• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Neverwinter We are the the Neverwinter Systems Team - Ask Us Anything!

    Neverwinter We are the the Neverwinter Systems Team - Ask Us Anything!


    We are the the Neverwinter Systems Team - Ask Us Anything!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    5 minutes left on the official AMA time! Due to the volume of questions, we'll be answering some questions post-time and offline. Please use the voting system for your top 3 unanswered questions!

    ****

    Reminder: Please keep questions on topic so we can make the most of the AMA time :)

    Join us as folks from the Neverwinter Systems Team answer community questions related to Classes, Stats, Rewards, and other Systems topics!

    submitted by /u/Nitocris83
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you, I won’t

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    If you guys google PlayStation wrap up you can finally see hours played. It’s not total hours only hours played in 2019. Caution only google if you don’t care to see how much of your life wasted

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Interesting

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Bonding Runestones - Pls help

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Most likely a stupid question but I kinda don't know.

    I currently have the runestones at Rank 9, thats currently the best I can get, now how to get better?

    Does it more sense to try and upgrade them on my own to Rank 15 or farm AD and buy them of the AH?

    Either way seem very expensive and as an returning player who did a break for 2 years the 'best' way to get AD is trough random dungeons. I also have VIP for the hope of getting something usefull I can sell but no luck so far. So how do I proceed after this point.

    I think I'm missing something very obvious but I can't figure it out myself so any help is very welcome.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/elleossc
    [link] [comments]

    NWEC 2.1

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    version 2.1 of Neverwinter Enchantment Calculator adds and fixes some things:

    - Fixed coal/pres numbers for pet runes
    - Selective coal/pres usage for ranks 12-15
    - Added Heart of Fire enchant
    - Added HP options for Augments

    NWEC 2.1

    To edit it, just make a copy to your own google drive or donwload it as xlsx/ods, instructions are included.To transfer your setup from an old version, copy the Hero and Companion areas (B4:AB19) and paste them into the new one.

    submitted by /u/Crow_wanted
    [link] [comments]

    I don't have friends in Neverwinter

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    I am end-game and I play DC. I don't have friends in game and so I can't really get into TOMM. I miss old days when I could freely run any qued content even newly released dungeon or trial with strangers. I feel like I am left out in this game now. Just me posting how I am feeling. Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    Soul puppet?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Im kinda new to the game and wondered how do you get the soul puppet pet out all the time? I dont see a spell for it.

    submitted by /u/DarkVandal
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin rant.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:48 PM PST

    So am i the only one who thinks that paladin tab power is kinda useless? And that hp shields should come back so we can tank those hordes of mobs?

    submitted by /u/MoraBlj
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone explain the difference among the colored corners in Arcturia (LoMM)?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:19 PM PST

    "they have different colors" hehe.

    I finally got some decent amount of power to try "arbitering around" in LoMM. An alliance buddy asked me to go to the yellow corner and i have no idea why. Do the yellow corner spawn faster/stronger mimics? Or more golems if you don't kill the mimics? Is there any difference at all? Any help is welcome.

    submitted by /u/analogic-microwave
    [link] [comments]

    SKT Legacy this week

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:52 PM PST

    I have accepted quests from Bryn Shander, Lonelywood, and Cold Run, and none of them show up as going towards the Legacy quest nor does completing any (the Lonelywood ones) change the number left on the Legacy quest. Has anyone else had trouble?

    submitted by /u/lilith4507
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play Neverwinter with my girlfriend

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Hello, I and my girlfriend wanted to start playing on Neverwinter and we wanted to understand the best way to do it. We should use 2 computer (1 PC desktop and 1 laptop) at the same time, for play together. It's best 2 accounts or 1 account with 2 characters? (i don't know if it's possible play on the same account at the same time and if it's allowed or there is a ban risk).

    The internet connection is the same for both (we play in the same room).

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/ultimate15966
    [link] [comments]

    Devs ignored the question about universal companion power slots

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Yeah yeah I know I'm late for the AMA. Just thought it would be important to emphasize this. Please dont dodge this question. Also lesser demonic keys need to come back lol

    submitted by /u/ice_k00b
    [link] [comments]

    Prayer of Opportunity stacks

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Is there a way for me to see how many stacks of Prayer of Opportunity I have on my Oathkeeper?

    submitted by /u/Oellph
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay ps4/pc

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:54 PM PST

    So, as the title says, is it crossplay? i'm looking for a mmorpg to play with some friends.

    submitted by /u/Endeval
    [link] [comments]

    Stronghold rewards.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    AMA

    Players complain that they can't do the same quests they used to do in the SH.

    My rating for Solo SH tiers, T1= Attacks, T2= Woes, T3=Assault, T4=Kidnapping, T5=Crisis, Epic = Bickering Beholders, Giants & No Sympathy (my rating).

    I'm a gate -Breaker in all classes around 18K and can only do T1's comfortably.

    Also, the rewards do not entice doing SH quests other than Influence and Shards.

    5 players can not even kill one Drageon in DF?

    submitted by /u/SilStor
    [link] [comments]

    Stronghold suggestions

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Stronghold needs a full window editor repaired on the PS4 for the guild mail,

    SH voting box would make life easier and move players comments field to a message board.

    I also want my companions and mounts (bound) account wide, so I can mix and match them to my characters.

    On the PS4, please remove the toggle from the Fighter classes (it should be a press to activate) on L3, hard to tell when I'm blocking and attacking and by the time I figure it out I'm usually dead.

    I would like to see an in-game standard time (or at least time zone converter).

    submitted by /u/SilStor
    [link] [comments]

    Me being a beast in PVP! Lol I took down so much black ice I feel like a gawd!!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Xbox companions on AH

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    On Xbox while looking at comps I seen that the common sky blade common is 4% but epic is 2%

    Meaning common is better so it says, I found many other examples is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/RobertAyre
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly returning. Last played on Chult release, is any of this useful? Bonus points if you can tell me how to remove dyes.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Mod 18 warlock

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:34 AM PST

    Really want to know their changes but can't find them online.

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    Question about charge on Arc account.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:49 AM PST

    When I log into my arc account it says I cant access the charge option because I haven't finished black lake district. Wtf is this? Iv completed everything there is to complete.

    submitted by /u/YouAreDeadFoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment