• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Neverwinter Auto price set from PS4. Well... I am rich i guess?!

    Neverwinter Auto price set from PS4. Well... I am rich i guess?!


    Auto price set from PS4. Well... I am rich i guess?!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    you can never stay too alive...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Ps4: Looking to trade for a War Triceratops

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Hey guys I have finally got my first legendary, a celestial stag :) however it doesn't have the stats I need. I've been actively trying to trade in game with no luck so I'm giving this a try. I'm willing to put a few items with the stag for the tops just let me know my in game name is Alonan and my psn is Gi_Reaper thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/GI_Reaper
    [link] [comments]

    How to get more Power?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Im playing as a oathkeeper Paladin and my Power is 80k at the Moment. My companions are the Polar bear cub (epic), neverember Guard, the ion stone of (the outgoing healing one) and minstrel. Im on my way to get the rebelgirl for outgoing healing. Bonding runestones are 11,9,9 My gear is all from me's. So what should i do first to gain more power? If u need more Infos just tell me. Sorry for the Bad english. Xoxo :)

    submitted by /u/RupiGoldberg
    [link] [comments]

    Bulette pup vs ioun stone of might

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:28 PM PST

    I want to know is the pup better than the ioun stone because I can't decide just from their base stats, so which one is better when epic?

    submitted by /u/xxiceymemesxx
    [link] [comments]

    SKT Completion Token

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I'm highly considering buying the SKT campaign completion token within the next week, but what does this entale? Am I given the armor and weapons that I would otherwise earn from completing it? Still a rookie so I'm new to this

    submitted by /u/Onespan
    [link] [comments]

    Early game Cleric help (xBox)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Thanks in advance for any help. Loving the game so far, just hit 32 with my Cleric and I have a Wizard and Rouge who are at 14 so I can get AD.

    For the Cleric:

    Current have a companion who heals me, reading up the Polar Bear Cub is the best...but I assume I will not get that for a long time. Are there other attainable companions I should be using besides the one I got at lvl 16.

    Refinement Points, been converting stuff to points. But should I save the points for when I am a higher level and have gear worth using it on.

    Is there a place to buy robes and stuff so I can look a little bit cooler? Or any advice on armor and fashion I can get around lvl 30.

    Suggestions for a weapon at lvl 30?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/DucatiKirkDenver
    [link] [comments]

    highest quality memes

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Returning player after years, Zen Questions.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    So I played this game briefly years ago. Decided to hop back in since EVE servers are dead. Found my hunter, with all sorts of stuff needing updating. No idea how to play it now.

    Ok, make a new toon, learn the game again. Made a Halfling warlock (I know it's not the best, but there wasn't a gnome).

    I have 50k AD, and just over 6k Zen. Apparent I bought some launch pack and never spent it.

    So. . . What would you buy?
    A pimp companion? More AD? A mount? Some starter pack?

    Not sure I want to blow it all, but what the heck, I'll get something shiny.

    submitted by /u/Ilsensine
    [link] [comments]

    Cloaked ascendancy

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Hey guys, how do I unlock the "shards of night" quest? I bought the campaign but I can't find that mission. I want this "morlanths Shroud" armor as skin for my pally. Pls help! =) ty

    submitted by /u/xploruy
    [link] [comments]

    Can't log in: Failed to talk to Cryptic servers...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:01 AM PST

    I've been trying to log in for two days and keep getting the message: Failed to talk to Cryptic servers for initial connection. Please try again. Is there any way I can fix this? I'm on Steam, if that has anything to do with it.

    submitted by /u/K38FishTacos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment