• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Neverwinter Finally got an Alabaster main hand

    Neverwinter Finally got an Alabaster main hand


    Finally got an Alabaster main hand

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    And 2 others. From the 3 dailies. All 3 dailies.

    submitted by /u/Onespan
    [link] [comments]

    defending the sword coast vellosk not working??

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

    i went to the second ritual area and its not even sparkling at all. i even started over, changed chars, instance, abandoned, came back next day still a no go wtf i wanna finish maze engine..

    submitted by /u/purplesyrup578
    [link] [comments]

    When servers are down.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:54 AM PST

    Does Demonic Mastery boon or demon slaver overload enchantment work in Infernal Citadel?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Does Demonic Mastery(+5% dmg against demons) which works in Infernal Citadel against devils? :)

    Does mark of the demon slaver overload enchantment rank 1,2 from Stronghold work in Infernal Citadel?

    submitted by /u/jamesreed11
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:16 PM PST

    I got another Alabaster Grimoire, and I already have one as a legendary, the new one is bound to account so I was wondering if that's temp bound?

    submitted by /u/threnae
    [link] [comments]

    What do you consider as the definition of endgame?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Blacklake District no quest?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:17 PM PST

    So I skipped that place on my alt and my alt is level 80 I searched everywhere and I can't seem to do any quests there to get the bag, I looked at Sergeant Knox and he didn't had a quest too isn't it possible now to get the bag?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Endgame Guild

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Hi all, I am currently in search of an end-game, advanced content active guild/alliance on PC, predominantly English speaking. Ideally I'm looking for a guild that does TOMM training runs and TOMM on the regular. I have two end game characters, one an infernal citadel optimized rogue with 200k power unbuffed and the other a crit/heal cleric with 169k power/186k crit (110%) unbuffed and 51% outgoing healing. I'm currently looking for a new guild as the one I'm currently in does not offer TOMM trainings nor runs and no one seems prepared for IC. Thanks folks.

    submitted by /u/PoorManMixology
    [link] [comments]

    Game Crashing, but--

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:53 AM PST

    So, about a week ago I got a new PC. A few days before it, I was no longer able to run Neverwinter on my old one. I don't know what happened, but I kept getting the error code "122a7f". I can't find anything on the website to help me with this (Steam Help says to go under Properties, Local Files, then View Integrity of Files but I literally can't click those, they're blacked out).

    I don't know what's going on but if anyone knows what the heck is going on please let me know. I'm sorry if this doesn't fit here but I don't know where else to go.

    Edit: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but given it stopped working on my old PC and didn't run properly in the first place on the new one I don't think that's it at all.

    submitted by /u/AngelBirdo
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:46 PM PST

    I left right as Black Desert came to ps4(regretting that now) and now im coming back. How are wizards right now or should i just start over?

    submitted by /u/GetsuFuhma
    [link] [comments]

    Pets for rogue

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:13 PM PST

    What are the best pets to get for rogue now?

    submitted by /u/VantexHD
    [link] [comments]

    are there any good new weapon sets for dps in mod 18?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Need help to loģ on to neverwinter

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    I keep getting failed to varefie microsoft login have tried re downloading game have tried removing account from xbox and reloading it have tried creating another account and still getting the same failed to varefie yet when I try and get on from my friends xbox I have on problem at all on both accounts whot going aney ideas

    submitted by /u/revkim
    [link] [comments]

    Lil bitter

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:00 AM PST

    I think cryptic knows what they are doing when it comes to companions. Oops this comp is bugged and does more than ot supposed to... now everyone will sink ad to buy it.. now that everyone is using it we will fix it haha. But oops we broke another one tehe.

    submitted by /u/YouAreDeadFoo
    [link] [comments]

    Help please. I am unlucky or what?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:09 AM PST

    Hi. I play on PC and have done enough M18 dungeon runs to have spent 350 rerolls. I managed to get just 2 neck pieces, 1 waist, 1 artifact and 1 purple mount. People in my party got neck set repeatedly whereas I only spent scrolls and potions with not so much luck. I am not planning to run it after today as I am only going in negative. So: I am unlucky or what?

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    Best set for dps

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Hi, what is the best set for all contents (not only for tic) ? orcus ? arcturia ? the new ?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/HLycan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment