• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Neverwinter I’m lvl 80 with 13k total item. What should be my focus: companion upgrades? Artifact upgrades? What should be the focus here. I’m doing the early tyranny and elemental campaigns but my item levels already over that so it’s just for the boons at this point

    Neverwinter I’m lvl 80 with 13k total item. What should be my focus: companion upgrades? Artifact upgrades? What should be the focus here. I’m doing the early tyranny and elemental campaigns but my item levels already over that so it’s just for the boons at this point


    I’m lvl 80 with 13k total item. What should be my focus: companion upgrades? Artifact upgrades? What should be the focus here. I’m doing the early tyranny and elemental campaigns but my item levels already over that so it’s just for the boons at this point

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Edit: I'm an arcanist wizard btw

    submitted by /u/acy2fast
    [link] [comments]

    Yet another returning player question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Hey everyone...decided to come back after after a year or two away...when I left the AC Divine Cleric was all the rage...I am starting out brand new since my son has taken over my Xbox and now I am playing on PS4..I know useful jobs change with every mod...is DC still the best support class? Best DD? Any good guides to follow when leveling? I am sure a lot has changed I would just like to know a good starting over point.

    submitted by /u/PoorPauper
    [link] [comments]

    Lf endgame active guild on ps4

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Hi im a 25k barbie tank and dps tomm capped and lf a verry active endgame guild thats including all in their runs. Not just randoms. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/brr_uno
    [link] [comments]

    When Your Entire Day Is Made By A Single Drop...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Noon needs help with pc camera

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:44 PM PST

    So I'm used to the camera that focouses on whatever part of the character you set it and moves with it (like lord of the rings online). This new one, with it moving independantly, is making me a lil motion sick and I am struggling. Is there a way this can be changed in some way?

    submitted by /u/MaaganB
    [link] [comments]

    Wow this game crashes with a thud

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Been levelling a variety of characters and got my first to 65 and the quest line dries up and you're left with some boring crap. Why is there such a gap until 70? Is under mountain fun? Not sure I want to keep playing any more.

    submitted by /u/Oellph
    [link] [comments]

    Isle of Tuern rewards

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Haarl's treatise of dragonkind is what im looking for. Ive dont this place plenty of times by now.

    Materials ment for artifacts who are of epic quality ive seen drop multiple times but a thing thats supposed to be rare hasnt yet.

    Any idea what %drop it is supposed to be?

    And on that note what does "rarely" mean in this game?

    The Item 'Dwarven Spelunking" from Throne of the Dwarven Gods is supposed to drop "rarely".

    I havnt run that one enough to expect it to drop but have enough to wonder what such a thing is supposed to mean.

    submitted by /u/Sagi0071
    [link] [comments]

    Ight hear me out here

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    So... I need help with Claws of Malar on ps4, idk if it's just me, but a berserker is trash against the boss

    submitted by /u/BlackflameDragonDoom
    [link] [comments]

    Alias file does not work for me - why?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    I have created the alias file, named it CommandAliases.txt, placed it under

    C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\Live\localdata.

    It does not work.

    Just in case also tried it under C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\localdata and nothing.

    Any idea why?

    submitted by /u/zZz511
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 warlock

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:22 AM PST

    So the warlock now is just shit and I was wondering if he's going to get at least a little better in mod 18 because I am a warlock class

    submitted by /u/xxiceymemesxx
    [link] [comments]

    Question about legacy campaigns

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:37 AM PST

    I just hit level 80 and gained access to legacy campaigns. I selected to do the ravenloft campaign, and my quest says that I need to go to Barovia. However, I cannot seem to find any way to get there and Lord Neverember does not offer the "Unwelcomed Guests" quest. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/slash8915
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a casual guild

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:52 AM PST

    I'm a level 60 Wizard Dwarf. Between work and the military I'm on pretty inconsistently. Some days I'll be on 8 hours, other days I'll be on just to keep my campaigns up to date.

    Also, any tips would be cool. I'm basically a beginner.

    submitted by /u/brennen1026
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for a casual Guild.(barbarian)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:06 AM PST

    Hello everyone i'm searching for a Guild (pc) i'm a casual player and i can only play for 2 a 3 days a week and nobody want me in there Guild because of that. But if someone is interested for letting me join feel free to send a message. I have VIP so i get vouchers. Have a Nice day

    submitted by /u/lilmees
    [link] [comments]

    Helpppppp

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:55 AM PST

    I am just starting neverwinter thought I would ask you faves for some tips

    submitted by /u/creeper467
    [link] [comments]

    i need to pick a class ive been away from neverwinter and want to knows whats an good an op class nowadays

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Im honesly just looking for a new class to use. ive been away from neverwinter and i dont know metas, op builds or anything.can some one inform me on the great new op builds so i can start agai. thanksss

    submitted by /u/xyIems
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment