• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Neverwinter From "omg it's so pretty", to this. That escalated quickly. Shout out to all of the alliance members that made this happen!

    Neverwinter From "omg it's so pretty", to this. That escalated quickly. Shout out to all of the alliance members that made this happen!


    From "omg it's so pretty", to this. That escalated quickly. Shout out to all of the alliance members that made this happen!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:25 PM PST

    That’s 150 RP

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Hat of the pirate host

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PST

    Is it still possible to get the hat of the pirate host in normal cragmire crypts from Traven Blackdagger ? Or is there only picaroon's one from epic cragmire ?

    submitted by /u/Etille
    [link] [comments]

    Warden at-wills say it's lightning damage. So, Strength is useless?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:56 PM PST

    Earn free loot with this referral

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:41 PM PST

    I stream neverwinter on mixer come hang out

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:34 PM PST

    LFG Steam Just looking for some homies to play with :)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:11 PM PST

    I just wanna play some neverwinter with a group and have some fun. Id prefer if we could all start a new game together and have like a dnd campaign together?

    submitted by /u/captainhyrule1
    [link] [comments]

    Be kind. Don’t be a baby.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PST

    First, I think people have the right to demand a basic level of competence and speed in public queues.

    But not all public queues go the exact same. Sometimes the tank is slow AF and someone else steps up to draw aggro and take damage. That should be fine. Evvyting gon be aire.

    Sometimes people take a different approach.

    But you know what? If things are getting done speedily, and you aren't being forced to use life scrolls or health stones, just keep going. Don't pout because it isn't exactly according to the YouTube video on it. Don't pout like a baby while we all wait for you at a choke point.

    Because you know what sucks most? When we're all waiting for you while you pout. Sitting and pouting is not the correct mechanic, ever.

    But also: if that does happen and the pouter asks to be kicked, please please please everyone vote YES to kick so we aren't trapped in baby pouter Hell to 10 minutes.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/Tumnus-7
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Can someone help me level up a little bit I'm in ps4 and psn is Duzzbie

    submitted by /u/Duzzzbie
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PST

    So me and my friend started neverwinter and he has full heals but I need a dps can I get recommendations

    submitted by /u/Duzzzbie
    [link] [comments]

    What?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PST

    How does a companion with the same amount of HP (Both Legendary) give me 7K more HP? Am i missing something or is the tooltip broken?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Quest - Lethal Remedy, How do I throw the potion at the target. Can't find the potion in inventory and nothing beside the quest line???

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Codg removed?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:58 AM PST

    When did this happen? I need rank 6 enchanting stones

    submitted by /u/AkumaNYC83
    [link] [comments]

    Trying out NW with a friend

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Both of us have played mmo's we both currently only have ps4's. We did ALOT in Tera, didn't like skyforge. Giving Neverwinter a try. The referral system doesn't work for us on ps4. Is this a known issue? We are both gonna create characters today and wanna take advantage of the referral system. We will both be on NA if that makes a difference.

    Also I have a few questions: how is the player base? Pvp? Dungeons? I have my eyes set on paladin, I believe he's wanting a rouge like character, is there any synergy between certain classes? Is there an endgame at level cap or does it get stale like the endless boring grind of games like TERA. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/SorryTooBaked
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading Gond insignias

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Are there plans to offer purple Gond insignias in the future for upgrade capabilities to legendary?

    submitted by /u/Rilix_Xilir
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 dps

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Does the demogorgon set is still bis? Burnished or alabaster weapon set?

    submitted by /u/joperron_77
    [link] [comments]

    Short question about NW on PS4

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:47 AM PST

    Many friends of mine are leaving NW because they think and they have been told that the servers should be closed soon due to a lack of players. I just wanted to start over alone sadly but is this true?

    submitted by /u/Laoniuz
    [link] [comments]

    Running NW on secondary partition

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:38 AM PST

    I'm trying to download the game for the first time, and it seems to have downloaded fine, but won't open. When I go to run it, it asks for my admin password like an executable, and then when I allow, it just does nothing. I've verified it's not trying to run in Task manager. My question is this: I installed it on a secondary partition I use for Game installations, does this need to be running off my C Drive?

    submitted by /u/kharmatika
    [link] [comments]

    Any advise on getting IL up?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:08 AM PST

    So I'm a level 80 rogue with about 18k IL, and I'm really having trouble getting my IL up.

    I am devoted to a f2p play style and I don't have a ton of free time, but I'm trying my best. So this is why I have turned to this sub. Any advise on getting my IL up quickly?

    submitted by /u/grimgamertv
    [link] [comments]

    Does paladin attacks considered magical damage?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:24 AM PST

    Where do you get ebony stained shirts and the ebony breastplate?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Everyone's talking about these lately

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment