• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Neverwinter [ART] Daelan Red Tiger. From the original NWN campagin!

    Neverwinter [ART] Daelan Red Tiger. From the original NWN campagin!


    [ART] Daelan Red Tiger. From the original NWN campagin!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Map.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Really?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Maybe when a group does a quest together the NPC that is required to complete the quest shouldn't FUCK OFF and force everyone to have to do the quest all over again. What a joke this is what a 2014 MMO can muster?

    submitted by /u/OhHowSheGoingEh
    [link] [comments]

    Tanks topping the damage charts?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Been in at least 3 epic dungeons/trials since Mod 19 dropped a couple of weeks ago where the tank (Paladin) was either #1 or #2 on the damage chart, beating out higher IL DPS. Before Mod 19 happened, this rarely happened and usually only if there were some weak, inexperienced DPS. Did tanks get some buff or dps get some debuff (other than losing the 5% rusted leggings)? Is it the scaling? i'm really confused. thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Cant invite friends

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I can not for the life of me figure out how to invite friends ti be in a group. When i go to 'invite to group' its greyed out and says 'you cannot invite this person to a group right now. Perhaps they are already in a group?'

    Why? We are in the same instance and and have completed the missiok where the crown is stolen.

    submitted by /u/OhHowSheGoingEh
    [link] [comments]

    Abyssal Chicken for Paladin?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Is it worth it to use a Chicken for a dps paladin loadout for like solocontent to get some CA and helps w DPS? Xuna is way to expensiv for just a solocontent loadout for me ... Or is there any better summoned companion which give me CA?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Companions

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    For a dps lock toon, I have an energon at lvl 40. Is that the best companion for the Hellbringer build? If not, what do you think would work better?

    submitted by /u/Slaytone
    [link] [comments]

    Companion powers

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    So in my noobishness, I only now noticed that you can assign Companion powers in the character menu. So I want to find specific powers that that companion will provide from the Journal or the AD market, is there a way to filter it out? The same mechanic when searching for equipment given bonuses.

    submitted by /u/lordloxi
    [link] [comments]

    Question - do areas change?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I'm a new player (lvl 57 or something) so I'm sorry if this is a noob question. Hope someone can help me out! I'm following the story and quests to explore the world but it doesn't seem to change.

    I mean, for example, I did all the quests in Helms Hold, hoping to liberate the town but even after slaying the boss, it's still the same. I get that it has to be for newer players, to progress through the same story but it makes it all seems so useless.

    I just got to that town with the spiders (sorry, forgot the name) and I'm starting to think that no matter what I do, whether I defeat a boss or not, it won't change anything. I'll leave it the same as I arrived.

    Does this change later on? How do you feel about this? I guess it depends on what you want from a game.

    submitted by /u/Shiny_Days
    [link] [comments]

    Is PvP locked behind a level requirement now?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    My friend and I recently started playing together and neither of us got the level 10 PVP starter quest that is listed online. We are both level 50+ and have not received the quest and the Domination Battlemaster doesn't provide the queue.Is there something we are doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/eastelephant
    [link] [comments]

    Sentry of the Stars Breastplate?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    So... I'm realizing that I'd like to switch out my Ebony breastplate for the Sentry of the Stars one... but, of course, for some dumb reason, I deleted the SotS way back when. So I gotta farm for another one.

    The thing is that I don't remember where I got it. I know it's from Undermountain. From MEs? WEs? FEs? Any or all of those? Do I have to use a Rune when running 'em (that is, is it from a chest, or just a random boss drop)?

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    Help with class choice please

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Hello, I played a rogue as main on PC in mod16, I stopped playing, I tried many random characters on xBox and now I'm planning to return on PC

    I'd like to be a rogue, but how is it now in term of DPS? I heard that now the top tier is the cleric, but I don't like them too much.

    But the long queue time for DPS classes discourages me. Is it possible to build up a cheap secondary character healer / tank just to reach faster the 100k daily cap thanks to role bonus like it was before? Or to work in random queues (not endgame) i need to invest a lot? And eventually, which class would be better for doing that? Paladin cause it's tank + healer?

    Because if the secondary character to farm the daily 100k is too much expensive, then I'll have to choose a dual class, in that case i think I would opt for a warlock, it's my 2nd favourite class.

    Any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/Criccoo
    [link] [comments]

    Mog and Gary

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    What's the best thing that drops from these guys I keep getting rings but don't really know what I should be looking for

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Devout cleric build gear

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Hey! I'm pretty new and just needing some tips, I'm level 80 with 16k item level, and I'm seeing people with 27k I know I can get boons, better amour(which I'm working on) better enchantments(after I get better amour) , artifacts(have no idea about) , and stuff for companions(no much Idea on).

    If I could have people tell me other ways to increase item level is there is, and how to free t most of that stuff up there somewhat fast, that would be nice, but yeah otherwise I just need help with item level.

    And if you don't want to answer that above, I have another one for you, what is the best gear and stuff for outgoing healing for a healer, that has good IL, please help me, I only have paladin friends and they don't know crap

    submitted by /u/Moisies12_ps4
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a loot list from averness treasure chests?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Have not seen anywhere a list of treasures from treasure map chests. Does one exist?

    submitted by /u/Jtsully3211
    [link] [comments]

    Additional Sources of Charisma

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Building an experimental build focused on Charisma. Besides the Human race, what are the best sources of Charisma?

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Can we do dungeons with just 2 players?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Just started playing this with my son and we tried to do the level 16 dungeon but couldn't figure out how to get into it with just us 2. Can anyone explain exactly how it works? Oh and inrealiz we may not be able to complete it just the 2 of us but we would like to try. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mush_gi
    [link] [comments]

    Alliance!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    how do we go about finding an Alliance (that has similar expectations) to join.

    is there a Personal Column for that.

    we are a lvl12 guild on our way to lvl13. casual. no obligations except the usual... no jerks. be helpful and friendly etc.

    members from europe usa asia and australia. possibly even other places.

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Old player returning, from very beginning.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Idk where I was with my GWF (Barb now?), but thinking of getting back into this. Going to just rush the main campaigns and buy them later to get to endgame.

    How to get started? Going to roll a Paladin, never really played one. If anyone would be kindly hook in a bro up in a high level guild that's be great. Used to help run one back in the days. Think stopped at, Mod 15-16? Not sure where we are now.

    What are the less Paladin builds now? BiS Race? Stats? I do have the DBorn also. Normal, not metallic.

    I'll drop my name later.

    Cheers everyone, kind of excited to get back into this again. Won't be able to max the achievements anymore as some things are achievable now due to older mods and locked events? Was a bit a hoarder/achievement junkie.

    submitted by /u/MrReaux
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Problem Summoning Companion

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I am level 13 and own two companions. It will not allow me summon them. My screen says I have no favorites in the two categories.
    If I hit summon, nothing happens accept that screen showing I bolster 1.5% in two categories.

    submitted by /u/enp_skuller
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain how to get Astral diamonds without Zen?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I thought you got Rough Astral Diamonds with your devotion and could refine them, but they done show uo in my riches tab or anything. How else can I get them.

    submitted by /u/Dawg_in_NWA
    [link] [comments]

    Rough astral diamonds not going into inventory

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Last time I played Neverwinter which was long ago, the astral diamonds went right into inventory, if I'm remembering correctly that is, but now they are at the top left of my screen and none are in inventory.

    Any advice or help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Newly back and confused.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    So, I haven't played in 4 years and I've been playing again for the last few days. Got my char up to 80 and started doing the older campaigns. Problem. I'm trying to do Valindra tower and it doesn't give me the option to queue for it. I can see it as epic, but not normal. Also, I can't face the demigorgon as well. In the quest menu the actual quest for them are more grey/dim than the other quests that show up black in color. I've been online looking for answers and so far I've come up with squat.

    submitted by /u/TrooperD60
    [link] [comments]

    Things I should do while leveling

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Do you all have any recommendations on things I should do like dailies or crafts and such while I level? I'm 20 rogue atm.

    Just looking for suggestions that will help me by the time I reach cap. I am already doing the campaigns.

    submitted by /u/2inchesrockhard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment