• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Neverwinter I have found a spot with a 100% drop rate of wonderous grommets on xbox

    Neverwinter I have found a spot with a 100% drop rate of wonderous grommets on xbox


    I have found a spot with a 100% drop rate of wonderous grommets on xbox

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Insignia Bonus for Gond Mounts

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:37 PM PST

    I was lucky enough to get a box that lets me choose a Gond mount. Thanks to Character Builder Plus I see that the Apparatus of Gond and Embellished Apparatus have different Bonuses, but the Ornate and Red Hued aren't in yet. Anyone have the info or a link to those?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/dkyzar
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 login soundtrack

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:37 PM PST

    I love the soundtrack playing during the login process.

    Sometimes the game cannot connect to the server and I leave it that way to enjoy the music... I have to see if it's on Spotify

    submitted by /u/Lrg79
    [link] [comments]

    So i have three loadouts, im able to switch between the Healadin and Tank, but when i press on the Solo DPS id not selecting it, like im not able to use it. Any advice?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Cant convert heart of the red dragon into refinement points

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:14 PM PST

    for some reason i cant convert the heart of the dragon, why is this? can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/JohnathanNW
    [link] [comments]

    Stronghold build requirements.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PST

    Anyone else find that what's required to build any of the structures in the stronghold is way to high. I think they need to re work the amounts and drop them. Also adjust them based on membership and guild size. Not even sure where they even came up with the amounts they did. Lol. Or at least offer more ways to obtain the resources needed. Limiting the amounts per day you can get needs some reworking.

    submitted by /u/WickedWar1ock
    [link] [comments]

    looking to get back into Neverwinter was wondering is the PvP pay to win? And is the game still active on PS4?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Unable to connect

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Anyone else having issues?

    submitted by /u/luluwolfbeard
    [link] [comments]

    Melee lock?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PST

    So i have tried the game off and on for years and was looking at giving it another go. But i remember reading about class changes. Annd upon logging in i found locks to have changed alot.

    So my question is can you still be a semi hybrid lock like you used to be able to do? Or is any hope of even a semi battlemage/spellsword gone?

    submitted by /u/SorriorDraconus
    [link] [comments]

    2 Questions, One Simple, One Maybe Not?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:05 PM PST

    I played NWO when it was new, and remember nothing about guilds, so a little help to get me back into the hang of things would be appreciated!

    1) Are guilds account locked? Meaning, if I join on one character, all characters are guilded automatically? Or can I be in multiple guilds with different characters?

    2) Does RP still exist, and are there any current guilds that do it today? I noticed the Moonstone Mask still had some random RPers, but it seemed very dead, or at the very least people were doing private RP only, and I haven't managed to find any guild listings that said anything about being RP guilds.

    submitted by /u/FlyingMonkeysDontFly
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any actively recruiting guild that my level 15 elf paladin may join?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Hello everyone! I have a level 15 elf paladin. Are there any thriving guilds full of regularly active players that my elf paladin character may join?

    PS: I'm kind of new to Neverwinter and I'm loving it. I would love to join a guild full of advanced players who could help me become a better player. I will play actively regularly. (My schedule allows me to play at least an hour or two every evening or two.)

    EDIT: I play Neverwinter on PC.

    submitted by /u/War_Angel_Sylia
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding a warlock armor chest name

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PST

    It went with the hood of sorrows and gloves of cruelty. I got it leveling up as a quest reward and accidently deleted it in my appearance tab. I don't know the name so I can't ask support to see if they can restore it. Any help would be appreciated. It kind of looked like the elemental armor of crushing wave but not exactly.

    submitted by /u/Zaige
    [link] [comments]

    [NEWBIE] What should I do with Twitch packs, & legendary headstart rewards?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Hi there!

    New player here. Started the game a few days ago with the legendary headstart and some other Twitch rewards and I was wondering what I should do with those. Should I (can I?) sell them or their content to stock up on some AD to be able to buy useful things on the AH? Or should I just claim them and use them? Also, in both cases, what should I choose that are the best / most valuable rewards? Here are the things that I got:

    - Legendary headstart chest rewards including epic mount pack (bear, crab, etc.)

    - Professions pack bundle

    - Elite intern bundle

    - The Feb. bundle with the Drake & R13 enchantment choice pack.

    Hope you'll be able to help me decide and avoid any mistakes. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/M4TT0X
    [link] [comments]

    my fighter doing funny stuff

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:30 PM PST

    after playing on my fighter again that i found she could not use shield throw lol

    https://reddit.com/link/fe9h6n/video/5cwfbw5vwzk41/player

    submitted by /u/Elirathia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment