• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Neverwinter When you join a very active Alliance ⚔️

    Neverwinter When you join a very active Alliance ⚔️


    When you join a very active Alliance ⚔️

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Last played when I was 17, 20 now and starting new. Only going to ask if anyone has any links to guides etc, I cant find them myself. I play on xbox as well if anyone is looking for a group member in the future.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Cleric bug?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:06 PM PST

    On my cleric i just got the master boon Blessed Resilience. I thought it would provide a blue shield on heals since it "increases health" Am I understanding this wrong does it just raise there health without showing me?

    submitted by /u/MendoTelos
    [link] [comments]

    Rat Pup's Instincts

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Anyone on PC test out the Rat Pup's companion bonus yet? 30% chance for a 75% weapon power weapon damage bleed seems like it has potential. 9 in 10 chance per use of all encounters. Might depend if you're using low-cooldown encounters. Found that the bleed lasts 4 seconds/comes in 4 tics. Doesn't seem to have procing problems/you can reapply it while it's still up. Want to see if it's viable for classes with 3 offense slots/if with upgrading to legendary on Xbox is worthwhile.

    submitted by /u/BlooRad
    [link] [comments]

    New to this.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Hey all.

    I'm a pally tank main(Xbox) . I'm at 80, I have the alabaster sword, 17k item level, and I'm currently working on stat dock. But I have no idea what I'm doing. Everyone I ask throws numbers and stats at me like I'm a veteran and I'm not. I have no clue how to build myself to be the best tank I can be, what companions and powers are the best, mount slots, how to get my items to be able to run LOMM/TOMM

    It's all a little confusing and I just want someone who can dumb it down and explain it so I can become one of the people who knows wtf is going on.

    Just dm me here, my Xbox gt: GhostFlame93 of on my discord (case sensitive): AshenRoman#2150

    Tysm for the people who take the time to explain it. I'm just lost.

    submitted by /u/TheGamingAbrams
    [link] [comments]

    just started playing wanna do a crusader build

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    is there any armor that looks templar/crusader-ish for that full DEUS VULT feel?

    submitted by /u/thiqqdad
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, Newbie Warlock here

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:54 PM PST

    So, I'm a level 12 Tiefling warlock, and in advance, I was going to decide whether to pick Soul-Weaver, or Hell-bringer. I'm not sure about each class's roles and abilities yet, so if you could help that would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/sneakboi68
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade the SW

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:43 AM PST

    In my opinion the SW is playable, but if compared to DC it just can't compete. I see this especially because my main is SW (25k) and my twink is DC. I would totally replace some encounter for the SW or at least remove stupid things like Harrowstorm or Wraith Shadow and replace them with actual heal encounter.

    If the DC has 600 Healing with Bastion of Health, why can we not at least increase the healing of shatter spark to 500-600?

    I would like to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/elchicodeallado
    [link] [comments]

    Rusted iron leggings not performing as intended?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Basically the title. A diligent Barbarian in my alliance did some testing on the new rusted iron leggings vs the old heels of fury and they did not give the advertised 5% dmg bonus. Heels of fury outperformed the iron leggings in all of his tests.

    Is there anyone on here who has done testing on this who has gotten the correct dmg bonus?

    submitted by /u/Cookie-Wookiee
    [link] [comments]

    Demogorgon Done Randomly [Devout Cleric] Neverwinter PS4 [Mod17] (Parody)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Newbie on ps4, advice wanted.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Hi I'm pretty new. Have a level 48 archer. Any tips or tricks anyone would have for me? My psn is dirkmm419

    submitted by /u/Dirkmm419
    [link] [comments]

    MOD18 Dungeon: The Infernal Citadel's loot is the worst I've ever seen in any game.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:28 AM PST

    The most common loot from both chests in the latest dungeon is ~10k rough astral diamonds, refinement points, and mod16 zone gear (common/blue/ebony) that drops from any creature in Undermountain or by doing MEs. The best (RNG dependent) is the new neck set and an artifact- all 3 of which are *extremely* rare and is still rare to see any one person in party to get them. TOMM loot is 100% better with better drop chances.

    So why does the latest dungeon has the worst rewards with highest drop rates of those items? Why does it give c****y items? I've already gotten bored with the new dungeon after getting so much garbage loot.

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    Returned to Neverwinter after a year hiatus, and I'm getting absolutely destroyed. Any help is appreciated.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    I play paladin, as a healer. I'm level 60 but the storyline is so hard for me. Did something change or should I not be able to handle a horde of 6 enemies.

    Their typically hits take up to 1/8 - 1/4th of my health and I take off maybe a 20th of theirs per hit. I'm struggling hard :/

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Nnudmac
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock Questions (Newbie Help)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    I've leveled several toons to 80 in the game, yet warlocks perplex me. Can someone point me to a good guide that explains the synergy between the skills? Looking for rotation/priorities while leveling.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Greasfire11
    [link] [comments]

    Is there eu/na server in thing game? how do I know which server I'm in? I'm a little bit laggy in the game (PC)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Question about augment

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Hello all, my question is what the best augment for tank right now . Bullete pup or rat pup ?

    submitted by /u/shufnben
    [link] [comments]

    OSCARS

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Neverwinter nomination award for the best campaign in overall (soundtracks, plot, bosses, quests, etc) goes to..

    submitted by /u/SpyretosG7
    [link] [comments]

    Merielle Begum issue

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'd like to get started on the commission part of the workshop and learned on the fora here you should see lady Begum and talk to her. However, she only tells me to 'sod off'. I was reading on a previous post where someone had the same issue but there the answer was 'after 5 minutes she will talk to you again'. I have this problem since over a week and have gone to talk to her for over 20 times now and still the only option I get immediately is to sod off... I also read in the previous post that you'll notice she's been 'reset' when the scribes behind her are reading in their books again rather than cracking their knuckles at you. They are indeed reading their books but she still won't talk to me...

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Ps: I have a level 2 workshop with highest skill level around 25, in case this information is important.\

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Elyytria
    [link] [comments]

    Why is everyone using augments?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:22 AM PST

    With maxed bondings and mod 17 companion gear, it's easy to max out the important stats even with a striker companion, and the striker companions also attack for more damage AND you can get combat advantage with them. Eith augments, you don't get these things, and instead you just waste lots of stat points on already maxed out stats. So why is everyone using them?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    If you had 10.000 Zen...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:48 AM PST

    ... would you sell Zen in exchange for AD or would you buy as many Enchanted Keys as you can and open boxes?

    submitted by /u/meggs12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment