghold map, The ME, WE and FE are also one and the same. If you make it a grindy game, at least give us some variation, because now it's just to repetitive. Or make the rewards unique, so you won't get the double stuff. You don't want to know how many ebonized/alabastar trash I've already received.

    Well I can continue, but had to get this off my chest. Hopefully someone at cryptic can read this, so they can do something about it.

    Feel free to share your opinions, because we all still love the game, and want to make it better for all of us.

    If any PS4 players want to team up with me feel free to leave your gamertag in a PM!

    submitted by /u/eNtz90
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate Class Weapons

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Can someone please help me understand how to change the style of weapons at low levels? For example, how to I get my Barbarian to use a Great Axe instead of a Great Sword, or a scythe for that matter.

    TIA

    submitted by /u/o0Chaintinker0o
    [link] [comments]

    What Cryptic Won’t Tell You About The Monoliths

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    rank 15 enchantment choice pack

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    anyone remember what the zen price was when it came back last time? not refering to anniversity price the second time it came ty

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to disable the sandstorm effects when driving in avernus?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    They make me kind of motion sick when I drive for more than 10 minutes.

    I already lowered the physical debris objects to 0 but that doesn't do anything.

    submitted by /u/Mriamsosmrt
    [link] [comments]

    New player perspective, demoralized, requesting perspective reframe

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    I've posted this as a reply twice now, but think it warrants a post of its own. I started playing the game a month ago and really really enjoyed it and have learned so much. But now I have two characters at 80, and am a bit... stuck. Here goes:

    New player perspective here. Started a month ago. Really cool fun game UNTIL endgame.

    It's extremely demoralizing. After hitting 80, I was able to get someone to run me to avernus, farm maps, and get a full set of 1200+ gear and the legion guard weapons, and run some MEx3. But my ilvl is only 20.1k.

    To get higher, I need literally tens of millions of AD to upgrade mounts, companions, insignias, enchantments, collars, etc...

    And basically all campaigns and boons are time-locked.

    There's no real catchup mechanic for endgame.

    So I'm expected to grind 100K RAD per day for literally 6 months straight, or fork over a ton of real $ just to be able to access most of the current endgame activities??

    Sorry but that's not a compelling way to get new players to stick with the game. The enormity of the task is making me think I'll stop playing here all together.

    :( Can anyone provide a different perspective, or better yet, a catch-up mechanic that will at least let me access and contribute to current mod activities? I'm not asking for the best gear in a week. Just enough to be able to participate and contribute in avernus and vallenhas.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Row199
    [link] [comments]

    Current stat requirements

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Im a returning player and have missed the last 2 mods. I'm currently running end game gear from TOMM (lionheart weapons and the rings)

    Now I'm left wondering, what are the current stat caps for a DC and an HR? (Dps DC and healing DC preferably) So I can work towards those caps while getting the new gear.

    Also, when would be the next 40% off the zen market? That should be around February if I'm not mistaken?

    Thank you in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/Jytt001
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard needs a damn buff

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    I first started with wizard. I was so happy, progressing at a decent rate for me. Until I got to Pirate Skyhold, where I could not defeat this one boss. I was trying to defeat this one boss from like 8 pm all the way to 1 am and no luck. I decided screw it, imma create a new toon as a fighter. Oh my giddy arms. It took almost half the time to get to level 50 than it took to get to level 40 wizard. All that hard work for nothing, smh. Please buff wizard kthx. Also it took only one try to beat the boss with fighter

    submitted by /u/poopdishwasher
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good item level t0 start run IC and Tomm ?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Im a DPS with the new legion guard set, all stats caped besides CA and ACC, and with 130K power, im also grinding the two new campains

    submitted by /u/willdepa_
    [link] [comments]

    Camera question

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Can I move the camera down or is it stuck at were it is. I would just like to put the camera down just a little bit if at all.

    PC

    submitted by /u/Atomicrose20
    [link] [comments]

    What is the endgame?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    So what is the completitionist esque part of the game

    submitted by /u/robert_graphics
    [link] [comments]

    Legion Guard Set on First Run

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I just got both the legion guard set on my first 3 maps, firstly is that a really rare occurrence? Took me about 20 minutes of farming before that. I was expecting a lot more time wasted! Secondly, is this a set that I'd upgrade to legendary? I'm on burnished now.

    submitted by /u/Boogienights2019
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment