• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Neverwinter Updated Assassin Rogue Guide - Mod 18

    Neverwinter Updated Assassin Rogue Guide - Mod 18


    Updated Assassin Rogue Guide - Mod 18

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Hey all! It's been a while, right? I got really busy with college classes last year and wasn't able to update my guide much - or at all really.

    The good news is - my guide is updated and ready to go now! I got back into the game last December and have been doing my best to catch up, so if there are errors or anything, please point them out and forgive me, lol.

    I'm also firing up my YouTube again and plan to have a video guide for rogues posted either tonight or sometime this week (I've got a life too you know!). So stay tuned for that as well.

    Here is the link for my guide; https://wp.me/s6493R-enyo

    And enjoy!

    • Enyo
    submitted by /u/Yopuka
    [link] [comments]

    After you I insist

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Mod 18 DPS: Fighter vs Barbarian

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:11 AM PST

    Hey there.

    I am planning on a new char. Barbarian and Fighter are the most interesting classes for me. With the new balancing changes, is the Barbarian still significantly better in DPS than the Fighter? Which class deals more damage in Mod 18? Or are they equal now? Thanks for help.

    submitted by /u/FSF4live
    [link] [comments]

    Critical Severity? Help

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:45 AM PST

    What are some ways to increase Critical Severity? I have all my feats/boons properly selected, but I don't know how else to increase my Critical Severity (sorry if it's an obvious answer.)

    Currently = 103% or 110.5% if I use a "Superior Flask of Potency +1"

    I'm also a Rogue.

    Thanks if anyone helps! -

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Compy? Worth it?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:40 AM PST

    Is an Alpha Compy worth it? Currently it's a whopping 5mill on the Auction House, so I just wanted to see what other's thought.

    Is it really BiS for DPS?

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Back to playing, and first lockbox I open...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Wow alot has changed. Wasn't expecting to see that skills and stats needed to be redone, or that most of my gear was kind of obsolete (maybe I should have know that...). Hadn't played since July 2017.

    But the good news was I had some Zen from when I did actively play, got a key, and had a Crystalline Warhorse drop...idk what the odds of that happening were, but I'm going to buy a lottery ticket now too.

    submitted by /u/Cesar0s
    [link] [comments]

    Coalescent ward or Preservation ward

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Which one should i use when upgrading runestones from rank 13 to rank 14 (2% success chance) ?

    submitted by /u/MoraBlj
    [link] [comments]

    How to start the intro campaign?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    It says to talk to Knox but when I talk to him there's no option to get The Seer quest.

    submitted by /u/Noruni
    [link] [comments]

    Quartermasters

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Hi, after coming back to the game after almost 2 years, just wanted to check if you still need 11.5 (?) or more percentage when you open your quartermaster bags for best outcome.

    submitted by /u/Nightingale180
    [link] [comments]

    Just 3 suggestions for Mod 19.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:33 AM PST

    A. I would like to suggest that the 3 pure Damage Dealer classes (Hunter, Rogue and Wizard) be provided a Buffer Paragon thus adjusting the Queue requirements to need 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 1 Buffer and 2 DPS. This will make the Queues faster for all classes. Wizards provide that with the Thaumaturge Paragon but are still considered DPS eventhough their Damage Output is very bad compared to the Arcanist. Reclassification will definitely provide those who prefer the support role a venue to ply their services. The same applies with the Archer Hunter.

    SPACE

    B. Now that all classes have the means to insta-queue, there are no more excuses for the Companion Slots to vary for each class. Please make them all Universal instead of the current Offense, Defense and Utility crap.

    SPACE

    C. Please provide the Paladin a Damage Dealer Paragon as well. Other games provide this class the choice to play as Retribution. This would help players who prefer to play this class, be able to obtain their 400 Influence Guild Requirements without waiting for the once a day Alliance T3 run, and make Legacy quests more fun to do as well. A majority of players wants to do quests solo and find other players that talk too much during group-ups actually very irritating, thus necessitating the use of the Mute button which in itself is an act of Rudeness.

    Thank you for any replies. I will also post this later at arcgames as well.

    submitted by /u/Zenith8x8
    [link] [comments]

    Race / Pally

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Human is a good race for pally Heal?
    (I don't have Dragonborn or metallic.) Thank you =)

    submitted by /u/xploruy
    [link] [comments]

    Hows the game in 2020?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Hello, i knew there was neverwinter for years but havent play much. I wonder about endgame content. I play as casual (dont like joining guild and dont play together if joning even). I like grind but i dont like when a single raid takes 30 mins-1 hours to done and when your party fails like in bns and tera. Its okay if each raids takes 15-20 minutes max.

    I dont like to spend time to looking for people for hours (in lfg chat) and i like if there is a group finder option and if people uses that and if theres solo instances too. (If i can play with random people by joining them by group finder.)

    I am not going to spend money for vip, premium stuff for extra drops etc.

    So its worth playing or not?

    Note: I played RaiderZ from arc games before but it shut down

    submitted by /u/DarqKing
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 XBOX One

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:51 AM PST

    2 Questions .

    1) When will mod 18 be released on XBOX One.

    2) Will the new Gear be in the Chest of Lost Adventures?

    All replies are welcome.

    submitted by /u/Ghostdog2020
    [link] [comments]

    In search of an active guild whom run ToMM regularly

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Title says it all really, I've tried looking around a bit but am having a rough time finding a guild who actually runs ToMM. If anyone know a guild that would be a good fit that would be nice

    submitted by /u/Jkerrday
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian Feels Weak

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:42 AM PST

    I play Neverwinter with my gf and we enjoy the game quite a bit. I play a Ranger Warden and she's a Barbarian Blademaster. However, she struggles A LOT even with simple enemies and is often killed. I've tried playing for her and the setup feels really weak for her level and gear. She's at level 50 with a total item level of 2,580.

    I'm decent at the game and rarely have troubles with enemies but even I can't play with the setup. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/RaginggGamerr
    [link] [comments]

    Juma Bag Companions

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Has any of the PC players heard of or seen a War Boar or Deva Champion companion drop from the Juma bags? Thanks for sharing either way.

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Higher Levels Are Overwhelming For New Players

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    TL:DR. I have a level 70 Ranger with an iLevel of 12,722. My inventory is entirely full of armor, level 8 bonds and enchantments, and I have no idea what is good or not. I need help clearing out all of this space and overcoming my fear of discarding something useful.

    I started playing Neverwinter last year, right in the middle of M15. Before that, I played WoW, Destiny, and EverQuest, so I'm familiar with leveling up, grinding, and earning upgrades to increase your item level.

    However, once you hit the 60-70 window in Neverwinter, you're slammed with an endless wave of campaign quests, and then you start to do the opening threads to earn yourselves the full set of Vistani (and now Undermountain) gear. This is great, sure, but now I am reading that the Vistani set is terrible and should be replaced ASAP. However, I have things in my bags that are of equal value, and enchantments that could make them better. It's a real nightmare right now.

    Because of this overwhelming distribution of armor and quests, I stopped playing NW before Undermountain was released. A friend and I jumped back in yesterday and started new characters, but I still have my level 70 Ranger that has full bag slots and 10 things in my overflow with no direction or understanding of what is good and what is bad.

    I'm currently looking for literally any types of guides - not just for Rangers - but for playing the game at high level. What armor sets should I work towards. Do I HAVE to do all of these campaigns. Where should I jump in now that M16 has been live for 6 months. How do I clear out my inventory with a clear conscience of knowing that it's okay to discard 99% of it, and I'm not holding on to some hidden, secret, extremely valuable piece of gear.

    Any help would be great. I've checked out multiple guides and YouTube videos, but I just can't pinpoint what I'm supposed to be doing at this point.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/friedcheesemelt
    [link] [comments]

    Thaum Support Build for ToMM (mod 18)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Did more testing today with ACT, and therefore, I can hand out a more refined version of my ToMM entry build.

    ACT testing showed Stalwart Golden Lion's buff to be local to your party, while 10% damage mitigation is active to everyone.

    Stalwart Golden Lion Provides about 2% damage buff to your party, instead of 4%. This is mostly probably caused by up time of the companion power.

    With stat capped and about 120k power, i deal about 20m~30m damage. Adding 4% (Sh set bonus + lion bonus) of top 4 dps is about 32m. This nets you a about 52~ 62m.

    Running an augment with capped stats + 160k+ power (i did not add the reliable procs of butchers might from both primal & ebonized) nets me about 67m with the lion hearts set.

    So, if you do not have the 160k power with lion heart, or about 180k with burnished, going full support will be more beneficial.

    Comparing this build to dps based wizard builds for ToMM, it is alot easier to gear. You need only to own the buff pets, Sh set (you can just go with the actual SH ones, and not the MW ones), capped def before bondings, and a good slab of HP.

    I will be testing more companions tomorrow. Dread warrior, succubus, xuna, and batiri are currently on the list.

    submitted by /u/Recycledgoat
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18, caps.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:39 AM PST

    I would like to know caps for mod 18, if possible for barb DPS.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/SpyretosG7
    [link] [comments]

    What should I, a console player, do to prepare for mod 18?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    I main a dps if that's somehow important

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment