• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Neverwinter Enough chickens!!!

    Neverwinter Enough chickens!!!


    Enough chickens!!!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

    I've farmed long and hard (giggity) and after opening the bags I have 85% drop rate of chickens. ENOUGH please.

    submitted by /u/the_Expletus
    [link] [comments]

    Best classes for duo runs?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Buddy and I downloaded the game and plan on getting into it. I played a scourge warlock a few years ago. In tabletop DnD I typically play a rogue or a bard. Having said that, what classes should we run together if we will be doing things in a pair of 2?? Double dps? If so what classes are best? Is there is currently tier list?

    TIA!

    submitted by /u/Liteboyy
    [link] [comments]

    Yooooo I need people to play with.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:09 PM PST

    So I just found out a few weeks ago that Neverwinter is on steam and I used to play a lot in high school on Xbox and I meet 2 of my really good friends that I have lost contact with. Just looking for anyone who wants to play. My steam user is Dragonofempire.

    submitted by /u/Dragon-of-Empire
    [link] [comments]

    Garlanx rap

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Companion

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Best dungeons to farm companions?

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    Fangbreaker Island : Drufi Solo :)) (Rouge 20.6 IL) MOD 17

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    New To The Game

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:49 PM PST

    So I am new to the game I just downloaded it on Ps4 I don't know anything about and I have no friends that play it. I typically go for melee characters in mmorpgs are they any good melee classes in Neverwinter that are good in the endgame for both pve and pvp and how difficult are they to learn and play?

    submitted by /u/SighSomePeople
    [link] [comments]

    Critical Severity cap?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Is there a cap on it or no?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue Alt beginning Undermountain JOIN

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Rogue alt grinding undermountain, come join if you have an alt as well, will be on for awhile

    submitted by /u/GrokkhBloodrage
    [link] [comments]

    What to buy/upgrade next/first?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:28 PM PST

    I'm saving my AD to buy the enchantments I need (no upgrading because I hate that). Currently, all of my enchantments are level 11 and my bonding runestones are level 15. Which of them should I focus first? The ones of my companion (empowered)? Or try to get all R15 radiants? Or go for every missing insignia first?

    submitted by /u/meggs12
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Warden Ranger

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Hi! I just started playing Neverwinter about 2 weeks ago and have finished undermountain as well as obtaining my alabaster weapons. I am starting to slowly work on farming to get a decent augment companion and try to get my enchantments to a decent point. I have realized within the past 3 days or so how much goes into making a character really optimized and I am noticing that I am nowhere near to dealing a lot of damage on skirmishes and dungeons. I do understand that with all of the mod 16 changes people are confused/upset with all of the (nerfing?) that happened on a lot of things and I have found a lot of varying information and differed opinions. I sometimes play with a friend who is also new but I tend to do a decent bit of work solo and I do not mind it I just seem to be very squishy and my damage just doesnt seem to be up there enough to make up for it.

    I have a few questions if yall do not mind helping me out a bit.

    Is a warden ranger focused on melee a good class/build to invest in? Should I continue to work towards optimizing my warden and try to get to a decent damage output or is there a better class that I can work with to do more?

    If this is a decent build to work with is there anything that I can do to really buff myself up? I am under the impression that an augment is definately something I should work towards but I am a bit overwhelmed when it comes to enchantments/signets and how a few other mechanics work.

    Thank you in advance and I am sorry if I am sounding like a total noob :)

    submitted by /u/TheLostiel
    [link] [comments]

    As a returning DPS Control Wizard, what mount insignias what should I have?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:40 AM PST

    I stopped playing for a whole year and mount insignia bonusses are now a completely different thing I guess. As a regular Control Wizard DPS, what should I have? I see Artificier's Persuasion is most common in practically every guide, but not everyone agrees. I aim to be good in a dungeon environment, but if no bonus allows that, then solo prowess should be prioritised (Barbarian's Revelry, as an example). I'd kindly like to have of list of Insignia Bonusses to have as a Control Wizard DPS in a dungeon (or, alternatively, solo) environment.

    Thank you everyone. Of course, this opens a discussion to what "best" is. In my opinion, as a DPS, the "best" bonus is the one that allows me to maximise my damage output. That of course means reducing my cooldowns too, or whatever. If no other option is given, it should either protect me or help my team.

    submitted by /u/RedditLloyd
    [link] [comments]

    Rat pup vs bulette pup?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:34 AM PST

    I have leg bulette on 3 toons should I get rat to leg on those if it's better?

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    What next Now !!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    What next Now !!

    hello community ,Im playing OP Tank and i have 680K Hp All my rediant Are Rank 12 , And THis My build :

    https://preview.redd.it/ca9a0pkn9qe41.png?width=1013&format=png&auto=webp&s=9acb3fd62890e841d78cdeef46fd4f421198bce3

    Only energon is legendary and my main companion

    So the question is what should i upgrade first : companion Or artefact or Radiant to get More hp ?

    Question : wich one is the cheapest ? and the easiest to get you more Hp

    submitted by /u/shufnben
    [link] [comments]

    Glorious Resurgence Pack?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:10 AM PST

    I know it depends, but generally how much do Glorious Resurgence packs go for?

    Currently on Xbox the first 6 listed are between 6.6-7m

    I finally got the pack from VIP after 2.5yrs of garbage, lol! And most likely will sell it unless I take the Black Ice Warhorse for 10k power.

    (Currently using a Legendary 10k Accuracy Mount as it caps the stat pretty nice.)

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Profession questions guide new player here

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:09 AM PST

    hello guys whats the best professions to make money for a wizard and a paladin?

    submitted by /u/NoMorePain18
    [link] [comments]

    Tamed Velociraptor?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Do many people use the Tamed Velociraptor companion in end game like ToMM?

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Lockbox

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:59 AM PST

    How many percent chance we have to get the swarm on undying lockbox?

    submitted by /u/xploruy
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian vs. Fighter

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:27 AM PST

    hi there, just started to play one week ago and have a question regarding classes.

    i cannot decide if i should play a barb or a fighter as dps.

    barb seems simplier, but fighter has the sword n board style i like. but i like big swords too.

    so, maybe i should concentrate on survivability, because i play alot for my own, while leveling.

    whats the biggest downside of both classes?

    or better, which class is better for solo?

    submitted by /u/HalCerion_cyx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment