• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Neverwinter New To Neverwinter ! !

    Neverwinter New To Neverwinter ! !


    New To Neverwinter ! !

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey Guys :)

    I decided to give Neverwinter a go after getting bored or frustrated with essentially everything else i was playing. (WoW, ESO mostly) Im playing on PC and guess im just wondering if anyone has any tips / starter suggestions for new players? TIA <3

    submitted by /u/Smashcakez
    [link] [comments]

    whats the best weapon enchantment slot for hunter ranger?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    lately iv been using a holy avenger enchantment and it seems to be doing its job, but i want to test out some others but dunno where to start. do you guys have some recommendations?

    submitted by /u/JohnathanNW
    [link] [comments]

    What's important to never forget?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Is the server multi platform?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    If I use a PS4/PC can I play with my girlfriend on Xbox 1?

    submitted by /u/lucerndia
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Hi there ppl. So.. i have limited time due to work and family and just want to play Nw in my free time (1 hour/day maybe a little more on weekends). I wont be doing dungeons or anything that needs too much time. Just wanna progress campaigns etc. The question is can anyone point me to the most suitable class to do that solo? (if the class is fun, thats a bonus). Thx for your time!

    Thank you all for the suggestions! I'm torn between my barb and creating a new toon atm. Wanted to try out the warlock class that i havent seen at all but the info on the net about them was really discouraging. Thanks again!!

    submitted by /u/Athanatos7
    [link] [comments]

    Armor

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys, best armor for Barbarian dps still Ebonized Chainmail or the new armors from Juma's bags are better? Like, dark ritual robes, the poisoned leathers of rage etc... I'm actually still using Ebonized Chainmail.

    submitted by /u/xploruy
    [link] [comments]

    looking for some companions.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    looking for some chill people to play with. i have 0 friends that play this game and i'm sure it'd be pretty cool to party up

    submitted by /u/Wuzzbie
    [link] [comments]

    Build for whisper rogue

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Get tired off assassin so I decided to try the other paragon. Can someone recommend a viable build for me?

    submitted by /u/grizord7
    [link] [comments]

    been away for over a year, feeling lost

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    For daily players: What is your daily routine? When I last played it seemed like people were doing masters expedition runs daily and not sure what else. What should I be doing If I want to get back into this?

    submitted by /u/wickedspacer
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at level 12.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Campaign: Staff of Savras Completed quadrants and assembled scrying orb. Can't find orb in inventory. No clear path to next obj apart from lvl 20 Blackdagger. Spoken to Srgt. No quests. Cant find any quests anywhere. Read carefully through the 10,000 menus and text. When I go back to task detail it says "Missing Requirements - Takes 0m 10s. Stuck on 10s.

    What am I missing or am I bugged.

    submitted by /u/DexterousStyles
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game cost money. Or is it P2W. Returning player questions..

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Apart from VIP is there any endgame things i will have to straight up buy with my wallet?

    I have played before and understand that zen can be traded for AD. What kind of rates per hour can you farm Zen?

    submitted by /u/Saikroe
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t decide on which healer

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I've recently returned to the game after a year, I've made a warlock and wanted to go into healing on it but I can't decide if I should keep it or make a paladin or cleric instead.

    submitted by /u/Daddu_Hanzo
    [link] [comments]

    I can't login in arc

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Can't login in the ARC launcher, do you guys and girls have the same problem?

    submitted by /u/lilmees
    [link] [comments]

    What rank Vorpal and barkshield enchantment is worth spending AD on?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I'm about to start saving My Ad for Vorpal and barkshield enchantments. i see a wide Range of price from Rank 9 - Rank 14 on auction house. is it worth getting a rank 9 or 10? or should i take my time and save the AD to get a lvl 11+? is there a better way to get higher lvl and I don't know about it?

    submitted by /u/kgiegeri99
    [link] [comments]

    Shared bank problem

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    So I just deposited 50k AD in a shared account. How do I access it from another character? I log on and there's no withdraw option, no AD showing when I go to trade house?

    submitted by /u/klpardo
    [link] [comments]

    Is this event ever updated?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11383363

    Why is this event like many others not regularly updated? Even the entire mod18 was copy/paste...No idea what are they working on then

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    The Story of a Tiefling

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Slight help in money efficient power climb(For all mid to end game players)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Heres my character Max stat caps for IC and 159k power idle with gear focused on %damage not power

    I have all enchants r13/12 bondings all r15 and runestones 2 r13 rest r11 and all epic (insignias based on balancing power and other stats)

    Companions i have Bis companions in other slots but offense slot is Baby deepcrow legendary,barbarian shaman epic and erinyes of belial epic (raptor for specific groups)ARE THERE BETTER CHOICES? ISSUE: I want someone to help me climb the power ladder with economic efficiency i can spend 500k ad for just 300 to 400 power and dont know what to do aside from upgrading enchants or runestones but like i said,so much ad for only 350 power is enchants or rune smy best bet? leg insgnias are 1 mil:560 power and enchants are 400k:350 power if you want any info please comment

    submitted by /u/fuurocious
    [link] [comments]

    Can any pc player provide me of the description of the wasteland lockbox and the descriptions of every new thing in it?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    I want to theorize the upcoming mod's storyline, and that will probably help a lot! pc players, can you look on the AH, read all of the new descriptions, and write them in the comments? Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment