• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Neverwinter My partner got me a birthday gift and I couldn't be more happier! Neverwinter has been my favourite game for over 2 years and finally i can drink my potions from a respectful mug!

    Neverwinter My partner got me a birthday gift and I couldn't be more happier! Neverwinter has been my favourite game for over 2 years and finally i can drink my potions from a respectful mug!


    My partner got me a birthday gift and I couldn't be more happier! Neverwinter has been my favourite game for over 2 years and finally i can drink my potions from a respectful mug!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Why the game isn't updating its events after all these years?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11360763

    Even the biggest events like Halloween/Winter events receive 1 mount skin, vanity pet, or personal skin for a character. Why events that come once a year receive such a minor update if at all?

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    Journals

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:20 PM PST

    When will tales return? I was away for a few months and now everyone is rockin these journals and they give a lot of power and hp that I need as a tr.

    submitted by /u/YouAreDeadFoo
    [link] [comments]

    Why

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Why incentives players to only play for an hour or so a day? Don't you want players to spend every waking moment hunting things in your game?

    If lockbox keys, or more worthy items were in the end game dungeons id play longer than my fault 100k rad before switching over fyi destiny 2.

    It makes me sad that in encouraged to leave instead of play.

    I'm talking end game only, if you are working on campaigns you've got lots to do.

    I have end game hunter, paladine and cleric.

    submitted by /u/Sceaduo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone who needs help in neverwinter

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Add me ,@syk93 Ill help you on anything you need Quest, dailes, dungeons anything 😊

    submitted by /u/EL_Derito
    [link] [comments]

    Burnished or alabaster

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Hi. im currently at 22k iL playing with the alabaster set. Should i get the burnished set. Or wait till i get into tomm and farm the LH set. Ty

    submitted by /u/geycumm
    [link] [comments]

    Noob diamond question

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:17 PM PST

    I recently looted a teal diamond and a brilliant diamond. Is it better to keep them and use them for refining, or try to sell them?

    Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

    Edit: I play on PS4 of that matters.

    submitted by /u/TheChancellorship
    [link] [comments]

    How Do Neverwinter Levels Compare to Tabletop?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    New player here with flavor oriented questions: I know Neverwinter is a D&D lite game, but how do these compare relatively speaking? For example, max normal* level for a single class in TT is typically 20, so is that arguably equal to say 80 here or would that be more into an epic level arena? And I'm assuming 80 wasn't the max level when the game started, so what was?

    Any information would be helpful and appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Weedes1984
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Does my total item level need to be as high as enemy ratings ?

    submitted by /u/SifLuna
    [link] [comments]

    Show me your Cleric

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Love seeing the cool armor and fashion people have on their characters, and lets see your mounts

    submitted by /u/MJ-TPE
    [link] [comments]

    Overwhelmed Returning Player

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:40 AM PST

    No real point to this post, just laughing at myself for how overwhelming it is to log back into my lvl 70 after several years absence to find everything reset, so many things different, and a journal list miles long... but having absolutely no idea what I was actually doing when I left off.

    submitted by /u/AttenOke
    [link] [comments]

    next steps

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:04 AM PST

    so my main is a dps hovering about the 22.5k mark, almost all stats cap'd (apart from CA, deflection and crit avoidance). Power at approx 145. I have leg pup and deepcrow and range of other comps (not legendary). Empowered runes and bondings at max). Majority of enchants are at the 12/13 level. Vorpal (only at 10). Oh and i don't have legendary mount. artifacts (halasters, trobriand, music box) and orcus set. Insignias are mostly blues with a couple of legendary doms from the recent challenge.

    have managed to squirrel away about 6m AD as had thought about saving for a 10k power mount, but suspect that this isn't the best use of my money?

    what should i be concentrating on? and how best to spend the money?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Alex8710x
    [link] [comments]

    IS NEVERWINTER PAY TO WIN?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:11 PM PST

    So, i have been noticing in just a few hours of gameplay, some features of the game that already looks strange to me, some random boxes you drop from mobs that can only be opened with cash. A scary VIP system that gives a Terrifying advantage in the progress of the game.

    So i ask, did neverwinter did really become a heavy pay to win model? Is it worth playing as a serious player without having to spend lots of money to keep up?

    submitted by /u/RikkyU
    [link] [comments]

    Unlock chat tip

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Sup, i am a new NW player, and i would like to know some tips to unlock the chat as efficiently as possible, i also have discord and such.

    I am also looking for a newbie welcoming guild as well.

    My discord is RikkyU#9445

    submitted by /u/RikkyU
    [link] [comments]

    New to soulweaver

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Just hit 67 but cant equip harrowstorm Is there a certain requirement I'm unaware of?

    submitted by /u/iamcbo
    [link] [comments]

    New artifact set

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:27 AM PST

    I'm still seeing dps using baphomets over the new artifact set in Tic.

    I'm using the new and I'm getting smoked. Is it worth it ??

    submitted by /u/the_Expletus
    [link] [comments]

    BiS for tank in mod 18?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:26 PM PST

    What's the best in slot gear for a tank, paladin in particular, in mod18? So much new gear has come out in the last few mods and I'm quite lost on what gear I should have for ToMM/Infernal Citadel. Appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/Eating_waffles
    [link] [comments]

    What is the ideal companion setup to cap easy for TOMM?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Right now I'm capped but I have to use a Draconic and Armpen companion.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptic PWE Support Mail

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I am trying to find the studio's support mail but to no avail. All I see in account support are articles without the option to open my own ticket.

    All I could find was their pr mail but it is blocked to unknown mail addresses.

    The thing is, that my bank account is billed for a subscription from them even though I have no subscription at my account, at all.

    Thank you for your help.

    submitted by /u/exilezee
    [link] [comments]

    I need a little help.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:58 PM PST

    How do I get to Port Nyanzaru? I have the quest "Merchant Prince's Folly, but it isn't showing me how to get there. When I go to the travel gate, there is no hint at to where to go. It's like it doesn't exist. Can someone help me out. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/luciwren666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment