• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Neverwinter So I just had a “fun” lomm…

    Neverwinter So I just had a “fun” lomm…


    So I just had a “fun” lomm…

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Interactions with other players always amuses me in NW – whether it's the guy that joins a "no relics" ME then proceeds to ask why we aren't collecting relics – or the guy who defeats himself then AFKs during Svardborg – or even the people that open blue and green portals in Demogorgon even though someone spammed "purple portals only" in chat three times….

    This one was particularly petty though…

    We load into lomm and clear the trash on the way to arcturia – no problems. Like every other lomm group we run in and stand in whatever corner we pick (amazing how people self-organize without any instruction, isn't it?). Two corners are already occupied, so I jump in purple and wait, the other guys jump in the middle to start the boss fight, even though one guy was still sitting at the campfire – and off we go. When arcturia jumps to the middle and spawns mimics, I run over to my corner and quickly dispatch 2 mimics, but when I turn around, arcturia is still in the middle – I just figured someone was being slow with their mimics, but I see a 3rd mimic spawn in my corner, so I kill it quickly – and then I notice someone standing next to me typing instead of fighting. Apparently, I was in "his" corner. And starts to berate me typing "ffs" in chat, among other things – basically not contributing to the fight at all. The rest of us get arcturia down and she spawns more mimics – so I run over – again 3 mimics – and this guy is still standing there "wtf is wrong with you" etc etc… Now we got mobs everywhere – he dies, but we keep going, 3rd round of mimics – this guy is spamming chat with nonsense from the campfire.

    We wipe because one corner was neglected… so he says "his fault!" directed at me… then spams it into chat. I explain not a single mimic got through in my corner, "just hop on a corner like every other lomm group does". He explains that it's his corner and he "called it". So, I scroll through faded chat box, past the spam, past the group typing "Ccccc", past the loot rolls – and low and behold, while we were in combat, killing the last group before the boss fight – he was busy typing the single word "purple" into chat.

    A few more lines about how he "called it", it's "his" corner and so on and so forth – we run into the middle and take our corners again – and what does this guy do – he stands on the side – not in a corner, not in the center, just off to the side, waiting for me to move, being obnoxiously petty, spamming "ffs" into chat.

    So just a word of caution to anyone out there in Xbox land – purple is his corner. You are not allowed. He called it.

    And with a swift "lol" into chat – I left.

    submitted by /u/ngnmimg
    [link] [comments]

    Help the dogs

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    ToMM Mechanics Difficulty?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:06 PM PST

    On a scale of 1-10 how difficult are the ToMM mechanics to learn & react to?

    I have nearly everything BiS for my current Rogue Build. All stats capped. Power is 168k (w/ Batiri companion,) currently working to get this up more.

    Everything else though is set, but after reading a guide on ToMM (I believe it was Janne's?,) I was immediately discouraged from trying after seeing so much text & what looked like 12-15 phases.

    Just wanted to see what other's thought.

    I haven't read it yet, just skimmed through it before feeling like I'd never learn all that.

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Masterwork Professions

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:25 PM PST

    So I turned in the 50 Myrrh+1 and 50 Black Ink+1 but for the second part of the quest it is looking for me to turn in 24 of each of the following: enhanced superior potions of force, enhanced superior fortification potions, and enhanced superior potions of reflexes. I can not find them in the alchemy tab to make and searching online says they were with the retired professions version. I have not had this problem with any of the other professions, what do I do?

    submitted by /u/wmmundy
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowclad Enchantment.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    What's going on with the fuzzy talking about New bis item (mod18) doesnt work with barkshield? Is that True or rumors?

    submitted by /u/SpyretosG7
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy a uncommon bulette pup or wait for a epic bulette pup

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:05 PM PST

    I am a fighter and i have 600k ad, should i save to 1.000k ad and buy the epic or just buy the normal one

    submitted by /u/tarnero50
    [link] [comments]

    How to get game developers to listen to you (and why they might not be)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Help me identify a mount?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    It looks like a sparkly star/galaxy swirly cloud. It has blues, greens, and purples. It's definitely not the butterflies. I thought it was a companion at first because your character disappears when on it. I haven't been able to grab a picture because it moves too quickly. What is it, and were do I get one??

    submitted by /u/oooooh_kay
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Armor

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Where do I find the "Testimony of the brave " a reagent to restore the Primal Armor?

    submitted by /u/xploruy
    [link] [comments]

    Help with camera perspective?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    This whole moving seperatly to the character is making me a little motion sick. Is it possible to set it so the camera is just constantly at the back of you character or able to rotate only when you click and hold a mouse button (kind of like LOTRO?)

    submitted by /u/MaaganB
    [link] [comments]

    Hellbringer

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:15 AM PST

    Hey everyone. After building up my Soulweaver I am now concentrating on my Hellbringer loadout.

    What stats must I concentrate on the most to get the best out of my Hellbringer? Obviously power but what other stats are more important and which ones are the least important?

    Thanks in advance for the help.

    submitted by /u/GoldenSpice
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter Companions

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:40 AM PST

    New fighter here, I'm at about 19.5k. Other than getting bondings to max, what are the best companions as a group. Yes, ending with something like a BP or another augment, but what are other good ones for stats?

    submitted by /u/Soulstar0
    [link] [comments]

    Barovia Sister of Fury Hunt?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:42 AM PST

    Does the Sisters of Fury poster drop from any T2 Hunt in Barovia? Or is there a specific T2 hunt that drops it?

    Thanks if anyone replies.

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment